• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Welcoming of Myself

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    Mmkay. What should I say. That rhymed, yay.
    PotrZombie - The Poet/Rapper
    Or not.
    PotrZombie - The BAD Poet/Rapper, randomly poem rapping on Pokemon Forums?
    That sounds better.
    Anyhoo,
    I am a fan of Pokemon.
    Woohoo.
    So is everyone on here.
    (I think)
    Welp, I think I'm done with this welcome thread.
    I can't think of anything besides poem raps, anyway.
    Off to pwning some more people on WiFi battles, then!

Cute intro. :D;; Welcome, Zombie! Good to have you on PC.

Haha I suck at battling. Random battles will always be my favorites but when it comes to actually making a team I'm.. not very good. Have you been battling a while? When did you get into Pokemon? [: Hope you have a magnificent time here and be sure to ask if you ever need help!

Years
    Hello and uh yeah welcome to the forums!

I'm a terrible battler as well, and in fact I have somehow not been battling much for a while due to speed issues. Anyways, how are you enjoying things today? I know PC is a forum anyone can enjoy, so I'm sure you can settle in with us very well during your time hanging around with the community.

Hope you have a fantastic time and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask myself or any of the staff members! On that note, do stick around if you can and I'll catch you soon!

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Hey! If you ever want, I'll be happy to have a PC rap battle with you. (We should make an event! Hear me out Mods!)

Sorry, for that. Not completely relevant. But, welcome to PC! There's a lot to do here and you'll like it a lot! I have these last few months.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hehe, we have some our fair share of pokemon rappers here. ;D But welcome! You'll fit right in; pleased to make your acquaintance today! <33 Hope to see you around! I'm always happy to see new faces around here~ Feel free to drop by my PM box for anything! Have a great day~

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    I never expected replies! Anyway, a few responses now:

@Sheep: I have been battling a while, however I am not good at making teams. I deal with my in-game team and full teams of sweepers plus a Blissey always work for me. However, I thing the PSS is like 66% hackers though. Just last week I fought someone with a full team of sturdy Shedinjas. Toxic-ed the first one with a Gliscor after I placed Spikes.

I got into Pokemon just as the first game came out, just when it was cool. I still have my Game-boy and my original save on Pocket Monsters Green.

@Hikamaru: Since you offered, I have one question, no need to answer, I'm asking practically everybody I know that likes Pokemon this: If you were to add one thing to Pokemon, what would it be? I'm making a fan game in RPGMXP and wanted to see what would be good for it. I, personally am adding a space type, and about 6 fake-mon to go with it because all the Pokemon that could be that type would be Clefairy (Space/Fairy), Palkia, Solrock and Lunatone.

@Archy: My favorite type is poison. Despite all the hate, Garbodor is one of my favorite Pokemon, and could use a mega (I already gave it one. I can't wait to create this game!) On the other hand, rock is my least favorite. A rock should be a really strong Pokemon, but it has an incredible amount of weaknesses, most are rather slow, and on my Nuzlocke run, I encountered a Graveler while I was running from a cave because a trainer killed all but my Slowking, so here is the battle:

A wild Graveler appeared!
    Go! Paris! (Slowking)
    Paris used Psychic!
    Graveler's Sturdy left it with 1 HP!
    Graveler used Rock Polish!
    Graveler's speed rose!
    Paris used Psychic!
    Paris' attack missed!
    Graveler used Rock Polish!
    Graveler's speed rose!
    Graveler used Selfdestruct!
    Critical hit!
    Paris fainted!
    Me: ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffwhy

@PatsFan22: Thank you, thank you very much.

@Cayo: Great, Ill put my rhyming skills down in a PC rap battle! Make a thread in the playground maybe and we, and a bunch of other people viewing the thread could add to our rhymes. We'll stick to pokemon, and not just the PokeRap.

@Dragon: Wait, we have more PokeRappers?

Back