• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Teams Of Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Riding on Gyrados across the lake was fairly short, and when my feet touched ground again, I stepped through the passageway, but was soon stopped.
    Feraligatr, who'd decided to go after Lanturn, was stuck, in the narrow corridor, as Cloyster decided to find way to shove itself through.
    I sighed and returned Gyrados, Cloyster, and Feraligatr, keeping Lanturn to light the way.
    "Ow." I mumbled as my hand in which the kraby had been attached to scraped the walls "That hurt."
    I looked up as a rock fell on my head "That hurt too!"
    I continued down the walkway, idly examining my hand.
    As soon as I was out of the passageway though, I turned to see if I'd forgetten anything, and the entire entrance back to the exit became concealed behind a landslide.
    Under a good amount of dirt I scowled and tried to drag myself out. Feraligatr, Cloyster and Gyrados were at my waist, which was covered with a good two feet of wet sticky mud, while my arms were free in front of my face.
    "This sucks." I told Lanturn, who'd managed to flee from the mud.
    Pressing the communicator with annoying difficulty I said "Toren, I'm stuck here under a great pile of junk, so tell me if you find anything in your cave, because I don't think I'll be going anywhere for awhile."

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    OOC; Naoko-chan, who do you want to find the orb, Toren or Arista? I don't really care who does...

"Alright, gotcha. Be careful."

He muttered, releasing the speak button and continuing to walk. After only a couple more seconds, Toren breathed a sigh of relief as he made out the exit of the tunnel. Toren and co. exited and found themselves in a circular room with 5 paths leading in every direction.

"Darn it! We finally get out of that stupid tunnel and there are even more of them! I guess I just have to pick one of them."

Toren took his foot and made a big pile of dirt in the tunnel that they had come through so that if they needed to leave they would know which tunnel to take...

"I guess we'll go in....that one."

He said, pointing to the one second from the left. He motioned for Golduck and Vaporeon to follow him as he went first into the tunnel. It was larger than the tunnel they had come through so they could all walk side by side.

I hope we find that orb soon...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Umm...I really don't care. Eenie Meenie Miny Moe? lawl. I dunno. You pick.

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Ranson pressed his communicator again. "All right Toren. Since you're probably in the right spot. Keep walking foward and be careful of landslides. Their nearby in the area you're in. Remember to look for a wall with pokemon guarding it. As for you Arista, I suggest you get out of there. There have been recent landslides especially in the cave you're in."

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Yes, I'll watch out. Thanks for the alert."

Toren crept quietly though the tunnel. In the distance, he could hear tiny roars, as if Pokemon could sense he was coming or something. Hopefully, Vaporeon and Golduck would be able to handle them.

"Be careful guys. I have no idea what we'll be facing up here."

As they kept going, the distant noises became louder and louder. Finally, Toren saw a large room in the distance. The noises that they had been hearing were loud and clear now.

"Here we go guys."

Toren whispered to them. He peeked around the corner and shuddered when he saw a Kingler, Crawdaunt, and Sharpedo going around a wall that looked suspicious. Now this might not seem like a hard battle but it was water Pokemon verses water Pokemon.

"Ranson, I'm assuming that this is where the orb is hidden?"

He said, speaking into his communicator.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I grinded my teeth in an effort to keep myself from tearing the communicator in half "I NOTICED THERE'VE BEEN LANDSLIDES THANKS RANSON!" I shouted, into the speaker, unable to control myself "NO PROBLEM GETTING OUT CONSIDERING I'M STUCK UNDER TWO TIMES MY WEIGHT WORTH OF DIRT AND MUD!"
    I huffed as Lanturn sweatdropped, and she continued to paw her way to my waist, where Feraligatr, Gyrados, and Cloyster sat waiting for freedom.
    Far away in the depths of the cave in which I hadn't explored, I heard a crumbling sound, and a long rumble. Another landslide, probably triggered by my voice.
    I shook my head before saying more calmly "I'll get to your cave as soon as I can Toren. Don't expect me for some time."
    Lanturn squealed in excitement and I noticed that Feraligatr's pokeball had rolled off my waist and further to my fingertips, the blue of his lure ball poking out from the piled mud.
    I plucked it out, and yelped, triggering a mini-landslide next to me.
    "Stupid thing." I mumbled releasing Feraligatr, who stretched and scratched his belly boredly.
    "Get Cloyster and Gyrados." I said to him "They're under here."
    He lazy began digging like a dog, flinging dirt everywhere when he cleared the area with his snout.
    Lanturn was making a game of dodging the flying mud and dirt, or sparying water at it.
    Feraligatr grunted, and handed me a pokeball.
    "Go Gyrados!" I tossed the great ball onto the hard ground, and he appeared, unhappy to not be in water I sighed, as Feraligtr searched for Cloyster.
    Lanturn went over to gyrados, and squealed happily, while Gyrados simply roared in response.
    Another landslide. Another few yells and I'd be covered in dirt again. They certainly sounded like they were getting closer.
    "Shush!" I hissed to Gyrados who nodded, confused nonetheless.
    "Gatr." Feraligatr said, presenting cloyster's Pokeball.
    "Thanks. Return Lanturn." I said returning the now extremely happy pokemon.
    I snapped my goggles over my eyes, and pulled my legs out of the mud, stood up and said, "Hydro Pump, both of you."
    The two pokemon aimed a blast of water at the dirt, slowly eroding away the mud to reveal the crack that was my ticket outta here.
    "Alright you two. Return." I said, sliding into the crevice, and side stepping my way back to the lake.
    "Gyrados." I said quietly, tossing his pokeball into the water, as he emerged with another roar as I winced.
    Another landslide.
    "Shhhhh!" I hissed stamping my barefoot on the sand.
    Gyrados obidiently let me onto his back as he quickly brought me to the other side.
    I was standing at the edge of the entrance, returning Gyrados, and climbing through the manhole. The pool of water that connected this cave to the ocean would be my haven, soon enough....
    Before diving into the water, I placed the breathing device in my mouth, released Cloyster for the first time since the landslide, and tied my bandanna around my neck.
    "Almost out of this accursed place." I said to myself, muffled by the breathing device.
    I was glad when I saw the entrance to the Second and First cave, but decided to clean all the mud, dirt, and gunk off of myself before entering the Second cave. Toren was good enough to last for a little while longer. I thought, pulling my fingers through my hair and rubbing the sand off my legs and arms.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    OOC: Woah, long post Naoko-chan ^^;;;

"Oh, forget it. Arista, when you get to my cave, just take the the tunnel that's in front of you. It's very long, and I'll probably be done by the time you get here, but you come to the end of the tunnel, there will be a room with 6 different tunnels in it. Take the second one from the left."

He sighed and looked at the Pokemon...who were now walking towards him. Apparently Toren had been talking too loud and they had overheard.

"Guys, it's time to battle. Both of you use Hyper Beam."

Toren wanted to get this battle over with as quickly as possible, so he had them both use their strongest attacks first. They both opened their mouths, charged the energy, and shot it forward. One of them hit Kingler, who was sent backwards into a wall from the sheer force, while the other hit Crawdaunt who in turn was also sent backwards. Sharpedo had used Agility and was weaving around the group at a high speed.

It suddenly rushed forward towards Toren, teeth bared. It came to his leg and used....bite. The sharp teeth teared his flesh and it started to bleed at a high rate. Not only that, but Sharpedo also used Slash on Toren's chest which made him fly a couple feet and fall down on the ground, leaning against the wall.

"Ughhh, Milotic, hyper beam."

Toren dropped a Pokeball to the ground. The large Pokemon came out and blasted Sharpedo with a very powerful energy beam. None of the opposing Pokemon were fainted, but extremely hurt.

Toren reached into the bag tied around his neck and pulled out a tiny cloth. He slowly reached down to the bite injury on his leg and weakly tied the cloth around it. The cloth turned reed quickly from the blood coming out of the injury.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Should I give you the time for you to 'get it done'?

IC: "Gross." I mumbled, still picking grains of sand from my hair as I climbed out of the entry to the Second cave.
    I released Lanturn, and it promptly used flash when it noticed it couldn't see me.
    "Let's go." I said, letting Lanturn lead the way down the tunnel Toren had told me to go...and soon enough I was thinking to just let Toren get it over with. The tunnel was so long!! Not to mention boring.
    Lanturn stopped abruptly and whined, as it's bulb got dimmer "I'm sorry, here, I'm sure I have a flashlight here somewhere...just as Lanturn's bulb flickered out, I found the flashlight, and turned it on. Returning Lanturn to it's pokeball I continued down the passageway...

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    OOC: Nah, it doesn't matter. In fact, he might need some help now....

Toren continued to lean against the wall, his eyes half-shut. The water Pokemon that they were fighting were stunned a little bit from the hyper beams, so it gave Toren's Pokemon enough time to recharge. They all nodded when they were ready to attack again.

"Alright, finish the Pokemon with Hyper Beam."'

He commanded, his voice devoid of emotion. normally he didn't like to cause Pokemon a lot of pain but his group had caused him a lot of pain. All the Pokemon shot their respective beam towards the other Pokemon. They all looked fainted after the attack, but you could never be to sure...

"Okay, time to get that Red orb."

Toren slowly stood up and winced in pain as he did. It hurt a lot to move. Milotic offered to let Toren ride him, but he refused. Sometimes he could be to prideful.

He slowly limped across the room towards the wall where the Pokemon had been before. He was moving very slowly and it ook him almost two minutes to make it. When he reached the wall, he lifted his hands and started to feel the wall to see if there was some sort of secret spot that opened the wall like a door.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "What way was it again?" I asked myself, biting my lip as I was faced with seven choices "This isn't fair at all!" I whined.

Skimming through each conversation over the communicator, I deducted from my thoughts that it was the second tunnel. At least that was my best guess.

"Here goes everything." I said walking through the second entrance.

Things were a lot darker, with just a flashlight pointing ahead instead of all around me. I felt I was becoming paranoid, as I began to think that anything could pop out of the shadows and attack me. Stupid Kraby. But other things peirced these thoughts. Stupid ones to boot. Like, When's this tunnel gonna end! and, I wonder when the last time I ate was. This tunnel would soon be dubbed 'come through here at the price of your sanity' in my eyes.
    I had sustained a fair amount of minor scratches from the landslide, and the throbbing cut on my right hand didn't help either. Never knew how painful a Kraby's clamp could be.

But these thoughts kept me from turning back, as I soon realized I wasn't even looking where I was going....much to my dismay, I'd stepped on something, which seemed to slip even further into the ground as I did so. I yelped, being the girl I was, as it was covered in sticky mud, in which I thought was apart of the creature.

"Duuuunsparse." The thing yawned.

I sighed in relief. A Dunsparse. Stepping over the pokemon, which had promptly gone back to sleep, I suddenly thought, I wonder how Mantine's doing....MANTINE!
    I'd completely and totally forgot about him!-no matter, he was probably still sleeping the lazy butt.

"Woah..." I breathed as I reached the end, and saw a large chamber of the cave "Nice place goin' on here-hm?"
    I caught sight of three fainted pokemon, a Kingler, Crawdaunt, and Sharpedo, and All of Toren's pokemon. At least that I knew of.
    "What happened to you?!" I asked catching wind of Toren who was examining the wall, bleeding profusely from chest and leg.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Toren continued to feel along the curves of the wall to see if there was any way to get through. He turned around at the mention of his name.

"Oh, yeah. That Sharpedo over there took a bite out of my leg and slashed my chest."

He said, looking down at the two injuries. He was in immense pain, but he triednot to show it, especially to her. The cloth tied around Toren's leg was almost entirely soaked with blood so it wasn't really helping much. The injury on his chest wasn't as bad, but it still hurt and bleeded a lot.

"What happened to you? You don't look to good either."

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Ranson was listening to some of this. "Yeah, that's what guardians are for. Now about the wall...you need to use three different attacks on it, all on different parts of the door. All of them have to be water attacks though. Try using a Hydro Pump on the top part of the door, Water Gun on the left part, and Water Pulse on the right."

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Thanks Ranson." I said into the communicator "And as for you, I'm not as scratched up as you. I just got a Kraby stuck to my hand," She lifted her slightly red hand, which had stopped bleeding awhile ago, "And I also got caught under a landslide, so that didn't help either."
    "I'll let my pokemon do the attacks. Your's look a little worn out, except none of my pokemon know Water Pulse, so we'll need to use your Milotic." I said releasing Feraligatr, and Gyrados.
    "Here." I tossed my Aqua Bandanna at Toren "That'll only fit around your leg, but it's better than nothing considering your blood is already leaking through."
    I pulled my goggles off of my forehead and hung them around my neck.
    "Ready?"

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Thanks."

He muttered, catching the blue bandana. He bent down and stretched the bandana around his legs, then took the two sides and tied them in a knot. He then stood back and and slowly limped away from the door so he could get away from the attacks. Golduck and Vaporeon stood off to the side as well, watching Toren to make sure he was okay.

It took him about half a minute, but he finally reached a point where he was out of the way. Upon reaching it, he turned around and then glanced at Milotic, who was merely floating in the air, awaiting a command.

"Milotic, use Water Pulse on the right side of the wall at the exact same time as Arista's Feraligatr and Gyarados."

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Alrighty then." I said placing my hands on my hips "Feraligatr, Water Gun, Gyrados, Hit it with a Hydro Pump!"
    As these attacks flew toward the door, Milotics water pulse quickly followed, and easily caught up to the other two attacks. As the water burst onto the wall, the water seemed to catch on the door, and none sprayed off, as it drained right off the slab of stone.
    The wall soon began to shake, and a great crack became present in the stone as it began to pull apart.
    "Do you think we should stop the attacks?" I asked, as Feraligatr began to need to move his head to aim at the door instead of the chamber inside.

OOC: What are we going to do if we find the Red Orb? Nobody but us and Utter Disaster are roleplaying, and we're all on Team Aqua...

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    OOC: I don't know, everyone that signed up isn't even doing anything. Maybe we could take control of NPC Dragon and Aqua members?....;_;

"I think the crack's wide enough to slip through now."

He said, slowly starting to limp forward. He waved his hand to tell the water Pokemon to stop the attacks. Once he reached the wall, he felt along it and the stone was very wet. You could barely see though the crack. He turned back and looked at Arista before attempting to go in.

"I'm gonna try and see if I can manage to slip though. do you want me to go by myself, or are you coming?"

Vaporeon and Golduck both looked at each other and nodded. they both ran forward and stood beside Toren, acting as if they were giong to go with them. Toren waved his hand, telling them to move awya.

"No guys, just stay here. I'll be fine."

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I had entered the room of the underwater cave. I was soaked to the skin from top to bottom. My shorts and T-shirt were extremely wet and it was very cold in the cave. "Brrrrr. is it usually this cold in these caves?" I wondered.
    "Gah. This is what happens when you tell them to go first. You lose track of them." I mumbled shaking my head, throwing water around. Blastoise and Kingdra snickered a bit.
    "Gah. Stop you two. Return Kingdra, you did well." I said to both pokemon and returned Kingdra, who doesn't do good on land.
    "Blastiose, follow me. We need to catch up to the other two." I said and ran to the first chamber followed by Blastiose. I passed the first and second chamber, while getting caught in some minor pokemon battles.
    "Gah. Where are those two? These caves sure are big but the look small too." I said. Blastoise followed closely behind me incase we got ambused by some water pokemon.
    We came to seven chambers.
    "What the.... This sucks. I lost my communicator and now I get stuck with choosing a path that could led to dangerous stuff. Hm.. Shoulda stayed back at the hideout." I mumbled. "Well. Here goes." I said and closed my eyes. I walked to my left slightly and entered the second path. I walked a bit and suddenly slipped on something.
    "Agh. What the..!" I shouted.
    "Dunnnn..Sparrrrse." came a voice.
    "Agh. A dunsparse. What's it doing here?" I wondered. "Whatever. Your going dow..." i stopped. The dunsparse had gone to sleep.
    "Huh? Oh well. One less thing to worry about." I said and started walking forwards. The end of the cave revealed another chamber.
    "Yes. I made it. Now where are those two?" I thought.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I turned around hearing a seperate voice "Oh hello...grunt." I said awkwardly "Sure took you long enough."
    Returnin Cloyster and Gyrados, I hooked them onto my waist again, and said "I'll go with you. You're half dying already anyway." Blunt, but who really cared at this point in time?
    "Are you coming?" I asked turning around to face the newcomer, wondering how his Blastoise fit through the passageway my Feraligatr couldn't get through.

OOC: I dunno... we'll find out as we go.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "OKay."

He muttered, bending down and slowly trying to slip through the crack. He was fairly sure that he could make it through, but he was having a tiny bit of trouble. He was almost through when a sharp pain entered his side. A jagged edge he hadn't noticed had scraped the side of his body. He was about to yell out in pain, but clenched his teeth and tried his hardest not to.

Oh great, as if I wasn't in enough pain.

After a couple seconds of struggling, he finally made through and stood up slowly, backing away and waiting for Arista to come through.

"Watch out when you come through. I scraped myself on something sharp."

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Kay!" I called as I slipped in. I examined the walls carefully ahead of me, for anything sharp.
    Nothing caught my eye... "Hey there's nothing-Ouch!"
    I looked down at the side of my stomach, where a cut was bleeding lightly. It was just a rock, that didn't look like it'd be bumped into.
    "Oh well, too late!" I said as I slid out of the crevice "Wow..." I said looking up "This chambers bigger than the last one!"
    The stalacites and stalagmites were all visible, the stalacites dripping water, and the stalamites towering majectically to meet the Stalacites.
    In the middle, on a stalagmite in which the tip had been cut off lay the prize. The treasure.
    "Come on!" I called to the other grunt "Now the problem is getting it out of here without touching it and or being possessed by Kyogre...." I murmured examining the Red Orb.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back