• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Press "F" for jdthebud

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • The hell is a leaderboard?

I approve.

*sees the negative points handed to those who get inactive*

O: Good idea!

edit: Why the hell is GP tied with ANYONE for n0s? C'mon you guys, you need to n0 him way more often. :|
    ...Wait that gives him more points... I don't know how to feel now.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Nobody wants to n0 either of them anymore

In fact I propose we either start with Dusk or Day so nobody can be N0d

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Why not n0 Superjolt? He's a player I wouldn't mind seeing get points PLUS I'd consider him a threat if I were mafia. :)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Coming Fall 2017:

Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • #6000: SALZORRAH'S SAPPY SALTY SNAILY APPRECIATION POST

So hey guys, this is my 6000th post on this account (technically 6620th if you count my other alts but I don't recognize them shudder) and I want to use this post to say my appreciations to everyone of you, because 2 years ago, the Underground is and was always my baby, and even if it doesn't seem like it, I really love and care for you guys. I can't really mention everyone but if you're name is not on here, just know that thanks for being a part of the Underground, and just know that you are part of the #ugfam <3

Klippy - I still remember the day you asked me on Skype if I wanted to be a part of the planning commitee for the creation of the Underground. You don't know how happy I was because back then I was very active in creating Supporter Mafia S2 and S3 in the VIP Forum, and I do believe that mafia would become a big hit on PC, and it did! Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to help create this forum and for giving me the chance to make this a better place.

gimmepie - I remember that the first time we truly ever interacted was on the planning commitee along with Naku, Fox, Fletch, and the UG mods. At first we saw eye to eye, then didn't, then it became a meme between us being all salty and all at each other (i think idek anymore let me ramble pls) but I do think that you are a wonderful asset of the Underground. I still think your partners are better than you at modding ngl, but I am glad you are here. Blarzimafia is still one of my all time favorites, and I do hope I get to play more of it in the future.

Nakuzami - I know you aren't that active on UG anymore but just know that you are one of my favorite people on the Underground because I love your personality and your CSS and games are godsend <3 I hope I get to see more of you and Faes haha.

Fletch - FLETCH BABY, way before I have always saw you as an amazing person and now that we are working together at SMT, it definitely made us more closer. You are the father of UG events with Hunger Games Mafia, and I do hope I get to see more of that. I'm glad you're back on UG with HGM 2 and I can't wait what things you have store for us.

Ash, Netto Azure, donavannj - The OG UG mods. At first I was skeptical that UG is handled by the FG mods, especially since none of you joined the mafia games back then iirc, but I must admit you guys did wonderful modding the forum in its first few months. I do miss you so much, and I'm glad Tara is back on UG and playing games again haha. I hope you guys return :3

Weiss Schnee - Omg Weiss/Winter/Fantome, I remember you were one of the Gen 1 snails, and you have this explosive personality that I loved so much. Too bad that there has been some discord and disinterest in the few months after that, but just know that I did want you here. I hope you come back too :(

Candy - CANDY MY MOIRAIL WHATS UP??? You are definitely one of my most held dear to my heart persons in my life, and I definitely want to see more of you on the UG. It broke my heart once you left, but I'm glad you've stepped back in the UG haha. I love the times we talk bout Homestuck,and the times you helped me with my personal problems, and I do hope our pale relationship grows because I can't think of anyone who could fill that void but you <>

Bardothren - MY FAVORITE GM EVER OMG :) Okay real talk, at first, I hated you. Not gonna lie, the Underground hated you. We hated you so much that we didn't want you in our Skype chat, and Tara just forced us to accept you and such (thank Tara for that). You were annoying in Blarzigord, and back then I never even considered talking to you. But after joining the Skype chat, you've mellowed out and you've made a HUGE improvement, and I say a HUGE one at that. You are now legitimately one of my favorite people on the Underground, and I can't fathom or THINK the UG without you Bard. Your games are on my top 5, 3 of them infact, and you have this personality that I love now, much better than when I first met you. Please don't leave us Bard, because you are one of the people who makes the Underground what it is today.

Johnny - Okay. I know we had our ups and downs (mostly downs) but I'm just going to reiterate what I said before. I wasn't here when UG needed me the most. I was not the most active person that I would like to be. That time, I was the uber salty snail that everyone despised, and especially after that incident, we weren't exactly the best of friends. But, once you got modded, I didn't feel saltiness, or madness that I wasn't picked for it. Infact, I was happy, or at the very least bittersweet, because you are one of the best people for that position, and I can see that clearly with your dedication on the forum. You were able to give the forum something I couldn't and I want you to know that you are an integral part of the UG and I'm glad I could also help you guys with the Underground. Thank you so much for not stopping Johnny. Thank you for bringing back the life the UG once lost. Thank you.

Abby - You are one of the craziest persons I've been with and I'm so glad that we connected, especially with Corporate Mafia, that was fun. You are one of the people that make this forum so happy, and I do hope you stay with us. :thankby:

mewnani - Nani, if I ever have to describe you as a role on EM, it would prolly be either the Amnesiac, Drunk, or Virgin. You're appreciated around here, and your innocence is definitely appreciated in a forum full of... uhm questionable behavior (rip) I do hope you stay.

Alex Kaz - I'm sorry.

Rabinov - I remember you saying that you don't like mafia once before. Look at you now. You're 10% cooler now, making you 10% cool now. :) I'm glad you're here though, even though you're relatively new here haha. Don't go Rabae :)

Wicked3DS - #WINNER I miss you so much, I do hope you come back haha. We need the dream team to come back

Mana - One of the best mods this forum ever had. Thank you for making taking care of this forum, and have some hstaff representation back then haha. I hope you come back to us :(

Ullion, Lycanthropy - Two of the three mods back then, and let me just say you did better than the third one ;) jk, but seriously I miss you guys. You did great during your tenure as UG mods, and I do hope you join the games once more haha

Nagi - NAGI, whenever you come on, you make the atmosphere much more lively for me. I love the times we play Pokepic and CAH, and I hope we get to do more of that.

EVERYONE WHO I FAILED TO MENTION - I never forgotten you guys. Okay maybe I did, but probably because I don't have anything much to say. Just know that without you, the UG would be dull, and you all bring in something new to the table, so thanks for being a part of the family.

THE GAMEMASTERS - For everyone who GMed a game, thank you. You have gone above and beyond and you should be thanked for it. It's not easy running a game, and I know from experience. Thank you for sharing your creativity to the community. It means a lot to us.

TO THE NEWBIE SNAILS - Hi. I may not give off the impression that I'm the wisest or the best mafia player here, but I would just like to say thank you for giving UG a chance. You are always welcome here, and I hope to get to know you more.​

And with that ends my appreciation post. Thank you for the 2 years, and the thousands of posts I've made on this forum, and here's for 6000 posts and 2 years more!​

Back