• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Press "F" for jdthebud

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Hey everyone
look who's here!
Been gone away
for about one year

Now I'm back
and here to play
I missed you all,
I just couldn't stay away!

So if you're in
a killing mood
(or just hungry
for some food)

Then sit real tight
for a couple of days,
got a brand new game
coming your way!

That's all for now
I can't think of a good rhyming word
I'll catch you all later
over on Discord!

Last edited:
Years
Nothing too exciting. Keep thinking of all the UG stuff I need to do but as of yet haven't gotten around to enough of it xD
Should get a game up some time soon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
i lowkey want to host another game but probably not for a while. want to play a few games to get back more into the swing of things, first.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I approve of Ash being back

And y'all don't believe the rumors you hear, if it looks like I'm being slow and not doing much lately, it's not because I'm slow and not doing much, but it's because I'm actually slow and not doing much

I promise to be better eventually

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
honestly if no other games pop up by the time i have off i might see about putting together a game since there's only one active rn

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Maybe I could draft something up and let sign ups run while I play KH3. Not sure theme wise though...

Years
Gonna have a (possible vanilla?) Game up in the next few (3-5) days maybe!!

I dont have kh3 so

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I beat kh3 and have a burgermafia basically ready i just need to finish the set up lol

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Do you think it's at all possible to make a game work where the mafia roles know who each other are in addition to the town roles knowing who each other are?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
how would that work, exactly??? doesn't that defeat the point of a mafia game lol

anyways ya'll i sent in a mafia game so hopefully it'll be showing up soon if i didn't mess up somehow lol

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
how would that work, exactly???

Three town roles that share a Discord server.
Three mafia roles that share a Discord server.
Everyone else is vanilla.
Affiliation is revealed upon death, but not role.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
oh for some reason i thought you meant like... everyone idk what i was thinking lol.

you'd definitely have to find a good way to balance it, in any case.

Years
thats probably gonna be hard to balance yeah, since if you manage to lynch one of the members of the first group itll give you huge hints on who the real killers are

Back