• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Teams Of Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    I stared at my computer. "Why hasn't it showed up?!"I yelled then stoped and stared at the screen. A small beep was coming from the prob. "It's aqua!!! They have a machine their and its causing interferance!" I grabbed my pokeballs and darted out the room. I had to get their before the aquas. Boss intrusted me with the job of obtaining the orb. I ran out of the base and out into Lilycove city. "Charizard, go!"

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Well. Apparently, we still haven't found the orb yet." I replied to the other grunt who appeared. "You sure are a bit late Torne." I glanced at him from the corner of my eye.
    "I think me getting here first was a bad thing. Arista was pretty tense about our failed attempts." I sighed and shook my head a bit.
    "We really are getting nowhere fast. I suggest we go and look for it but that's just me. And I don't want Arista to shout at me." I said and softly laughed.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Don't ask me if we've found it yet, Ranson's dealing with the computers, now I'm sure you all remember this is about the millionth time we've tried this, no thanks to the Magma's machine interuppting our machines, but I feel like we're missing something else." She said folding her arms "And I don't even want to hear you when you say 'what are we supposed to do' because I already told you!" (Check last post)
    "Now I'm going to go out and search for the orb first-hand. Ranson, stay here and figure out how to destroy the Magma's wave link." She said enlarging Mantine's pokeball.

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    "Ok then. Go get 'em." He opened up a new window on the computer and placed in a mini-disk into the hard-drive. "All right. The satellite should go down right about..." A window with bars appeared. (Like in a cell) They slowly started going down. "All right. Perfect. Now it should be easier to find that orb." He continued typing more things in. "Good. We're really close now."

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Well, I guess I'll go since I have nothing better to do."

Toren sighed and pulled a blue Pokeball off of his belt and pressed the tiny button, enlarging the ball so that the Pokemon could be released.

"I'll take Milotic. Probably my fastest Pokemon to ride on anyway."

He took a step towars the door, turning the handle and turned back before going in it. Vaporeon closed her eyes and followed Toren, only going through the door instead of waiting on anyone else.

"Well, are we leaving now or waiting a little bit?"

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Don't screw anything up." Arista snapped at Ranson before striding out of the computer lab.
    Pressing the communicator into her ear as the trigger for 'speak' she said "Open the diving hatch." She wasn't exactly there yet, and she still had a few corridors and a floor to go, but she was one who didn't like to wait, and the hatch didn't exactly open on a dime.
    She didn't really care if that grunt was following her or not, he was, after all, a grunt, and probably wouldn't be much help anyway.
    As she quickly descended the stairs, she was please to find the hatch open wide enough for a set of pokemon, but not wide enough for a ship to pass through.
    "Good." She said through her communicator to the Grunts on the upperfloor "We've got ourselves a wild goose chase Mantine." She tossed the pokeball into the deep blue water as a black shadow formed from the white light as she caught the pokeball as it flew back.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Ahh, here we go again, C'mon Vaporeon."

Toren said as he shut the door of the Computer Lab and began walking down the hall. He reached the door that led downstairs and disappeared behind it, Vaporeon slipping through the crack at the last second. He jogged down the stairs and walked through another door, going down the corridor to the elft. The Aqua base was so large and held so many doors and halls that if you were first visiting you probably would be lost forever. In fact, when Toren had first become a grunt he had been supposed to go to a meeting in Meeting Room #3 and had been 20 minutes late for it.

Now, back to the situation at hand. Toren slipped discreetly through another series of doors and finally saw Arista standing near the diving hatch.

"Thanks for waiting.'

He muttered quietly to himself so that she couldn't hear it. Vaporeon however did hear and began snickering.

"Milotic, go."

He said, tossing a Pokeball into the water. Milotic would take him to the surface and fly through the air instead of water.

"Do you want to come on my Milotic? It'd probably be faster than Mantine anyway."

He said, shutting his eyes and sighing.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    I was about to land at the bottom of the mountain when my wrist watch beeped. "Aqua..." They had troops coming. I grabbed my lab top and quickly began setting undectable mines in the area around. I pulled on a face mask and recalled Charizard and sent in Gengar. "Use poisen gas in this air. But make it spread out over a big distance and blend into the fog."
    Gengar nodded and started emitting poisoness gas. It started t blend with the air and soon it didn't even look like it was there. "That should slow them." I quickly ran up the hill, thanking Ho oh I'd been born a genuis.

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Ranson walked out of the computer room and shut the door. "Gotta get into the action. Ok then." He took out a pokeball from his pocket. "Go Absol." Absol appeared in front of him. "Stay in this room and make sure nobody messes up the signal." Absol nodded and went into the room. Ranson went down the hallway.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Arista glanced at the grunt, her brown hair slightly covering her right eye as it began it's escape from the bandanna. 'He's lucky he closed his eyes or else I'd have just poked them out.' Arista thought as Mantine took the comment very personally and spit water at the Grunt.
    Arista sighed and waved her hand "Whatever Mantine, you go on ahead, and make sure no rockies are there."
    Mantine gave the man a last glare before diving into the waters.
    "I'm not going to be riding your Milotic, two people would slow it down, so I'll ride my Gyrados. It's faster -though less comfortable- than my Mantine." Arista said enlarging the lure ball and diving into the water without releasing the pokemon. She surfaced breifly to say "If you find anything, have your Milotic call into the communicator. I'll do the same with my Gyrados so be prepared for a jolt." Taking a breath she dived back down and released her Gyrados, who let her grab on boredly.

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Ranson looked out to see Arista and a Grunt talking. He walked to a different room where the other members would be. They were probably slacking off somewhere. Ranson was the big "Computer Guy" so he was usually assigned to locate certain things or hack into Team Magma's computers. He walked back to the Computer Room. Absol was probably bored not doing anything.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Toren wiped his face of excess water that the Mantine had spit on him. Some had also got into his hair so he shook the water out, leaving his hair tossed all over the place as well.

"Come on Milotic, let's go."

He sadi, tossing the enlarged Pokeball into the water. It cracked open and released a large Pokemon, a Milotic. Toren dived into the water and grabbed onto Milotic, who flew up out of the water and started flying through the air. As they were going, Toren enlarged the rest of his Pokeballs and tossed them all into the water below. Out of them came a Vaporeon(Who had been recalled before they left), a Dratini, a Golduck, an Azumarill, and a Seadra.

"Everyone, follow Milotic, but search for the red orb along the way."

The all nodded and began swimming swiftfully through the water, their eyes darting in every direction as they did.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "That's a good idea." Arista said enlarging another pokeball "Feraligatr," She tossed the pokeball into the water "Scare away any lookie loos on the nearby islands. Make sure they at least don't see us pass. It'd be great if a stupid person tipped a rockie off about us."
    Feraligatr nodded as his nostrils slid closed and he submerged himself in the water.
    "Gyrados, let's get to the mountain I showed you on the map pronto." Arista said patting the wild serpents scales as it dove into the water to go a faster distance in shorter time, but came up occasionally to give itself a short break.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Milotic, make sure you follow Gyarados and keep up with it. If we get lost out in the ocean we'll be the laughing stock of Aqua."

He said, patting the Pokemon. Milotic nodded and started to speed up, occasionally looking down into the water to see if they were still following Arista and her Pokemon. Toren looked into the water as well to make sure that his other Pokemon could keep up. Azumarill was having a little trouble swimming as swiftly as the others, but Vaporeon would occasioanlly help her keep going.

Hmm, I hope we find it this time. If we come back one more time without that orb Archie will have our heads.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC:Remember, Archie isn't our leader, his name is...well it's somewhere in one of my first posts.

IC: "Stop." Arista said to Gyrados as it slowed at the shores of a rather small island. It's weeping willows set the mood, as this island was supposedly haunted by pokemon ghosts...or at least, the rumor was, that these ghosts gaurded the orbs.
    She hopped off Gyrados, and in a flash of red light the serpent was gone, and Mantine floated up to the surface.
    "Keep looking around, it might be somewhere else." She said to Mantine, as it diligently dove back into the waters, having it's remoraid friends help.
    Arista motioned for the grunt to come down "This is where we're searching with the computers." She said.
    Pressing on her communicator, all the way back to Aqua Headquarters, "Ranson. Rockies still blocking the signal?"

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Ranson headed back to the Computer Room. He walked inside to see Absol asleep...figures. He went back to the computer and opened up a new window. It showed the area around the base and whoever was there. He could see Toren and Arista indicated by little blue dots. The signal for the orb (or he hoped it was the orb) wasn't too far away. He pressed a button on his communicator. "You guys should be very close to finding the orb. It's underwater according to this, so get one of your pokemon to find it."

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "What?!" Arista shouted into the communicator "UNDERWATER?! You're kidding me! Stupid rumors."
    Arista whistled for Mantine, and he appeared "Search harder, it's underwater. Tell that grunts pokemon too."
    Mantine sighed, having to take two trips back and forth, and simply floated along the surface slowly back to where he'd been.
    "Mantine!" She yelled "Get in there!"
    Mantine turned it's head and slowly sank into the water. "So what do you expect me to do? Stand around?" She asked Ranson through the communicator.

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Ranson grinned a bit, knowing she wouldn't see it. "Well, I guess unless you brought some equipment with you, then you could help. If not, then I guess you'll have to do just that." He returned Absol to its pokeball despite that it was comfertable where it was. "If you need help, just say so. I'll be willing to help anytime now." He looked back to the computer. "Oh. I just figured out its probably in a cave under there."

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    OOC: Oh, sorry, I forgot it wasn't Archie ;_;

"Milotic, down to the island."

Milotic soared down to the island, low enough so that Toren could hop off and land safely on the ground. He juststood around, waiting for a command from Arista. He overheard Ranson say something about the orb being underwater. Toren walked over to the edge of theshore and loked into the water whre all of his Pokemon were floating, awaiting for Toren to say something.

"Guys, the orb is underwater. Go help Mantine look for it. You too Milotic."

They all nodded and dived down into the deep reaches of the water. When Milotic dived in, it created a huge splash of water that flew up into the air and crashed down onto Toren. His entire body was socked and he shook his head to dry off his head and get the water out.

"Arista, I'm gonna go help look."

He muttered, not bothering to look at her. He took a tiny device out of his pocket that allowed him to breathe underwater. He pulled his pants down to reveal dark blue swimming trunks. He then pulled his shirt off and then prepared to dive in, but glanced at Arista.

"Are you coming? or am I doing this by myself?"

Last edited:

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Ranson tried to zoom in on the cave. "I think this cave was once a home to some rare pokemon, so it might be in there." He could hear that Toren was going to dive in as well. "Well, if you're going in there, just be careful. I guess I'll send my Vaporeon to help out." He took out Vaporeon's pokeball and released it. "Go help the others look for the orb." Vaporeon nodded and ran outside and dove into the water to find the others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back