• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Video Game Quote game!

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
  • That one is from Borderlands 2

Now for the one I will do

"I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well."

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • This is a longshot, but is it Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2?

"Splendid! Now THIS was a real fight! I'd totally hug you if that was something I did!"

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • I don't know what game it is from

"Well, now that we just killed a planet, maybe one of you can tell me what's going on! Because between assassin droids, a Sith Lord that looks like he sleeps with vibroblades, and being target practice for a Republic warship, I was better off in my cell!"

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I have no clue to be honest, though I'm sure finding whoever he is won't be too hard with my trusty Sig MCX-MR.

Mine

"We've been over this, watch the explosions!"

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • @Arsenic, there are two possible answers for what game my last post is from. The two answers being Dissidia Final Fantasy and Dissidia 012 duodecim Final Fantasy

As for the one done by AuricTwins, I am stumped on what game that it is from

"Well, I got good news and bad news. This bird took some fire and her thruster gimbal is toast. Which means the only way off this slag heap is gravity."

Years
  • Halo: Reach
    well, i'll be straight-forward with you. my brother'd really like to see a human. so, y'know, it'd really help me out... if you kept pretending to be one.
    You already know this was (from Undertale Fans)

Back