• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Kingdoms (a PMD RP)

Do You Like This RP?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Luna curled into a ball and cried. 'the most hideous person i've ever seen' really hurted her a lot. Now she understood how Elysia felt...the sadness and disappointment...

Zorro scooped Silver up and placed the quilava next to Luna, hoping that they could both get along again. Silver wasn't a bad person, Zorro knew, he was just affected by the Night Slash.

Zorro turned back into a Pachirisu and jumped towards Elysia and cuddled her, "You ok, right?"

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    Silver crawled back to his dark corner to cry and shake. Why would Luna ever even want to look at him again? He wanted to apologize, say 'I didn't mean what I said, I'm sorry, please don't hate me, I love you, you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen, and i always want to be with you'... He didn't dare speak though, scared that if he tried to say it, it would end up coming out as 'I hate you' or 'i hope you die so i don't have to look at you'. Silver continued to cry alone in his sad little corner, his body cold. He seemed to want to punish himself, forcing himself to freeze, to keep any fire inside him dead. Dead. He wanted to be dead...

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Luna was surprised as Zorro placed Silver next to her. If Silver hated her, she had no reason to be here. He was crying, probably because he couldn't die just now. Well pity him. Luna sobbed as she got up and ran away from Silver...she was running towards the cliff.

Silver...how could you.....

Zorro was with Elysia and didn't see her. He was busy playing with Celeste...

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver was trapped in his severe depression. He had hidden himself away from life, anyone and everyone.

She hates me now, I might as well just die...

Then he glanced over to his side, and as if someone was helping him to end his short life...

A nightberry had rolled out from one of the cupboards... Nightberry was a dark and sinister-looking berry, that medics used to put their patients out of their misery - permanently.

Finally just giving up on any hope of living anymore - what's the point if Luna hated him now? - Silver craned his neck over and bit down on the nightberry...

Aura.Lucario

Years
    "Luna?" Zorro turned and saw Luna heading towards the cliff, "Not again...LUNA!"

Luna stopped and looked at Zorro, crying her eyes out, "W...what...?"

Zorro ran and hugged her as her brother, "Silver needs you..."

"SILVER DOESN'T NEED ME!" Luna struggled to get out as she screamed, "I'm hideous! He doesn't want to see me!!!!"

Luna jumped from his arms and ran towards the edge of the cliff, ignoring Silver...

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    (Aura, what the hell?? You're dragging this story! Keep posting! XD)

Silver looked at the singel, black nightberry that lay on the ground.

She doesn't want me, she thinks I hate her... I can't live like this...

Tears in his eyes, he bent his head down toward the berry and took a bite...

(Yes, I rewinded a bit, but you give me nothing to post on! Obviously Silver needs Luna, NOW. She could talk him out of it. Zorro could probably sense the danger he was about to put himself in. He must quickly explain that the night slash did this, and rush her back...)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (OOC Aura.Lucario that was literaly the funniest post I have read all day. :) Sorry for an all ooc, I'll edit this later with some dark trio action.)

Aura.Lucario

Years
    "Luna think!" Zorro stood there and shouted. He knew it was no use to grab her, she could climb out anytime, "It's the Night Slash, not Silver!"

Luna halted for a moment then turned coldly, "Then why can't Silver fight against the dark side like you tried?"

Zorro was speechless. Luna turned and walked to the very edge. She was going to jump.

Zorro turned to Silver's direction and fired a focus blast, blasting Silver from behind, and pushing the berry out of his mouth, then fried it with Flamethrower. Tasted like pork xD

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    (Dammit Aura!!!)

Silver hit the floor with a thud as something had struck him from behind, forcing the PORK-- nightberry from his mouth. He lay collapsed on the ground, before weakly trying to get up, letting out a painful shriek. He had rebroken his front paw.

Oh well... It won't matter for long...

He sent her his final thoughts as he limped to the container of nightberries, which some Blissey had foolishly left unlocked, AND on a low shelf, in a toddler's reach... XD. Silver reached into the container and bit down on five different nightberries, while Luna recieved his thoughts.

I'm sorry Luna... You aren't ugly, you are the most beautiful of all the kingdoms... I don't hate you, I love you with all my heart... But now you hate me... You live a nice long life, I won't be in it to be mean to you anymore... Also echo, echo...

And with that, he bit into the berries...

(He tried to fight it. You have to understand that he's very young, not nearly as strong-willed as Zorro, let alone timid like most Quilava are... Also, no more pork for you XD)

Aura.Lucario

Years
    "OH...MY...GIGALITH!" Zorro screamed and facepalmed himself, shaking his head, "Stupid Blissey!"

Luna received his thoughts, and she stood there as she listened. She didn't know if what he said was real, but a drop of tear rolled down her right cheek . She looked at the pointy rocks and the rapid flow of water below, then looked at Silver.

"Holy Stunfisk!" Luna shrieked as Silver swallowed the berry, then sighed in relief as she saw Zorro smilling. It was only an illusion, created by the Prince of Illusions, Zorro himself. What did Silver eat? She didn't want to know.

"Koffing droppings." Zorro couldn't help himself and started to laugh, and Luna's jaws dropped.

xD

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    (That is NOT even funny XD)
    (Yeah, you think they're droppings. They were actually nightberries... Even illusion powers are no match for Silver's perceptive Lucario-eyes... He ate around the droppings, only berries,and he didn't swallow the berries yet, so ifyou dont get serious and save him, he'll swallow them and die instantly. I'd consider just deleting your post and redoing. Can we please get serious now? I love the humor, but let's save it for OOC jokes,keep it outta the story.. >.<

Aura.Lucario

Years
    (it IS funny, Silver, don't deny it xD)
    (Silver DID eat around the droppings, but actually, the fact is, the berries looked exactly the same as koffing droppings...and Zorro didn't even HAVe to do any illusions cause it looked exactly the same xD. So you're still alive which means you ate the droppings and you missed the berry xD)

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    (Aura, you son of a Buizel!!! No! Enough of this koffing droppings shitzu dogs! XD post a serious post PLEASE, and there ARE NO droppings! Why would they have those stored in a medical facility or ANYWHERE!? Please... Undo all the stupid stuff. Start with Luna recieved Silver's thoughts, and he bit down on the berries. BERRIES! NOT KOFFING DROPPINGS, NOT FLAMING CHIMCHAR DUNG, THEY ARE NIGHTBERRIES!!! So, restart, luna gets silver's thoughts, silver bites the berries, if he swallows, he dies. And... Action!)

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Luna saw the OCC post Silver wrote and her eyes widened. She couldn't believe he said those things...she gasped and then she collasped onto the ground...and fell asleep. Then koffing appeared behind Luna and shot his droppings towards Silver like Bullet seed.

(THAT'S ALL FOLKS! XD)
    (imma gonna post later I'm leaving for a while. This can be a nice comedy show)

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Elysia rushed to Silver. "Don't Silver. Think of Luna, and what about Felicity and Ollie. I know your big sister will be so disappointed in you if you swallow those berries. She and Ollie have just gotten you into their lives. Don't leave now"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver began to tremble even more at Elysia's words. He spat out the berries and crawled back to the dark corner crying and shaking, eyes dull with pain, as he whimpered,

"Luna doesn't want me anymore..." echo, echo...

He quikly looked off in some random direction, eyes wide, looking at nothing (This is also heading towards the part that shows how crazy he is after the blackout thing) before he curled into a tight little ball facing the corner, his whole body shaking, tears rushing from his eyes, as he let out quiet but constant little whines and whimpers, which if listened to closely, all were saying 'Luna...'

(See Aura? THAT'S how you post maturely!!! I'm going to bed, by the time I get on, there better be a nice, long, SERIOUS post! I want things back to normal!)

Aura.Lucario

Years
    (phew thanks, Marina I was going nuts :) )

"LUNA LISTEN TO ME!" Zorro wailed as he grabbed her from behind, wrapping her in his arms, "Snap out of it! Silver loves you! It's the Night Slash talking!"

Luna didn't answer and just cried, her crystal blue eyes weren't shining anymore, "Why-why-why don't you let me die?!"

"That's a stupid question." Zorro said and walked towards Silver, nudging him, "...Silver?"

"S-Silver...?" Luna turned and looked as she heard his name, and her tears dropped onto Silver's body uncontrollably.

Back