• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Totally Hot [H/J]essica (Amane/YunaDances) Fanclub ♥♥♥~

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Rolo is so ten hours ago, get with the times Jess, oranges are in Rolos are out. :D

How're you?

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    OH NO. I need to get and Orange theme. Or are those out? NOOOO so hard to keep up with the times.

I'm pretty good. Tired... work keeps me tired and working stupid shifts like overnight... so I get even more tired.

How are you guys?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Rolo is so ten hours ago, get with the times Jess, oranges are in Rolos are out. :D
    Nothing else can be more true. :D
    Somehow, I doubt that the two of you even know the real significance of Rolo. Seriously, go watch some Code Geass sometime. It'll be good for you.

OH NO. I need to get and Orange theme. Or are those out? NOOOO so hard to keep up with the times.
    At this point in time, I really don't think you need an Orange theme.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Jess! I am glad you been doing alright. I been busy with work myself. And next week I won't be on that much at night. Since I have to work very, very early. x.x

That is alright if you like the sub better of TTGL. I also like the sub as well, but I lost my chance watching the rest because it got licensed. So dub will do for now.

And my favorite color is pink, purple, red, black, white, yellow, and orange. \o/

I better go now. It is bedtime for me. See ya.

Years
    Somehow, I doubt that the two of you even know the real significance of Rolo. Seriously, go watch some Code Geass sometime. It'll be good for you.

Actually, I have watched Code Geass and it bored me like no other anime has. :\ It wasn't really good for me. Mechas aren't my thing, with a few exceptions, however.

JESS QUIT WORKING SO MUCH AND GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE! D<

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Tyler-You're driving would go fine. I believe in you. Don't make me whip out a GL quote there. XD

Jack- \o/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hai dar :3

Lucy-I haven't talked to you in forever due to me working nights and stuff D: And now you are working early? ;__; But I will live. And I see you pretty much like the rainbow. XD My favorite is green :D

Kenji: <333 I've been working, what's up with you? XDDD And you should post here. You made it. XD

Tyler..again-I can't help it if I work a lot D: I need the monies ;; BUT I'm here :D *waves*

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Can't believe no one told me about this. |<

Now I don't want to join... I will though BUT only out of spite. x<

Just kidding~ I'm joining because Yuna-babe is so full of fun she makes me cry rainbows. <3

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Bloo <33 Great colour.

You're not boring <3 And how can your forget? XDDD

PHANI-BABY!!! \o/!! Ohhh cry rainbows... I gotta see this. Cause I luff rainbows <3

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Oh~ it's definitely a scene. 8D And who doesn't love rainbows? They're just so... so... rainbowy. <3

Anywho~ how goes your week?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Tyler-You're driving would go fine. I believe in you. Don't make me whip out a GL quote there. XD

Jack- \o/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hai dar :3

Lucy-I haven't talked to you in forever due to me working nights and stuff D: And now you are working early? ;__; But I will live. And I see you pretty much like the rainbow. XD My favorite is green :D

Kenji: <333 I've been working, what's up with you? XDDD And you should post here. You made it. XD

Tyler..again-I can't help it if I work a lot D: I need the monies ;; BUT I'm here :D *waves*

Yes it seems so. I was glad that I talked to you yesterday on MSN though. Luckily I am off today and tomorrow. But then Friday-Sunday I have to work very, very early again. So I only have today to do whatever because tomorrow night I can't stay up. ;__;

Man you been busy too. Well we both need the money. That is how we survive. I wish we could win the lottery. 8D

Green is nice. Espeically if it is yellow green. :3

I hope you are having a wonderful day. \o/

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    It was good to get to talk to you Lucy. I work all night Friday and Saturday D:

My week has been full of work. But I get 3 days off this week so I'm excited. And I went shopping yesterday. And it was great! I got this awesome Transformers shirt, and two necklaces, and some jeans. Oh and a new bag. So :DDD

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Take a photo! >D Nah~ you don't have to but I actually went out last week and bought a Transformers shirt too! owo It has the Decepticons' logo on it. |3

Subwanians enjoy our days off, yes.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow, you brought some nice stuff. I really want to buy a few music cds, clothes, anime dvds, etc...but I am saving for RealmsCon next month. It is a anime convention, and it is where I live. So I don't have to drive really far. I really want to go, so I am saving my money.

And the good thing is it runs the week of my birthday. =D September 5th-7th, and my birthday is the 1st. So this is going to be interesting. I am thinking taking the whole week off. I hope they will let me.

I am so glad you had a fun time! Shopping is great! 8D

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Tyler: Yes Yes be jealous. cause it is sweeeeeeeeetttttttt! XD

Phani-baby- OMG WE ARE LIKE TWINS! Mine is like a comic strip. I will have to take a piccy of it. And yes we do enjoy our days off. XD Which is Sunday D: And then Monday and Tuesday :DD

Lucy-ANIME CON FTW! A week off would be grand. And you live in Texas no? I need to go there and go with you. XDDD

Back