• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Weight Loss/Gain Progress Thread

BillyGal

Banned
Years
  • Started eating less since May, as well as started biking, gone from 100 -> 94kg (220 -> 207), and hopefully will lose more.

Good result. You can also try 9 Day IsaLiving cleanse program. It's a combination of the shake and cleansing supplements that boost your body's natural metabolism and will help to expel unnecessary waste and absorb the nutrients more effectively. But it can be effective with daily intake +healthy food.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Good result. You can also try 9 Day IsaLiving cleanse program. It's a combination of the shake and cleansing supplements boost your body's natural metabolism and will help to expel unnecessary waste and absorb the nutrients more effectively. But it can be effective with daily intake +healthy food.

Thanks for the advice, though I'd be careful with advertising stuff like that here If I were you, another thing, I am not fond of taking any kinds of suplements like that, and third thing, I'd wait forever until i'd recieve it lol :D providing i'm very far away from your continent. I will stick to my methods ;]

BillyGal

Banned
    Years
  • Thanks for the advice, though I'd be careful with advertising stuff like that here If I were you, another thing, I am not fond of taking any kinds of suplements like that, and third thing, I'd wait forever until i'd recieve it lol :D providing i'm very far away from your continent. I will stick to my methods ;]

oh well, good luck then:)

Years
  • I restarted my weight loss challenge with my cousin as I was up at 262 lbs last week. I've been doing daily weigh ins mostly to study how effective specific dietary and lifestyle changes are on a day to day basis. Daily weigh ins have been bouncing up and down but so far I'm still cumulatively 1 pound up from last Thursday, though I won't do today's weigh-in until just before dinnertime since that's the time I weigh myself every night.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • Oh hey, i forgot about this thread.

Haven't had a dexa scan so no idea what my bodyfat % is at, but I got my weight down to 235 before I finished dieting. Up to a little under 240 right now.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • Ahh this looks brilliant. :/ I've got no way to measure my weight myself but I'm hoping to lose a bit to make walking a little easier, and hopefully do it soon enough I won't have to buy an entire new wardrobe as Im running out of clothes anyway. :3 I'll see if I can come back with an edit with my weight somehow. Someone in this town has to have a scale I can borrow.

Back