• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Kingdoms (a PMD RP)

Do You Like This RP?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Darkwing saw the Darkrai appear in front of him, but he wasn't worried. At this altitude, the shadow ball would evaporate from the very pressure of the air. The Darkrai itself should feel dizzy from being this high up in the air. No Pokemon except for Darkwing actually can manage to stay this long in this zone of deep air pressure. Darkwing didn't fire back, though. He had to conserve his energy. Still, things were getting out of hand, so he decided t signal just in case with a loud yell, a sign to Blade on their location.

Blade and his Commanders were still on their pursuit, and when he heard Darkwing, his assumptions were correct.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    "Back!" Zorro shouted as he jumped into the fox hole, with a purple silk bag in his hands, "Now what?!"

Luna whimpered as she saw Silver struggling with the fire and quickly snatched the bag from Zorro. She opened it and saw a crystal, glowing in a strange but mysterious colour. If this could save Zorro, this could also save Silver, she thought and held the crystal. It was rather hot, scorching hot that is, but she didn't care. A wound was nothing compared to Silver's situation now.

what should I do? grind it? Luna panicked as she nuzzled Silver, placing the Crystal above him.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Elysia whimpered and nuzzled against Zorro's side. She couldn't help but be scared for Silver but then remembered he is Felicity's brother. "Ho..how will Felicity take the news if we can't bring him back....and If we can how will she react to him having died"

Aura.Lucario

Years
    "I know..." Zorro whispered, nuzzling her neck and cheek softly, "But Luna'll have to handle this by herself...let's just hope the Crystal will work."

Luna cried as the Crystal had no effect yet and burried her face in Silver's fur. He was still warm, but she could feel him dying...

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    ~Limbo~~
    Silver sat in Limbo, sad and silent. Then something seemed to burn into his side.

Wh-what's happening??

As he felt the burning seem to spread all across him, he panicked.

"What's going on??"

He wailed at no one. But a dark, sinister voice responded,

"It's time..."

What's that supposed to mean??

Suddenly his body started to dizzolve, from his side, all over, until he disappeared.
    ~Limbo~~

The crystal seemed to fade into his side, and life slowly came back to him. His vision was blurry and he felt Luna close by.

"W-what happened...?"

He asked. Then mumbled. Then whispered.

"A-am I... A-alive...?" mumble. whisper.

Everything he said was reapeated two more times, quieter and quieter...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Elysia nodded holding Celeste in her arms. Both her and Celeste looked up at Zorro tears in their eyes. "Why is this happening" Elysia whispered as Celeste nuzzled against her father crying.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Zorro sighed and shook his head, "I don't know, Elysia...." he tickled Celeste and stopped her from crying, "But my guess is...the Night Slash...."

Zorro stopped, he didn't want to mention the Night slash ever again. It was too horrible, too sinister...Zorro nearly lost his life because of that.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver frowned when no one responded to him. His vision came back, he saw Luna beside him, Zorro with Elysia and Celeste. He was alive. But why was everyone still looking so sad?

"Wh-what's wrong...?" mumbled, whispered...

Am I still disoriented or is there something I don't know about...?

No one seemed to respond.

"Um, hello??" echo, echo...

He was trembling, not cold or dying, but trembling. His eyes shifted back and forth and he felt panicked. Then his eyes turned blood red and he growled, facing Zorro with a dark smile, then Elysia and Celeste, to whom he barked,

"What're you two staring at???"

He turned to Luna and growled louder,

"Back off, I never want to see your hideous face again!!!"

With that, he walked out of the hole, and padded down a path that led back to the jungle, to the jutting cliff. At the bottom, sharp rocks, and water...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Elysia's eyes widened and Celeste let out a whimper and tried to get closer to Zorro. "Oh no." Elysia whispered watching Luna.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    "Hideous?" Luna's eyes widened as he walked out of the fox hole, "S-Silver...?"

Luna wanted to sit there and cry but she promised that she'll follow him everywhere. She got up, teary-eyed and followed the Quilava, "Silver, wait...!"

"It happened..." Zorro gasped and shook his head, gloomily, "The effects of the Night Slash's transfered to Silver. We have to stop him."

He turned to Elysia and cuddled her in Pachirisu form, "Remember what happened to us? We can't let that happen to Silver."

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Luna whimpered and flinched as he critisized her, but she couldn't leave him. She couldn't. The more he told her to stay away, the more faster she ran towards him.

"S-Silver it's the Night Slash! Listen!" Luna shouted as her tears rolled down her cheeks. She leaped and pushed Silver onto the ground, tumbling, "Get a hold of yourself, Silver...please....! I don't want anything to happen to us..."

Luna nuzzled Silver softly, "I-I love you..."

Aura.Lucario

Years
    "I-I know you love me, Silver...!" Luna struggled to get up and chased the Quilava towards the cliff. When she arrived, she stood before him, blocking his way.

"You can't, Silver, you can't!!!" Luna bursed into tears and knelt before him, "I- I can't lose you, Silver...I don't wanna live without you...!"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    (Zorro might want to follow, Luna's reasoning is pointless on the dark power...)

(Also, keep posting here, and in aurora too please... Brother... XD)

Silver growled as she blocked his way, he simply grabbed her by the scruff and tossed her aside.

"OUT OF MY WAY!!! I hate you, don't you understand?? Go crawl back to your hole and DIE!!!"

The final word roared so loudly it echoed in the trees...

He turned back to the cliff, smiled darkly at the dangers below. He hunched up on his hind legs and prepared to jump...

Aura.Lucario

Years
    (I'm going out, bro xD, when I get back...we need to wait for the Zorua to reply in Aurora. And Pikakip's planning to join. If you can find anyone that's interested tell them to join we can use more people)

Luna tumbled onto the ground with a few fresh wounds all over her body. She started to cry loudly and her voice covered his yelling in a flash, "Silver....please don't jump! I love you!!"

Before Silver could jump Zorro pulled him back and held him tightly, looking into his eyes, "If you're gonna jump you'll have to fight me, Silver."

Where's Gold the Magikarp when I need him?!

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver roared furiously and squirmed in Zorro's grasp, he clawed Zorro's face and snarled at him.

"What're you gonna do about it, kill me??"

He laughed sinisterly and started to bite Zorro's arm, making him release, before Silver ran to try another jump...

(Don't get off brother! And the posts in Aurora can just be about Silver and Anubis, and maybe Lysander... XD ... Cmon please...? *begging face* also, you better stop silver, and find a way to stop the night slash effect quickly...

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Zorro screamed in pain as he clawed his face. But when Silver jumped, Zorro leaped and caught his leg before he could fall. With one strong pull, he pulled Silver back onto the land, then pinned him onto the floor.

"Zorro, he's gonna be hurt!" Luna cried as she ran towards Silver, "You're hurting him!"

"YOU'RE the one who's gonna be hurt if he falls and kills himself!" Zorro pushed Luna away softly and stared at Silver in the eyes.

Zorro closed his eyes and thought of the Magikarp that saved his life. He slowly transformed into his shape, and when he opened his eyes he was a flippin magikarp. He bounced onto Silver's body, placed his fin on his body and wished for the best.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    (What the flippin magikarp?? Splash is an innefective move, especially when you're not on land... So, I'm guessing you used something like Wish? lol... And yes I was lookiing for a pairing but no one seems to want meh D: I'd have picked Marina or Lilliana becauuse they are the only one's that Silver has paired with... Besides you being Luna, which is a tad awkward... Those two are both taken so im alone... D:)

Silver began to glow brightly, and as the glow faded, his eyes returned purple, he curled into a ball, shaking like he was in the center of a frozen tundra. Or was it because he was crazy? Both. The darkness seemed to vanish completely. He sat shakily clutching his own head.

"O-ow..." spoken, mumbled, whispered...

He started to cry and shake even more when realized what he had done. He said possibly the worst things imaginable to Luna, scared Elysia and Celeste, even attacked Zorro. What a great way to meet him. Silver, in fear that he might do something bad still, took of, finding an empty room in the medic tent, hiding in the darkest corner he could find, and crying, shaking so much it seemed like convulsions, as he sobbed and sobbed in misery, in his pitch-black corner.

Back