• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    No, Tock flew off Greg when the Dugtrio attacked. Sorry if I didn't make that very clear...

And yeah, I'm getting Sar to wind down a bit. Gotta end it before we get back! Otherwise... well, I don't like loose ends...

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Sorry guys, I've been heading for my emotional low for a very long time now (and I didn't really realize it until yesterday >.>') so I've been having issues getting myself to do... anything, really. I'll try to get this moving again. I'm sooo sorry!

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Aww... I was just getting used to the tunnel. It was beginning to feel homely.

It just needed some tables, maybe a few rugs, some paint; You know, the works. :D

Man, I hate it when Dumb@$$/D0uch3y/Retarded kids Spam...
    (I was going to say Immature too, but then it would be an Oxymoron on my part :3)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    haha. i reported the spammer so it should be gone soon enough~

ugh ugh ugh i guess we aren't going to get out of this as luckily as we have been?

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    I don't care what happens, as long as I get to blast someones face off =)

...*cough*

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Uhm, haven't you done that already? Or are you that far behind? :P
    Obviously we have to escape in some way or there would be no sequel >.>'...

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    We could in some way get the PXS to be swamped by the oncoming Dugtrio while we run for the hills? =3

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    No worries, I have mah own diabolical plans for escape. You just concentrate on keeping up ;)

But now I have to wait for wolfsrain to post :pink_pissed:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back