• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Hmm... nobody save him

*gets stares*

No! I just meant that could possibly be a way for Ashleigh to... get out of the line of fire when she comes back... >.>'

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Things seem to have played out pretty nicely :) And no-one appears to be dead... yet anyway :P

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Sorry for dragging all of y'all around by your ears. I'm just trying to get this RP completed so that I can work on setting up the sequel (and hopefully make it a lot less chaotic than this one T.T)

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
    OH MY LLAMA I CAN POST!!! CALL THE NEWSPAPERS!! xD

I AM AUDREY!!! HEAR ME ROOOOAAAARRRR!!!!
    *dainty cough* [/insanity]

In all sanity, though, I just discovered that I posted my sign-up on May 28th. It's good to know we've gotten somewhere in the past five months.

Am going to post now, so you no longer have to deal with the craziness I have learned from the wonderful Mira. ^_^

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    :0 whoa. you've been gone A WHILE. and s'ank you zeph for adding to the drama. i loooove this kind of near death trauma :D

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Me too, where would we be without it? *alive and well* <cough>

Ahh, so that was the plan to bring Liacri in. Smooth :P

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    d: Where's Sweet these days? She should post soon D:

EDIT: She hasn't been here since the 9th. Oh dear, and right when the drama started.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    *stares at all the posts* My life just HAD to get hectic right when you guys started a posting frenzy. Oh dear. Well, I've got to keep reading through all of them then. By the way, have any of you heard of "recoil"? As in, when you fire a gun, it recoils? And firing one while closing your eyes when there're team members on the battlefield isn't the greatest of ideas. Oh well, what can people expect?

When I finish catching up, I WILL post. Probably. If I ever manage it. Um... yeah...

EDIT: Posted! Yeah! Right on time otherwise the fight would just be out of place, no?

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    *stares at all the posts* My life just HAD to get hectic right when you guys started a posting frenzy. Oh dear. Well, I've got to keep reading through all of them then. By the way, have any of you heard of "recoil"? As in, when you fire a gun, it recoils? And firing one while closing your eyes when there're team members on the battlefield isn't the greatest of ideas. Oh well, what can people expect?

When I finish catching up, I WILL post. Probably. If I ever manage it. Um... yeah...

EDIT: Posted! Yeah! Right on time otherwise the fight would just be out of place, no?

Yeah recoil, Mira can vouch for the fact that in my original post where Sue dies Paul picks up an assault rifle, tries to shoot it, is compleatly overwhelmed by it and ends up shooting in to the sky. Unfortunately I decided that post was rubbish and started again, only I couldn't find a place to fit it in second time round.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back