• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Underdog League

Do you think this league will succeed?

• Yes, this is a great idea for a new league

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • No, this is a horrible idea and should get locked

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Maybe, once its up and running.

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabid Ditto3 8

Migrating Coconut
    Years
    Squirtle. Teehee.

This looks like it's turning out to be a pretty challenging line-up of leaders.
    It'll make for an interesting challenge.
    Indeed.
    :t108:

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    Tori, when are you going to put up the logo I made.

soon. quite recently, my cpu has been glitchy and laggy, even for a mac so i had to send it over to the store. half of the messages im sending over are either from my phone or from the library cpu which i usually only have 5 minutes to use (personally, i think my library's retarded)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I love how Apple brag about how Macs "get no viruses and have no complications" yet PC's last longer, are easier to use, have more uses, and when they get a problem it is easily fixed unlike Macs which usually have to be replaced for the smallest of issues.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Me: "I also wonder that."
    People: "Grammar Nazi's, attack!"
    XD

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I love how Apple brag about how Macs "get no viruses and have no complications" yet PC's last longer, are easier to use, have more uses, and when they get a problem it is easily fixed unlike Macs which usually have to be replaced for the smallest of issues.

Mac's are actually easier to hack. Hackers choose not to because so few people actually use them as compared to PC users...so that whole "virus free" s*** means nothing.

Anyway, by saying "Grammar Nazi's Attack" you are committing a crime yourself. It should actually just be "Nazis" as the apostrophe isn't need there. Being a Grammar Nazi myself, I know just about everything there is about grammar, and bad grammar can really reflect how I view a person over the internet.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Who cares guys, let's keep it on topic. And Tori, I think you should open the league up at this rate since you only need one elite now.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Whohoo! Open league! Here, chellengers! come here, come here! *Calls out to challengers as if they were dogs*
    XD

And .Areo, give me a break! I'm Norwegian! We suck at english grammar! XD
    (Seriously! I once heard a norwegian girl say that a plane was a "Fly", because the Norwegian word for plane is "Fly". XD)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    *Shouts at Tori*
    Me: Tori! In here, NOW! We need confirmation of this leagues opening, ASAP! XD

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    Woof woof xD
    League is officially open!
    hooray!

Srry guys, I'm at least 3-4 hours behind you guys.

Back