• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Help Center (Same Place, New Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Well, I had lost my Platinum file in the depths of my computer, and thankfully had back-up saves- one of which was from yesterday. And when I was putting the save back on the r4, I picked the wrong one and it put me back before I reached Volkner, so I can't anymore, sorry.

Alright, sorry about the save files. And its fine thanks anyway.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Well, I had lost my Platinum file in the depths of my computer, and thankfully had back-up saves- one of which was from yesterday. And when I was putting the save back on the r4, I picked the wrong one and it put me back before I reached Volkner, so I can't anymore, sorry.
    Bummer dude :/
    Do you want me to do the move tutoring, I possess Platinum.

El Softo

Porygon 2012
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    Sinnohchampion, I don't need a milotic anymore so my first request can be cancelled.
    However, if someone could help me out with berries, I need I need 6 pomegs, 8 kelpsy, grepa and qualot, 7 hondew, and 10 tamato.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    do you have any of them? :) (LUCKY EGGS)
    Yep, I do have one. I just need to clone one so you can have two. I can not trade now though, I have to leave in about 20 minutes, and I want to get a head start on reading a book.

That would be cool. I still have my file, it's just it set me back so far, which sucks.
    Could you take any other EV requests as well, for the time being?
    How does that even happen?
    And yes, I can take any other Ev Requests. Are there any at the moment? Because I have one more pokemon I have to Ev for Gawi and one for Scarecrow I have to still do.

Last edited:

El Softo

Porygon 2012
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    Well, the reason I requested those berries was so I could EV train it, would it be better to send over the pokemon and have one of you guys get rid of all the evs?

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Yep, I do have one. I just need to clone one so you can have two. I can not trade now though, I have to leave in about 20 minutes, and I want to get a head start on reading a book.

How does that even happen?
    And yes, I can take any other Ev Requests. Are there any at the moment? Because I have one more pokemon I have to Ev for Gawi and one for Scarecrow I have to still do.

There was one other request in the old thread for a Clefable, I think

And I use an r4 for Platinum and I occasionally back up my save files on my pc. yesterday, I tried to put gold on my phone, and had to delete all the stuff off of it. Thankfully, I have most of my good pokemon on diamond, which I bought the first day it came out, so it's not that bad, but I probably will just be running the thread for a while until I can get back up to speed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2009
    Hey would you guys be able to give me each of the power items also two random eggs?
    I'm kinda new to pokemon and i just battled for an hour and got like.... 3 BP -_-

Much thanks if you can :)

Last edited:

Gusxx1

Years
    Thought i'd bump this back to page 1 for you guys.

On the other hand. Could i have another random egg?. Also Hero, Would you be able to use the move tutor on platinum to teach my aerodactyl Aqua tail?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2010
    yeah can i have each of the power items?
    and could i have a female togetic/togekiss and event pikachus(if possible...just trying luck)?

thank you very much! pm/vm me if you are ready ^^

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Yep, just tell me when you might want it (I'll give you that Charizard as well, lv.100 shiny correct?)

Correct! My FC is 2407 1023 7729. Lemme know when you want to do it, cause I'm generally floating around somewhere.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Thought i'd bump this back to page 1 for you guys.

On the other hand. Could i have another random egg?. Also Hero, Would you be able to use the move tutor on platinum to teach my aerodactyl Aqua tail?
    Mhmm I can. Hop on wifi, I'll meet you on

I can't trade with anyone else at the moment. Notify me another time when I am on if people wanted things from me (items, Ev Training, etc.)

Gusxx1

Years
    Mhmm I can. Hop on wifi, I'll meet you on

I can't trade with anyone else at the moment. Notify me another time when I am on if people wanted things from me (items, Ev Training, etc.)
    Be there in a second. Roar needs to be removed.

Edit: Also thanks in Advance.

Last edited:

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    yeah can i have each of the power items?
    and could i have a female togetic/togekiss and event pikachus(if possible...just trying luck)?

thank you very much! pm/vm me if you are ready ^^

We don't really do events or anything of the sort. We just help get the items and Pokemon people need, as well as the training needed to be done. elheroe will have to see your request, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back