• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The What are you listening to thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
    Years
    The Pursuit of Vikings by Amon Amarth.
    The best death metal band ever! \,,/
    Great beat lol the video is crazy. They're all doing there windmills at the end its halarious!

Oden guide our ships
    Our axes spears and swords...

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUU
    ----------------
    Listening To: Figurine - our game (is over)
    via Last.fm

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Fashion - Lady Gaga.

Even though I'm not really into fashion, and I hate the Heidi Montag version.

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Listening To: Her Space Holiday - My Girlfriend's Boyfriend
    via Last.fm

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Why is the "What are you listening to" thread in Trivia? It is in no way a game. And yes, I understand that people will abuse it for the "postcount+1" but people do the same for the OCC and I don't see that in the Trivia section.

It should be moved to Other Entertainment. Or if you are so worried about people's post counts going up, move it to Life, The Universe, and Everything. That way the placement of the thread will actually make sense. And for the second one, it still makes way more sense for it to go in a technology sub forum than a trivia section. After all, listening to music is in no way a game, but it does involve technology.

Lady Gaga - Boys Boys Boys

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Why is the "What are you listening to" thread in Trivia? It is in no way a game. And yes, I understand that people will abuse it for the "postcount+1" but people do the same for the OCC and I don't see that in the Trivia section.

It should be moved to Other Entertainment. Or if you are so worried about people's post counts going up, move it to Life, The Universe, and Everything. That way the placement of the thread will actually make sense. And for the second one, it still makes way more sense for it to go in a technology sub forum than a trivia section. After all, listening to music is in no way a game, but it does involve technology.
    It's been here for so long, why start caring now?

Listing To: Architecture in Helsinki - Heart It Races
    via Last.fm

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Unbreakable - Michael Jackson

Man, I really love this song. He should have made this his first single instead of "You Rock My World". But that song is awesome too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back