• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Vassa Region OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Dear lord, finally up XD I've never gotten so distracted in my life. Curse you Facebook, Glee, and Youtube!t

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Count on 5/6 soon, ive been working on my post off and on since you posted the chapter XD

Years
    Ok ^^ Oh and Umbreon, Gible learned Dragon Rage and Poochyena learned Howl (I'll most likely tell you guys what moves they get over here instead of the main thread, so check!)

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Luigi-a: Going for a shiny one, hrm?
    WELL YOU DID(N'T) CATCH IT! Or did you...?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

(PICK ME!)
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

There are no words to describe my hatred for you right now.

Years
    You shouldn't hate me, I totally just gave you a shiny. So love me or die. ^^ And isn't it just awesome? I had fun writing the story of the frog and the snake XD

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    The Vassa Region OOC

I'm still not entirely okay with you... But I guess you did just give me a shiny... hmpf.

Years
    Oh, and (yes I do keep going back and editing this because I think of something else even though this one isn't related to the RP) JOHN GOT VOTED OFF IN SURVIVOR! T.T XD
    Oh way to ruin it, that series is just about to start here in Australia. I don't even know who John is but I'm very angry XD Nah, you're cool, I'll probably end up missing one episode and then going "oh no I won't be able to catch up" and then not watch it again.

Yeah, I'm starting that post again now. Are trainer cards compulsory by the way? Everyone else seems to have them.

Oh and is there another spot open? Can I join the rp now? *shot*

Last edited:
    Years
    I'LL USE SPOILER TAGS FROM NOW ON! T.T XD

And you don't HAVE to give me one, but you can make one if you get bored =) Or just if you feel like you need one because everyone has one XD

><;

Oh and just a fair warning...this next chapter, before the gym (because you guys' Pokemon are a bit lower leveled than I had planned) I'm putting a mandatory battle in there XD You'll find out more, but yeah. So if your Pokemon gets a crazy EXP boost right now, it's the ONLY one XD...I think >>;

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Sorry about the mareep thing.

Oh, and shouldn't Poochyena learn howl? And Gastly learn Mean Look?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2009
    Aww... Shame. :C Oh well. Have fun. :) Guess I'll lurk the RP boards for a little while.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    The madness must end soon!

Off-Topic: Rocky Horror Picture Show just scarred me for life XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back