• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Top 20 Fugliest Pokemon Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Its all about opinions, so you can't really judge. Nice list, but I disagree a lot though... I suppose the fugliest I've met is... Well... I like them all... Even Bidoof.

Before you flame me, think. This is my opinion, and you can't change that. You can say what you want, but it won't really change my opinion.

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
    Years
  • Sarcastically, I'd take offense on your stance on Probopass! I love that thing because it's fugly. Nothing like seeing a big ol' bush of metal filings on my Pokemon, that's for sure!

In my opinion though, I'd say that Exploud is one fugly thing. It's just the mouth that does it for me.

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
  • This topic is a joke.

First two generations have way more ugly pokemon I think. And I completely fail to see how Happiny is anything less than adorable.

How about:

Grimer
    Muk
    Piloswine
    Mew
    Lickitung
    Magmar
    Jynx
    Raikou
    Lugia
    Wobuffet
    Quagsire
    Sunflora
    Metapod
    Golbat
    Gloom
    Bellsprout
    Weepinbell
    Victreebel
    Geodude
    Slowpoke
    Doduo
    Dodrio
    Drowzee
    Mr. Mime
    Magikarp
    Meganium
    Cleffa
    Igglybuff
    Togepi
    Ampharos
    Sudowoodo
    Unown
    Girafarig
    Dunsparce
    Snubbull
    Granbull
    Shuckle
    Remoraid
    Tyrogue
    Smoochum

Those are all gen 1 and gen 2 pokemon. And they're all really ugly/stupid looking. Stop acting like all the new pokemon suck and only the ones that were around when you were 8 were good.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    This topic is a joke.

First two generations have way more ugly pokemon I think. And I completely fail to see how Happiny is anything less than adorable.

How about:

Grimer
    Muk
    Piloswine
    Mew
    Lickitung
    Magmar
    Jynx
    Raikou
    Lugia
    Wobuffet
    Quagsire
    Sunflora
    Metapod
    Golbat
    Gloom
    Bellsprout
    Weepinbell
    Victreebel
    Geodude
    Slowpoke
    Doduo
    Dodrio
    Drowzee
    Mr. Mime
    Magikarp
    Meganium
    Cleffa
    Igglybuff
    Togepi
    Ampharos
    Sudowoodo
    Unown
    Girafarig
    Dunsparce
    Snubbull
    Granbull
    Shuckle
    Remoraid
    Tyrogue
    Smoochum

Those are all gen 1 and gen 2 pokemon. And they're all really ugly/stupid looking. Stop acting like all the new pokemon suck and only the ones that were around when you were 8 were good.
    So many of those Pokemon aren't fugly at all... and are much more original than anything that RSE had.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    So many of those Pokemon aren't fugly at all... and are much more original than anything that RSE had.

Since when is something like Tyrogue original? At least RSE had some completely awesome Pokemon like Rayquaza/Groudon/Kyogre/Metagross. You can't say Metagross isn't original, because saying that only proves you didn't take time to even look over a list of RSE Pokemon.

By the way, you can't back out of this now, you already said "anything that RSE had" ;D

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Since when is something like Tyrogue original? At least RSE had some completely awesome Pokemon like Rayquaza/Groudon/Kyogre/Metagross. You can't say Metagross isn't original, because saying that only proves you didn't take time to even look over a list of RSE Pokemon.

By the way, you can't back out of this now, you already said "anything that RSE had" ;D
    I also said "so many" which would imply "most but not all". =]

But the former 3 are just abominations... and a disgrace to legendary Pokemon. (also centralized the Uber metagame, which I thought was impossible)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I also said "so many" which would imply "most but not all". =]

But the former 3 are just abominations... and a disgrace to legendary Pokemon. (also centralized the Uber metagame, which I thought was impossible)

You used the word "so many" to the list of Pokemon YOOM-TAH posted, not the RSE Pokemon. And all metagame's need something to centralize it. If there wasn't, there'd be little to no balance. There has to be a dominant one among the group.

By the way, Groudon doesn't centralize the metagame. It's, eh...just bad in my opinion. Makes a mean anti-lead though =]

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Go through everyone you think is not fugly and I will pick at least one from your list and point out how it is fuglier than the one you chose on your list. As well as how it is not any more original.
    No thanks - I stand by my opinions and since this thread is highly opinionated I see no reason to back them up. As for originality, that'd be just be a bouncing check on your part.

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
  • Haha fine, don't back up your opinions. See where that gets you in life.

You act like I'm some guy who's out there acting like my opinion is absolute and no one else's matters, when you do the same thing without noticing it. Look at the post you made for this topic. Look at how you said things. And tell me you're not acting like that's right. And then you're going to say it's just an opinion and it doesn't need to be supported by anything, after someone refutes it?

You can stand by your opinions all you want, but if you believe in them so much, there shouldn't be any reason not to defend them against mine.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'm srry but in my own opinion I say every pokemon has their own genuine look, and I consider not a single one of them ugly...and u cannot judge that upon me...

and Yoom-Tah is right, you really cannot only blame generation 3 and 4 at all...because I bet some of u were complaining about some of the johto and even kanto pokemon before the 3rd gen pokemon EVEN existed...

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Haha fine, don't back up your opinions. See where that gets you in life.

You act like I'm some guy who's out there acting like my opinion is absolute and no one else's matters, when you do the same thing without noticing it. Look at the post you made for this topic. Look at how you said things. And tell me you're not acting like that's right. And then you're going to say it's just an opinion and it doesn't need to be supported by anything, after someone refutes it?

You can stand by your opinions all you want, but if you believe in them so much, there shouldn't be any reason not to defend them against mine.
    [Banned anyway, but I thought I'd reply]
    You didn't refute anything. I don't have to back up opinions that are simply just opinions. (As for you, you really didn't back anything up either... at least I said WHY I didn't like them).

Gyroh

Sin Comentarios
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    You did post some ugly Pokémons there, but there are uglier Pokémons than those. I mean:

1. Muk

2. Exseggutor

3. Sudowoodo

4. Quagsire

5. Dunsparce

6. Qwilfish

7. Hitmontop

And many more. I went from the very first Pokémons looking for the ugliest. With these 7 I had enough, couldn't look up more. But I mean, their design is pretty dumb. Well, actually, Exeggutor's isn't as bad, but its ugly. But the rest have very bad designs. I've got to admit nostalgia doesn't want me to admit Exeggutor and Muk are ugly lol.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    You did post some ugly Pokémons there, but there are uglier Pokémons than those. I mean:

And many more. I went from the very first Pokémons looking for the ugliest. With these 7 I had enough, couldn't look up more. But I mean, their design is pretty dumb. Well, actually, Exeggutor's isn't as bad, but its ugly. But the rest have very bad designs. I've got to admit nostalgia doesn't want me to admit Exeggutor and Muk are ugly lol.
    Muk and Dunsparce are a bit lol, I'll admit... but Hitmontop, Quagsire and Sudowoodo will never be fugly.

Detox

quote=Glitter Stain;4085869]#20: Lucario
    What's so fugly about it? Is it the fact that it's nastily overrated, horribly misproportioned, or just plain stupid? It could be the spike coming out from its breasts or its thunderous thighs. Maybe it's the disgustingly obnoxious pose. Maybe it's the awful design. Maybe we shouldn't blame Lucario. We should just blame Ken Sugimori for making him look so fugly.What? Luke is cool

#19: Deoxys

Here we go! This thing can't just be fugly on its own. It has to be fugly in four different forms. The fact that it looks like Mewtwo and Rotom-Heat had a child that got run over by a truck is bad enough. Why did our friend Ken have to draw this already disgusting creature to make it look like it's using the restroom? The tentacles for arms thing is been there done that material. I have a Tentacruel, thank you. All forms were great,I think..

#18: Registeel

Good God, what is wrong with RSE? This thing looks like it came out of Steelix's ass. And what are those red dots? Never mind, I don't want to know. It has flagpoles for legs and wrapped up pieces of aluminum foil for fingers. Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen? No, it's the fugliest thing you've ever seen. Go wash out your eyes and never look at this horrible thing again.Agreed

#17: Latios

What is this thing? I think I've seen it in my toilet before. It could've been my trash can, though. I'm not sure. This thing is blessed to have such a beautiful sister, because he's pretty fugly himself. Why they even had to make so many legendaries is beyond me, but then to go and half-ass most of them is just stupid.What? Latios is epic

#16: Gliscor

This is the first example of how Ken can take a perfectly cute and innocent Pokemon like Gligar and make it evolve into something fugly and horrible. This thing is terribly misproportion. Its tail is five times the size of its anorexic abdomen. The claws look like a dead, fugly Trapinch, and there's something protruding form Gliscor's breasts.Agreed

#15: Relicanth

Why would anyone draw anything like this. It looks like the Earth had to use the restroom, and this is the result. Patches of dirt brown and "waste" brown all over the body don't help at all. Its face makes it look like Professor Oak. Oh, why would I say that? Oak isn't nearly as fugly as this disgusting abomination. Its an ancient fish. Whaddya expect?

#14: Luxray

Pretty fugly if you ask me. That hair style was never "in", and the day it is "in" is the day I'm "out". I can't even tell what it is... It can tell it's some sort of cat, but no cats are this fugly. only fugly thing is that its ears are huge

#13: Staraptor

Just give Pidgeot better stats and a pointy head, and you've got Staraptor. The piece of hair at the top is the fugliest aspect. Why on Earth was that included? Cut it off, and Staraptor doesn't even make the Top 30 fugliest Pokemon. Agreed

#12: Skuntank

Only moderately fugly compared to the monstrosities that lie ahead. If it weren't already nasty, gross, and fugly, its tail has to be covering its entire body. That's not sexy, Ken! Agreed

#11: Wormadam

I love the Bug type and all, but this is just disgusting. Where did this come from? I think all of them are wearing the Trash Cloak, and not just the Steel type one. They're all pieces of garbage! Plus, the nose, head, "ears", and body all look like they came from completely different places. This isn't a Pokemon, it's just an assortment of random trash. Agreed

#10: Happiny

I didn't think there was such a thing as an ugly baby. Apparently there is. This thing is so fugly. Chansey and Blissey, being so beautiful, are ashamed that their offspring can really be so horribly unbearable to look at. What?

#9: Gulpin

Swalot's not so bad. Gulpin, on the other hand, is painstakingly fugly. That "leaf" on its head is just a mere distraction from how fugly it truly is. Its lip position is terrible. Ken Sugimori fails at drawing blobs, which is pretty pathetic. Agreed...

#8: Mesprit

Now we're getting into the Fugly Elite. Whatever those things are on its head have got to go. The big, oddly-shaped gem on its head doesn't help either. If that weren't enough, Ken had to get a little full of himself and slap on two paper-thin tails to Mesprit's ass. All three mirage pokemon are cute

#7: Dusknoir

Why must this thing look like it has two faces. The face on its stomach is actually quite bearable. It's the actual face that I have a problem with. Why does it need those flaps coming out of it? Fat arms, fat face, fat body, fat pose, terrible artwork. It evolved from Dusclops. Again, whaddya expect?

#6: Cradily

What is this thing? Dear Lord, I hope I never have to come across one of these again. As long as I don't use public restrooms, though, I doubt I'll see this again. Obnoxious eyes and mouth, whatever those things are coming out of its head, and an incredibly long and noodle-like neck. No thanks. Agreed to an extent...

#5: Spiritomb

This thing is a huge pain in the ass to find in the game, and with only one functional eye, it's not worth it. It's immune to Fighting, Psychic, and Normal, that I know. Do you want to know another thing this horribly fugly creature is immune to? Make-up. Ultra Agreed

#4: Probopass

No explanation needed. Probopass is smexy

#3: Shiftry

Really? Do you really need to know why this thing is fugly? Could it be its infinite nose, its unattractive chin, or its getalin legs? Or maybe it's the frightening hair, displeasing arms, or pointy ears? It could also be the name... but I'm thinking it's the whole enchilada that earns this thing number 3. Eh...

#2: Abomasnow

This thing has everything. It's obese in all the worst places to be obese, it has unecessary fur everywhere, swollen hands, flat feet, and an out of place tail. I think I know why it has its name -- Aboma is for Abomination, clearly. Its a tree....

Now, I know you've been thinking, what could possibly be fuglier than Abomasnow, Probopass, and Shiftry? That brings us to...

#1: Chimchar

Now, it's decent without this terrible artwork. The only problem before Ken Sugimori drew this poor monstrosity this way was the flaming rear and the hair. Now, it looks like he's bending over and trying to put out the fire on his ass with his hand. The thighs also look very thunderous at this angle. Everything about this thing is fugly. Even its name reminds me of ass. One word was glued onto another word's ass. Terrible? I think chimchar is awesome,but this pose IS bad[/quote]

For some,I have to agree,but others, Fugly?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Listen...some pokemon may be ugly but don't judge them by their looks...judge them by their personality!!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'm having a problem finding any sense in that.

HOW? I mean I have a Tangrowth which not might be good looking but people have a hard time...I mean a HARD time with it!!! And lets see...Yanmega...it might not be the cutest thing in the world but its strong especially with speed boost...and their personality...it is what counts on the inside guys...not the outside! I thought u knew that...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    heh, yanmega is a awesome poke, definitely if you use it right... most pokes are from japanese myths, like muk is a type of spirit... ugh, i forgot what they call them... all pokemon can be strong, well, maybe not, but if you have a team that can back it up, then any pokemon would do...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back