• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Underdog League

Do you think this league will succeed?

• Yes, this is a great idea for a new league

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • No, this is a horrible idea and should get locked

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Maybe, once its up and running.

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Gym Leader
Name - Aero
Friend Code - In sig...I honestly don't remember it off hand. >.<
Gym Type - Grass
Clauses - Standard
Prize - Clematis Badge; Pride of beating me as I will end up getting tougher rather quickly.
Additional Rules - 3v3 Battles.

So yeah. Before anyone over at the Battle Frontier says a word, I'm only taking up this position because it'll offer a new challenge and I don't expect to be getting tons of challenges with all the other leaders hopping into here (plus, I don't have any badges in this league and therefore I won't lose any progress).

What's your policy on BL pokemon as well? I'm just wondering for future reference. I assume they'd be banned, but I might as well ask. xD

And only 2/3 of the team have to correspond with the type of the gym, correct? I may not be completely ready right away. :/ I mean I do have two UU/NU grass types as I plan to do 3v3 until I develop larger teams. Grass will definitely be a challenge to work with. xD

Tori

just got sponsored
Years
Gym Leader

What's your policy on BL pokemon as well? I'm just wondering for future reference. I assume they'd be banned, but I might as well ask. xD

And only 2/3 of the team have to correspond with the type of the gym, correct? I may not be completely ready right away. :/ I mean I do have two UU/NU grass types as I plan to do 3v3 until I develop larger teams. Grass will definitely be a challenge to work with. xD

BL - allows gym leader to allow the use of ONE BL pokemon. Jurisdiction is based on the leader.
2/3 - yep.

Aside this, we have already filled ALL of the Leaders!!!
Looking for 4 elites now!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
wow everyones already filled i have to rly start training my team then until im finished my gym is closed

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
Years
BL - allows gym leader to allow the use of ONE BL pokemon. Jurisdiction is based on the leader.
2/3 - yep.

Aside this, we have already filled ALL of the Leaders!!!
Looking for 4 elites now!!

Does this mean we can challenge now since the E4 is a little ways away?

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
Probably. Oh, don't challenge me yet! One of my team members aren't ready! XD
This league is going super fast! (For lack of a vocabulary XD)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
It's better if all the gyms stay closed for a bit to allow time for the E4 to be signed up, it would be counter-intuative if an E4 signed up and there was someone waiting to challenge them already, not that I'm saying challengers are gonna walk through us or anything.

LilacLust

Gone.
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
so i should wait for you guys to get ready and for the e4 to sign up? ok :)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
Welll before i get my butt kicked by a gym leader I have another question, what will be the base levels for the gyms?

This reminds me, you haven't played Wi-Fi before have you??? Wi-Fi sets all the levels to be lvl100 and all the stats are adjusted accordingly.

Back