• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Top 20 Fugliest Pokemon Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaterpie

Gold Caterpie > Red Gyarados
Years
  • Probopass surely, I just can't believe they did it. Shocking.

On the subject of back sprites, this is my favourite of all time

The Top 20 Fugliest Pokemon Ever

QUALITY

I still can't make out what is actually there to this day.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • That my friend is a Venasaur and it is the flower on his back. You can see the leaf towards the bottom right and in the very bottom right, there is part of his head / body.
    OMG I love Probopass. That is the one I disagree with here. Probopass is not that ugly, just because he is different and has a big nose, doesn't make him ugly...

Shaterpie

Gold Caterpie > Red Gyarados
    Years
  • You'd have to draw me a diagram, it still doesn't look like Venusaur to me.

Most of the Pokemon in Generation IV were ugly, to me. Seems like they're running out of ideas. Probopass just looks like a racists view of a Jewish Person.

Carrots

Happy Holidays!
    Years
  • I only agree with Relicanth, Skuntank, Wormadam, Mesprit and Probass. The rest I disagree with especially, Latios and Lucario. They are not "fugly". They are awesome, my opinion only.

Last edited:

KiNGd0M

MY Ditto will eat you.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    EPIC WIN! This could not be any funnier. I dropped my DS laughing at the descriptions.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    You forgot about Magmortar. It looks like Shrek ran through a Ketchup factory, it's that ugly or "fugly" as you say it.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I just thought it was ugly, lol, guess these are just opinions.

joehat

Yay
    Years
  • Haha you did a great job with this!! It's hilarious!

It looks like some of the Pokemon, namely Staraptor, Luxray, and Skunktank, were designed to cater to "scene" or "emo" kids. Sorry if this has been mentioned, I didn't read all the comments =] I mean, the fugly hair across the face on Staraptor and Skunktank and the hair and misproportioned body of Luxray. I think you've pretty much hit the nail on the head Glitter Stain!

Probopass is definitely handsomely fugly. The awesomely big nose and moustache. And it's name has probe in it. Probopass rocks haha. Lucario is extremely fugly, were they trying to make him look like a bandit or something? I remember seeing Brock holding a Happiny in a picture once, and I couldn't stop thinking of how horribly cutely fugly it was. Ugh. Happiny and Bonsly. FUGLY. Are it and Happiny supposed to be wearing diapers? That just makes it worse.

Ah, and your number one, Chimchar. You're absolutely perfect on that one. Everything about it is bad. And if I may add one, I think Dragonite is quite fugly haha, even though I'm sure most people would disagree. And I think most of the first gen Pokemon look awesome.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Dusknoir is actually pretty cool, you just have to be open-minded. And on some pokémon, you need to NOT be open-minded to see their looks.

The flaps I think are meant to be like... ever seen a vampire movie, their cape and how the collar sticks up... the flaps are like the collar... I think...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Well, every pokemon has trait it is after. Same with the Harry Blue5, you have to be creative!

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    yes, in the pokemon world u have to have an open mind to everything and not be so picky and choosey, no pokemon is ugly it just takes the trait from whatever plant or animal it takes after...and stop complaining anf just use pokemon that u like...don't u think so?

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    yes, in the pokemon world u have to have an open mind to everything and not be so picky and choosey, no pokemon is ugly it just takes the trait from whatever plant or animal it takes after...and stop complaining anf just use pokemon that u like...don't u think so?
    What's a Spiritomb, then ? o_o

Open-mindedness isn't a cure for everything.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    What's a Spiritomb, then ? o_o

Open-mindedness isn't a cure for everything.

it's still a pokemon and IDK about u but there are plenty of ppl out there who actually like this pokemon...no one said u had to like it...that's why I pointed out there's no point fussing about it, just use the pokemon u like the most...at first I had thought Sceptile was ugly...but who knew it would be the best pokemon on my team for so many years...

joehat

Yay
    Years
  • I don't think open-mindedness was the point of Glitter Stain's post though. Of course those 20 Pokemon are indeed ugly, but that doesn't mean she (or we) don't like them. It would be different if Glitter Stain didn't give explanations for why they are fugly. But she did, and that made it all the more funnier to me.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • I don't think open-mindedness was the point of Glitter Stain's post though. Of course those 20 Pokemon are indeed ugly, but that doesn't mean she (or we) don't like them. It would be different if Glitter Stain didn't give explanations for why they are fugly. But she did, and that made it all the more funnier to me.

EXACTLY! the point of this thread wasn't to bash Pokemon - it was to give us all a good chortle, which it certainly did. Bravo, Glitter Stain!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ALright Alright...lol..u guys go ahead then...I just prefer not to call any pokemon ugly, but that's just me really...I think they are all cool looking and creativ and special in their own way...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back