• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
  • Jamiroquai - Blue Skies (Flux Pavilion Remix)

Dubstep is a real mixed bag for me but I love most of thr stuff that Flux Pavilion have done.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Not Alone - Park Jung Min

It's a good song, if you like K-Pop and all that is. I'd recommend it to everyone who likes K-Pop.

Lashh

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Save Me by Avenged Sevenfold, one of the last songs their drummer wrote before he overdosed and a song with a ton of lyrics that make me think of a good buddy who's up there :/

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Jonny Sniper by Enter Shikari

I've been listening to this song quite a lot; it's a nice composition too. But Adieu will always remain my favorite.

Years
  • The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Coattails by Low

Not even really a big Low fan (I've only got The Curtain Hits The Cast), but I'm really in the mood for this slow, minimal music at the moment.​

Lashh

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Messiahbolical by Whitechapel.

It's midnight and I'm listening to death metal.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Rust by Miss May I

They have a couple new songs for a Deluxe Re-issue they're doing for their Monument album. I think this is the best one. :3

Lashh

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    When Everything Falls by Haste the Day.

Great metalcore song, great metalcore band, wish I could've gotten to see em' before they broke up. I heard this was the last song they ever played.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I've been listening to some Jimi Hendrix recntly - been going through all my music in alphabetical order and am now in the J's. Pretty neat stuff, some of it.

Years
  • Listening to everything on my computer on shuffle. Just listened to some Bat For Lashes and now it's giving me Kate Bush. I do this when I don't know what to listen to.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Elbow - The Birds. My favourite from their latest album, as well as one of my favourites throughout their career. I'd recommend to anyone who likes their indie music. The final 3 minutes is amazing.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • A shuffle through my iTunes brought up a track I haven't listened to for a fair while, Hold Your Colour my Pendulum. I might actually end up going through another DnB phase because of this, since I'm really enjoying it much more than I remembered before. I'm tempted to just start spamming this album over and over, though. It's probably one of the best I have and it's making a really nice change from the huge House phase I've been going through lately.

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
  • Behind Blue Eyes -- Limp Bizkit; It's a really great song. Better than the original I think 3| The version also has like a cool mini song afterwards. Randomness on itune, derp.

well; now it's The Time has Come from Pokemon. 3x

Lashh

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Meridian by August Burns Red.

Such a wonderful mostly instrumental song that I honestly think shows how much hardcore metal Christian group August Burns Red has evolved from their first album.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back