• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Teams Of Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Arista sighed "Right, I'll be glad to help...whatever your name is..."
    She wasn't really wearing anything but her swimsuit anyway, so all she had to remove was her wrap around skirt, that wasn't really wrapped around, and a small jacket she'd tied in the front.
    "Let's go." She said, sticking the breathing device in her mouth and pulling off her bandanna and tying it tightly around her neck before yelping, the device falling out of her mouth.
    She felt what was underneath her then mumbled something to herself before saying "Mantine you slacker get out of the sand!"
    Yet again she yelped as sand underneath her rose, bringing her with it.
    "At least get me off shore." Arista said glancing back at the grunt "Now the question is, are you coming?" She asked tossing out her Lanturn, and Cloyster "If it gets dark, light the way okay Lanturn?" She said as Lanturn and Cloyster disappeared quickly into the deeper waters, Lanturn waiting submerged for it's trainer.
    Mantine swam off the sand, into waters in which Arista could stand up in, her head the only thing not wet, as she swept the breathing device up on the way.
    "Come on!" She said washing the sand out and placing it in her mouth as she sat on Mantine like a boat, keeping everything but her legs dry, but the 'boat' was keen for another break, as it slowly sank into the waters.

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Gah. I got left behind." I said running towards the exit of the hideout and releasing a pokeball. A Dragonite came out and flew beside me. I put a diving gear on my back and jumped on Dragonite. "Dragonite let's go." I said to him and he nodded. He jet right out of the exit and into the air.
    -----------------
    "Okay. These two blinking dots are Admin Arista and Toren, I think." I said to myself as Dragonite approached their location. The island was directly in front of us. When we got to the shore, I jumped off and saw Toren and Arista.
    I said. "Return, Dragonite. Go Blastoise and Kingdra." I said returning Dragonite and releasing the a Blastoise and Kingdra.
    "Guys wait for me." I said running to them.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Yes, yes I'm coming. And the name's Toren but I don't think that matters to you."

He sighed and pulled his goggles over his eyes, then jumped in the water. He started to dive in under, but then saw someone coming to the island. He glanced over at Arista, but then shifted his gaze back to the person.

"Okay, we'll wait. Just come on."

He sighed once more and floated in the water, waiting for the person to come in.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Arista sighed and flipped out her old goggles, the one she used to hold her hair back with, before she'd gotten her aqua bandanna. Slapping it over her forehead, she noticed her upper legs were starting to get wet.
    She sighed before saying "Wake up Mantine, you traveled half the distance Gyrados did!" She said slapping the smooth rubbery skin, before Mantine reluctantly pushed itself back up with a groan of it's name.
    a good few yards away a school of remoraid searched for the red orb, under Mantine's request. The more help the better, seeing as computers just wouldn't seem to work this time.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Oh, forget it. We don't have time to wait."

Toren sighed and turned around, gazing into the water. He was in deepenough so that the water was up to his knees. He had to go in farther before he would be able to dive in. He made sure that the breathing device was secure around his mouth before starting to wade out farther into the water. Once the water was almost above his head, he secured his goggles, stuck his hands out, and dove under the water.

He started to pump his legs as he went under deeper. It was pretty easy to see clearly to see underwater since he was so close to the surface, but he knew once he got farther that he would need the waterproof flashilght to make his way around.

When Toren looked up, he noticed that neither Ryo or Arista had come under yet, but it didn't really matter to him. If he could find the orb before they did, surely he would get tons of praise? Yaybe he would even get promoted, that would be a joyous occasion indeed! He smiled and continued to flow farther, his eyes darting around to see if he could make out a cave or anything else.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Wh-hey!" Arista called down to Toren, she motioned for the new grunt to hurry it up and Mantine moved into more open water.
    Slapping her goggles around her eyes, she pulled her chin length hair straighter, and dove in after Toren, Mantine immediatly swimming back to shore to take a nap, while Lanturn waited for me. I had Mantine take me out a bit farther than Toren, but he was already much deeper than I was.
    I took hold of Cloyster, who'd waited for me also, his limited eyesight not the best help, so he knew he'd be helping me swim down faster.
    I looked around, and nodded to Lanturn, who used flash, and followed me and Cloyster deeper into the water.
    Sadly, the deeper the water was, the colder, and soon there were goosebumps all over me. But that didn't matter. What did matter was finding that Red Orb!
    The light Lanturn produced lit up the entire ocean floor, if not dimly in some places.
    I screamed to myself underwater, though keeping the breathing device tightly clamped in my mouth. Just how many caves were there?!
    Counting from what I saw, there were three openings in my line of vision. I motioned to Toren to follow me, and I swam into the first cave, Lanturn staying outside for the other grunt to be able to find us.
    The cave I'd picked was kind of small, though enough to fit 15 people comfortably close, the breathing space was about one head high, with holes in the rocks sheding light on the water, reflecting onto the walls.
    I took out my breathing device and pulled my goggles onto my forehead. That grunt better have followed me, because I needed to tell him the plan. But before that...I pressed the waterproof communicator still in my ear "Ranson, do you know which cave the orb's in?"

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Yes, yes, I'm coming.

Toren sighed once(He does that a lot) more and started to swim towards Arista. She was holding onto her Cloyster so she was moving a bit faster than he was, but he tried to move as fast as his body woud let him. As he got closer, he saw Arista swim into some sort of underwater cave that went up as you entered it so that no water could get in.

Toren dived in and climbed up onto the dry land. He saw Arista talking to Ranson through her communicator, but he walked past her and tried to see farther into the cave, but it was so dark that he couldn't make out anything. He pulled out a large flashlight and clipped it onto his shoulder so he didn't have to carry it. The flash came on, and the cave was illuminated. To Toren's disappointment, the cave was very small and hardly large at all. He turned around and looked at Arista.

"So, are we leaving now?"

He asked, starting to shake his head to get excess water out of his hair. He shivered as the water dripped down his body, but he tried to hide the fact that he was freezing from the cold water.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: *cough* Read my description of the cave more clearly.

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Ranson continued typing. "So there are three caves then huh? Well, I think it's in either the second or third cave. You should know when you're near because the orb is guarded by some pokemon, and a wall. So once you get there, you have to break down the wall to get in there. So good luck." He stopped typing. Heh heh. Soon we'll have the orb.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Arista nodded, even though Ranson couldn't see it.
    "Ranson said that it's in the second or third cave. Why don't you take the second cave, and I'll take the third, since I can swim there faster with Cloyster." She said climbing onto the wet shoreline.
    She wasn't going to be bothered by the cold, because it was cold in the water, and cold on land. She knew she was going to get a cold by the end of it all.
    "Hows that sound to you? Once the other grunt gets here, he can pick which cave he wants to go to. Ranson should tell him it's the second or third cave, he's smart enough to do that." Arista said examining the cave.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Fine, I'll go check it out. Radio me if you find anything or when you get to the cave."

He nodded at her and put the breathing device back in his mouth. He then stared at he water and dived into it, kicking his legs and going in deeper. He was a little tired from swimming so long, but he wasn't going to succumb to the fatigue.

As he went farther, the second cave came into view. Vaporeon and Golduck noticed Toren swimming so they followe him into the cave. He swam up and climbed up onto the land where he stood, once again shaking the water off his body.

The cave was pretty straightforward. When you came in, there was a tiny room with one, small path leading deeper into the cave. Toren decided to wait until Arista contacted him before going further.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Arista grabbed hold of Cloyster, and he sped out of the cave. Lanturn caught sight of the two, as she had been waiting at the cave entrance, and Arista motioned for her to find Feraligatr and Gyrados. She was off in a flash, knowing where to find her, as Cloyster pulled her into the third cave.
    It was quite narrow, and the ceiling wasn't very high. It was just enough room for Arista to crawl into the main chamber. But before that...
    "Kookie." A red crab like pokemon hissed.
    "A Kraby?" Arista wondered aloud "OW!" She screeched immediatly afterward.
    "Get off me you ugly crab!" She yelled flinging the Kraby on the walls in which was clamped to her hand.
    Cloyster shot a Hydro Pump, to push the Kraby out of the passageway, but he was in the back, therefore pushing Arista out too "Ahhh!"
    "Cloyster..." Arista mumbled, rubbing the back of her head before pressing the communicator "Toren, I'm in the main chamber of the third cave. Are you in the main chamber of the second cave yet?"

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Yeah, I'm here. Is something wrong? Your voice sounded anxious."

He said, letting go of the speak button. Was something wrong where she was? If it was too bad, surely she would have told him...

Woah. Did she just actually say my name? That's wasn't like her...Ahh, forget it

He sighed and closed his eyes, waiting for her to say something. Vaporeon and Golduck walked around the small and tried to get a glimpse into the deep cave, but it was simply too dark. They both sighed, almost simultaneously, and waited for an order from Toren.

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Ranson pressed the button on the communicator. "Ok, I figure you guys are in the caves now. Ok. Make your way through the hallway and watch out for landslides. Those have been happening recently in those caverns." He typed some stuff into the computer. Hmm...it doesn't look like I get get anything else on the cave. "Hey guys. I can't get anymore info on the caves, so you're on your own from here. Good luck and be careful."

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "What?" I snapped, pressing the speaker "My voice? That's totally irrelevant!"
    Cloyster was obviously caught in the crevice, but soon enough...
    WHOOOOOSH! -roar-
    Gyrados had wriggled it's way through the crevice, pushing Feraligatr, Lanturn and Cloyster along with it, pushing them out of the way with a nice hydro pump.
    The four pokemon came tumbling out of the crawling space and gyrados landed in the small lake, seperating the entryway from the other side, and Feraligatr, as heavy as cloyster was, landed on Cloysters sharp spikes of a shell, and immediatly clawed itself off, while Lanturn landed safely in my arms.
    I pressed the speaker again, lanturn cradled in one arm "Okay Ranson, but radio us if any landslides are going to occur, or if there's a particular area that's prone to them."

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Ugh, fine. Just trying to help."

He sighed and released the speak button, walking forward and staring into the darkness of the cave. He once again turned on the flashlight on his shoulder and it illuminated the path before him. There wasn't anything special about it, it was just a long, narrow hallway of sorts.

"Vaporeon, Golduck, come on."

He motioned for them to follow him as he took his first steps into the hallway. He had no idea where it led, or what danger he could be walking straight into.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I shook my head and sat down on a nearby boulder. MY voice. Anxious? Ha, never.
    Lanturn was watching it's bulb dance around with great interest, as Gyrados floated lazily in the lake, Feraligatr nursing it's bruises and Cloyster napping where it had fallen from the crawl space.
    I actually did feel anxious. What happened if we couldn't find it? Would the boss have our heads for it?
    "Laaan?" Lanturn asked me.
    "I'm fine. I'm just taking a break." I said, looking down at Lanturn who seemed to deem the reason good enough and continued to observe her bulb.
    I was glad Lanturn was small enough to hold, as the cold air peirced my wet skin. Pulling off my goggles I tied my Aqua bandanna back onto my head, snapping the goggles on over it. Without the bandanna around my neck, the cold air seemed to become ten times colder. It was rather dark in the cave, the only source of light coming from Lanturn, the cave ceiling was lost to the endless dark of what wasn't slightly illuminated.
    "Let's go." I said, as Cloyster diligently opened it's shell to reveal that it was ready to go, Feraligatr merely glancing at me before going back to spraying his wounds, with the potion I had him carry around. Gyrados paid no heed as he continued to laze around in the lake until Lanturn sent a good shock to wake him up.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Toren continued to shiver as he walked along in the cave. It was pretty cold in there, and considering the fact that he was wet and all he was wearing was swimming trunks. Not only was it cold, but very dirty. There seemed to be tiny pebbles and rocks along the ground, and Toren was barefoot, so his feet got dirty and hurt as well as he went along.

The path was very narrow, so Toren and his Pokemon had to form a line. Golduck was walking in front, Toren in the middle, and Vaporeon behind. They had been walking for about a minute and still no sign of anything but the path ahead. Toren was growing impatient at how monotonous the walk was becoming.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back