• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Underdog League

Do you think this league will succeed?

• Yes, this is a great idea for a new league

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • No, this is a horrible idea and should get locked

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Maybe, once its up and running.

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
Name - Anime
Friend Code - Ill get back to you on it (ill get it tomorrow)
Elite Type - Fire
Clauses - All,No subs
Prize - charmander,Cyndaquill,Torchic or Chimchar egg

I hope i get it.....*crosses fingers*

LilacLust

Gone.
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
maybe we should all remain closed until the elites are found, as Greene said :)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
Name - Anime
Friend Code - Ill get back to you on it (ill get it tomorrow)
Elite Type - Fire
Clauses - All,No subs
Prize - charmander,Cyndaquill,Torchic or Chimchar egg

I hope i get it.....*crosses fingers*

No subs take all strategy from the game dude. The main focus of competitive battling is predictions whereas with no subs all you will be doing is picking your strongest move over and over and will just come down to whoever has the most scarfed Pokemon. It also means you will stand almost no chance of winning.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
No subs take all strategy from the game dude. The main focus of competitive battling is predictions whereas with no subs all you will be doing is picking your strongest move over and over and will just come down to whoever has the most scarfed Pokemon. It also means you will stand almost no chance of winning.

Actually my team has a counter measure.Muhahaha......good lil evil bich pokemon

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
Doesn't matter, if someone has 4 scarfed supper effective and then two super sweepers that can deal with just about anything you are screwed. It really is a pathetic rule, no offense. It's like you are saying you aren't good enough to strategize, since what reason could one possibly have to take strategy out of the game???

Back