• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Underground Secret Base Discussion

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
    Years
    Decorations? Check all the salesmen for updates on junk. They usually don't have anything good, but once in a while they will, and you've got to make sure you've got the cash to pay for it. Sometimes if you are too lazy to wait a full day to get new items in their stocks, you can just skip to the next day on your ds clock.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I probably just go aggressively at the mines, and use more of the hammer than the pick, but I do end up caving in the mines quite a bit.

And for the fossils, you have to keep looking over and over, until you're lucky enough to encounter it.

I remember that it took me a couple of days before I found the fossils.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    Please Help!!!!

Ok, I have Made my Secret Base, can you tell me how to move. I know you can delete it and make a new one coz I did it b4. But I Forgot. PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanx

IlanaAlmost12
    xxx

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    Ok, I have Made my Secret Base, can you tell me how to move. I know you can delete it and make a new one coz I did it b4. But I Forgot. PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanx

IlanaAlmost12
    xxx

If you mean in DPPt, then just buy a digger drill from one of the underground merchants. I think they all sell them. Use the digger drill in any part of the wall to make your base.

If you mean RSE, then you need to get a pokemon with secret power and use it on one of the secret base places, like one of the little holes or a big tree.

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    I like them but a wi-fi underground would be even cooler you could arrange capture the flag games!

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    I find the underground boring because there is not a lot of versality of things you can do. All you do is dig for treasures, trade them and get a flag from your friends secret base. Very boring.

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
    Years
    I think the underground is a cool way to get the fossil pokemon. (for those of us who don't use action replay) It's also fun to play with friends. But when nobody around your house has pokemon diamond, and you're alone, it does kind of suck. Wi-fi for it would be great!

Shining_Pikachu

Pokemon Master
    Years
    i love the underground because i love fossial pokemon especially the old school ones i also go down there for money getting rare item and selling them to buy vitiams and lots of my pokemon's need :)

S.P

Years
    I most certainly prefer the above-ground bases.
    However, my secret base is below Celestic Town. :]
    Sadly, my secret base isn't decorated to its maximum potential...
    Also, tragically enough, I have no one to go DS-to-DS with. :[

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    If you mean in DPPt, then just buy a digger drill from one of the underground merchants. I think they all sell them. Use the digger drill in any part of the wall to make your base.

If you mean RSE, then you need to get a pokemon with secret power and use it on one of the secret base places, like one of the little holes or a big tree.

Only the trap men sell them. Otherwise it is a rediculous price for decor. I don't spent much time down there at all. My base is cool but I don't spend time there anymore. After you beat the E4, how do you get the rare decor. man to give you something? I keep on talking to him but he never gives me anything.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    I'm still stuck in Gen. 3, but I heard the feature where you can battle friends in their Secret Bases is gone in Gen. 4. :(
    I really hope they bring it back in the future, it is a lifesaver for someone like me who manually trains and needs all the EXP. that Legendaries yield! :D (I also know about the auto-level thing in Gen. 4, but it feels more rewarding through manually training a Pokemon)

Back