• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Kingdoms (a PMD RP)

Do You Like This RP?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    (Yes, brother, nuts indeed... :/ lol thanks for making it serious again :) )

Silver felt the tears hitting his pelt, and he cringed as each drip hit. He was seriously lost in his own mind. He heard her call his name, and he just cowered farther into the corner, shaking and crying more...

"G-go away... I-I might s-s-say something m-mean again... Or h-hurt you..."

He wailed in grief over his misdeeds, how he wished it had never happened. He didn't know what came over him, because everything he had said was the exact OPPOSITE of what it was supposed to be. He curled even tighter, trying to lock himself away, alone, in this dark little corner. Self-Punishment.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    "Y-You're cured, Silver..." Luna jumped off Zorro and trotted towards Silver. Luna was still crying but she was trying to control the tears.

"Silver, if you want Luna to be your girlfriend, fine," Zorro smiled, "But you'll have to face her right now, or you'll hever have her."

Luna gasped and blushed as Zorro mentioned 'girlfriend'. But then, that was what Luna and Silver both wanted...

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    Silver shook and cried still, but turned to face them. His purple eyes were dim, a shade of purple-gray, with pain and sadness. They glanced at everyone who was looking at him. Elysia, Celeste, Zorro, Luna...

The eyes stared down at the floor. He stared down at his paws guiltily, crying over them, shaking, not feeling deserving of Luna. He doesn't deserve her. He doesn't deserve anyone...

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    For FAS and Aura.Lucario.
    Gold turned into a Houndor and walked up to Silver. "Are you Silver former prince of the fire kingdom. If you are. Hi brother!" Gold said as he didn't deny it as he dropped a newly created berry. He made it himself which took forever. It aloud him to transform. He turned back into his oddly colored Houndor self. The Houndor had green paws, fire red eyes, Blue back horns (or what ever there called.), and the rest of his fur was orange. He shook his fur as he was a Magikarp the water didn't go away.
    --
    For Lilliana
    Angel blushed. "I'm glad you understand. I'll be happy once this war is over. It will be a great occasion." Angel said happily. He watched his brother curled up with his mate and Angel smiled. I'm happy for him. Now everything will be back to normal after this war. Will it? Angel thought silently hoping he blocked Felicity from hearing it. He just looked outside. Darkrai is fighting. I sense it. We should begin to move once we get the group back together. Felicity we should get them. Darkrai can't hold them off for long. Angel sent to Felicity this time. "I just hope Darkrai can make it out alive." Angel said looking up towards the sky.

(TO SUPERVEGETA! DARKRAI USED SHADOW CLAW NOT SHADOW BALL! RE-DO THAT POST NOW MISTER!)

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Felicity nodded as she cuddled with him. She couldn't help but wish that she and Angel had a few more minutes to just be with each other before dealing with the war. This was the first time since she had woken from her coma that they had gotten to be alone just the two of them and she didn't want it to end. "Ollie's still in the camp but I have no idea where Silver and Luna are" she whispered nuzzling her head under his.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Luna thought for a while. Zorro was right. It was the Night Slash, and the real Silver would never say that to her. She loved Silver, and she didn't want to see him in pain. She sighed and jumped off Zorro's arms. She trotted towards Silver as she wiped the drops of tears on her cheek and face, and stopped as she faced him.

"I don't know what'll make you feel better, Silver," Luna started, then stopped. Her head moved forward and their lips met as she closed her eyes, "I'll hope that'll help, Silver...I love you so much...please...stop crying...."

Zorro was astonished as she kissed him, but he shrugged. Kids.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Elysia smiled when she saw Luna kiss Silver before looking down at Celeste and smiling more for a moment before that smile fell and she put a hand dizzily to her head swaying for a minute before collapsing not making a sound.

Celeste noticed worriedly and ran to get her fathers attention with a whine.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    For Totodile12345

"Master, what are we going to do next?" Fang tilted his head and asked Ray.

For everyone else.

Zorro turned and saw Celeste running towards him, whining. Zorro picked her up and hugged her, patting her back. But when she whined again he sensed something wrong, looked around.

"Oh no," Zorro's eyes widened and ran towards the unconscious Elysia, "Elysia...!"

Zorro turned into a Pachirisu and wrapped his big tail around her body, giving her warmth by shaking her with the tail, "Elysia...!"

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    After about ten minutes Elysia finally stirred and looked around seeing a worried Celeste and a wide eyed Zorro in Pachirisu form. "Z..Zorro"

Aura.Lucario

Years
    "Oh...Elysia..." Zorro sighed in relief as she opened his eyes. Zorro cuddled her tightly with his tail, trying his best not to strangle her in the process. He nuzzled her and rubbed his nose against hers, releasing sparks of electricity as he did it, "What happened...?"

Celeste giggled as they nuzzled each other and seemed to smile a little.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Elysia nuzzled him back releasing small sparks as well. She purred lightly before whispering. "I...have no idea at the moment. I just blacked out"

Aura.Lucario

Years
    the Night Slash?

Zorro looked into her eyes worriedly to see if anything happened. He hoped that the Night Slash didn't transfer into her body.

"I'll be there for you..." Zorro nuzzled her softly, blushing, "Don't worry about a thing. I love you Elysia..."

Celeste walked towards her parents and nuzzled them both together, joining the fun.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Elysia nodded slightly before nuzzling him back her eyes closed. This went on for several minutes before her eyes opened not in his sight turning a deep red. She growled and shoved him away from her looking down as Celeste nuzzled into her fur she growled again shocking the baby to push her back roughly.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Zorro was surprised as he was shoved away by Elysia and stared at her, "Elysia what's gotten into you?!"

But then he stopped and shook his head. The Night Slash was in her body now? He couldn't let her do anything stupid and hurt anybody in the process, so he took out his old Ammonia Napkin and placed it on her nose, taking her out.

"Elysia, sorry, but I can't let anything bad happen to you, or us." Zorro said sadly, "We'll figure this out soon. But first...goodnight."

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Elysia struggled at first to get the ammonia napkin away from her nose but failed falling limp.

Celeste looked at her parents and whimpered partially in fear that the same thing that had happened to Zorro was happening to Elysia, and partially in pain from when her mother shocked her harshly.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Zorro scooped her up and headed towards the fox hole. Before he departed he looked at Luna, "I'm bringing Elysia back to the fox hole, take care!"

Zorro turned back into Zoroark forme and carried Celeste on his back, then dashed towards his home.

When he arrived, he blocked the exit so Elysia couldn't go out even if she tried. He placed Elysia on the bed and waited for her to wake up. He lowered his body and allowed Celeste to get off. She looked shocked and scared, and Zorro patted her, "Everything's gonna be under control."

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Celeste nodded and cuddled up to his leg watching and waiting for Elysia to wake up.

When Elysia woke up she looked around still under Night slash's affect. She spotted Zorro and growled seeing him looking at her. "what are you looking at!"

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Zorro expected that answer. It was repeating and repeating and repeating. He knew that was gonna happen since that was the first sentence he said to her when he was affected by Night Slash. Since Elysia couldn't go, Zorro lunged towards her and hugged her as tightly as possible, not letting her go. He didn't care if she shocked him with her electricity, he was going to survive.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere, Elysia. It's for your own good." Zorro said calmly as he cuddled Elysia in his arms, near his chest with all his might. Despite using his full power to lock her in, he didn't hurt her at all.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Elysia growled and struggled in his grip shocking him at full power. "Get off me!" she yelled struggling harder and harder not succeeding in getting out.

Back