• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Burzum's album Fallen. Not as good as Belus imo, but I still enjoy it thanks to the frequent (mostly) tame vocals. My favourite metal album of 2011, unless you count Jesu as metal.

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • My favorite singer and favorite band both just released new albums a week apart. So, right now, I'm addicted to the album Tierra Firme by Luis Fonsi, and the album Peligro by Reik. Yes, they're in Spanish. That's the kind of music I like. I've loved that genre of music ever since I first started listening to Sirius Universo Latino around 2008. Since I took 5 Spanish classes in high school, that sparked my interest in this genre.

Here's Luis Fonsi's latest music video "Gritar":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTg1EvLMlv8

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Just a reminder to people: This thread is now in C&M and not OT. Simply posting band names and song titles followed by a YouTube video won't cut it here. Remember to post something, anything else about what you're listening to, or I will delete posts, then warn, then infract.

If people can't abide by this rule, I'll move it back to OT. But it shouldn't come to that... should it, sweeties?! Good.

OT: I'm currently listening to my iPod on shuffle. The last song played was 'What Would Brian Boitano Do?' from the South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut soundtrack. Not my favourite number, but a good one nonetheless.

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
    Years
  • I'm listening to Big Picture by T.I. From his album No Mercy. My iPad is on shuffle on my playlist, which basically includes rap, rap, rap, rap, and all American rejects, and more rap. :D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Now Playing: Moves Live Jagger (feat. Christina Aguilera) - Maroon 5

Maroon 5's latest single that they had performed live on "The Voice." It's a fun song I like listening to.

Lashh

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Torn Between Scylla and Charybdis by Trivium. Excellent songs with two guitar solos and bass solos, nothing more than metal-excellence from Trivium.

Years
  • The "What are you listening to?" Thread

I Do Not Care For The Winter Sun by Beach House

I first heard this song the day it was released, last December. It's haunting and beautiful at once, like just about every Beach House song, but this one sounds especially so. The constant guitar strumming in the background is probably what does it, it's a change from the norm seeing as the organ isn't doing most of the backing. But yeah, it's a really pretty song.​

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years

• I'm just listening to this kid sing. I wish I knew what song it was, but the kid is ridiculously good and it sounds amazing. Gotta love the blues.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Eriatarka - The Mars Volta

Fan-freakin-tastic song. My most played song by them actually. Dunno if I'd call it my absolute favorite from them, but it's definitely in the top 5. Just love it. Check out the lyrics btw. It's interesting. And Cedric's voice unf.

Lashh

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    White Lotus by Eyes Set To Kill off their upcoming EP, White Lotus. The final version of the song is pretty darn good, if I do say so myself.

Good ol' metalcore.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    I'm just listening to this kid sing. I wish I knew what song it was, but the kid is ridiculously good and it sounds amazing. Gotta love the blues.

He is singing Sam Cooke & The Soul Stirrers "Just Another Day". I saw this video a couple hours ago, i love it! :D

I'm listening to Skinny Love by Bon Iver <3

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • It's weird seeing this thread here.
    Anyways.

Just listened to The Exploited entire Punk's Not Dead album and I'm still in a punkish mood.
    so...

"53rd & 3rd" by Ramones.

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
    Years
  • Castle Walls by T.I. Off of his album No Mercy
    It's off my playlist which barely has any T.I. XD, so no, I'm not obsessed.
    Maybe with Lupe, but not T.I.
    Ok fine Im obsessed with three artists

Ayselipera

I was just laying down so I needed something relaxing to listen to.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years

• Learn to Fly by the Foo Fighters. Learning in on guitar so my friends and I can play it for open mic nights and stuff. And I'm seeing Foo Fighters and Rise Against in September so never too early to get pumped up =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back