• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Underdog League

Do you think this league will succeed?

• Yes, this is a great idea for a new league

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • No, this is a horrible idea and should get locked

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Maybe, once its up and running.

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kamui

´
Years
  • NU/UU. Sounds good training for me :).
    I really suck at NU/UU so not going to apply to be a gym leader :P.
    But will take the challange when the leaders are ready.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Well it actually has a stratagy,And im used to using it
    I can us others but im no as good with them

A team build doesn't count as strategy, strategy is predicting and every good strategy involves switching. Do what you want man but you will find the good players will hate playing your gym, and the outcome will be decided on who has the strongest Pokemon instead of on who made the better predictions and really skill won't come into play at all, which for you won't be happening since most fire types iare pretty sub par.

I really mean no offense by any of this, but it really seems like you are trying to take an easy route out expecting that your team can just walk through opponents so easily. A Life Orb Starmie will be able to wipe you out alone.

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    As a prize I can give an egg from any member of my team, as well as a Swinub or Snover egg.

My FC is 0259 6271 8547

My gym is still closed for now.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • A team build doesn't count as strategy, strategy is predicting and every good strategy involves switching. Do what you want man but you will find the good players will hate playing your gym, and the outcome will be decided on who has the strongest Pokemon instead of on who made the better predictions and really skill won't come into play at all, which for you won't be happening since most fire types iare pretty sub par.

I really mean no offense by any of this, but it really seems like you are trying to take an easy route out expecting that your team can just walk through opponents so easily. A Life Orb Starmie will be able to wipe you out alone.

Whats that suppost to mean greene?yeah so its akward but i don't complain about your zapdos

Greene1516

Years
  • Whats that suppost to mean greene?yeah so its akward but i don't complain about your zapdos

Dude that makes no sense. What has Zapdos got to do with taking strategy out of the game??? C'mon you are talking like a noob now and you are far from a noob dude, you are a good player.

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • guys, guys, guys, just stop please! let's get back to training our special pokes for future challenges! people are wating!

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • Heres a question. Are we alowed to change out teams for the e4? Cause i was prbly gonna use substitute in my team but if substitute is banned for anime does that mean that i wont be able to use it for any of the other e4?

Greene1516

Years
  • Heres a question. Are we alowed to change out teams for the e4? Cause i was prbly gonna use substitute in my team but if substitute is banned for anime does that mean that i wont be able to use it for any of the other e4?

I thought by subs he meant switching. Now I'm confused.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • o is that what he meant??? My bad i thought he meant substitute o.o.... (now i understand why u were getting all mad), ill duck outa this one then

Greene1516

Years
  • You mean you won't challenge??? And I wasn't getting mad, I was just trying to push Anime to his full potential, because he can fight and survive under more proper conditions.

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
    Years
  • Since im too lazy to go back and read, are there any elite 4 members and has the league yet? Im guessing there isnt since people are still training

Greene1516

Years
  • We need two more. I think we need somebody really epic as the fourth elite, I call on TheKillerNacho (who is not on this forum and will never see this).

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    I was going to allow one BL, but i think having a gallade at the cost of having to deal with froslass isn't worth it.

Greene1516

Years
  • Most Gallade have Night Slash to deal with Froslass, and not every opponent is going to have Froslass. Crobat, Empoleon, and Shaymin are all much more popular BL's.

Back