• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Yay! New members! Yes, we will discuss topics in time, just be patient, we just started this club today, so soon! Oh, and here is what a Maned Wolf is:
2302-004-1CB47046.jpg

Hah! It is real! So many people say it is not, but it is! YES! XD

WHOA! what is it shadowmightyena? I'm glad to be part of this group...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
WHOA! what is it shadowmightyena? I'm glad to be part of this group...
That is a Maned Wolf, what Manectric is supposed to be! I like these to be my top faves:
1. Growlithe, Arcanine (Well, he is just magestic whenever I see him!)
2. Riolu, Lucario (I love the style of this poke, and he is steel!)
3. Eeveelutions, mostly Jolteon and Umbreon (Love these evolutions since they can all evolve into different types!)
4. Houndour, Houndoom (He is a good sweeper, and so on...looks creepy!)
5. Poochyena, Mightyena (Even though their battling sucks, I still like his design!)

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
What is Your Favourite Wolves?

My top 5 wolves-

1. Houndour and Houndoom- They are a demon dog. Whats not to like?

4. Vulpix and Ninetales- I dont see how I ever got into them,but they are cool.

5. Flareon- It has a good offence if you EV it correctly. =3

2. Growlithe and Arcanine- they look like it has lightingbolt marks on the body,theyre fluffy,fast and fun to ride on,and everything else.

3. Riolu and Lucario- Both are awesome in appearence,stats,battle,contests,and everything you can think of!​

Im gonne center my topic answers.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
hehe good to see lots of members got more than 1 favourite Wolves xD

Another Topic! xD

What is Your Favourite Moveset for One of the Official Wolves?

For me is Lucario with this Moveset:

Item Held:Focus Sash
Moveset:
-Sword Dance
-Shadow Claw
-Reversal
-ExtremeSpeed

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I love this moveset! This has won me 31 battles! He is in every team of mine except UU, since he is not allowed there! :/
Arcanine @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature ; 6 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
Intimidate Ability (Flash Fire if you have Scizor, or Abomasnow on your team, like what I have, but only)
~Thunder Fang
~Iron Head
~Flare Blitz
~Extreme Speed
This is my lucky moveset, and is why I love Arcanine sooo much! Flare Blitz fainted a 102 Def Tyranitar! XD I must be lucky or something, he kills Blissey like no other! I suggest this moveset to anyone, he can take a hit, actually a lot! lol Oh, and Hyplot (Hypnosis and Nasty Plot) with Ninetales! Don't get me started, every Wolf has a trick up its sleeve! Thunder Fang 2HKOs Starmie and other Water-Types, Iron Head does decent damage to any Rock-Type, and Extreme Speed is always handy on any Poke that can get its hands on it!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
good moveset pal. what i know is this is ur FR Arcanine isnt it?
(not to be rude but say the stats instead of EVs. im not good at Calculating EVs)

well Actually this Moveset i posted earlier i dont have it but it looks cool to me. well i will say another Moveset of My Shiny Lucario( thanks to Ginji for this Lucario)

Lucario@ Expert Belt
Stats:
Atk:202
Def:176
Sp.Atk:329
Sp.Def:176
Speed: 306 ( yay this is the max speed of it ^^)

Moveset:
-Aura Sphere
-Dark Pulse
-Psychic
-Flash Cannon

with the Different Type of Moves. it can seek for a weak spot of the opponent.with the boost of Expert Belt makes it powerful. Aura Sphere is the best move lucario have. STAB and cannot miss makes it very strong. Dark Pulse to own some Ghost and Psychic pokemon. Psychic to own some Poison Type and Fighting Type. Flash cannon is like Iron Head. while Iron Head is Physical and flinches . Flash Cannon is Special and might Lower Sp.Def.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
I don't really have a favoured moveset for any pokemon. I do have an Arcanine with a similar moveset to shadowmightyena's (instead mine has Crunch rather than Iron Head and ability/item difference) Three of the other wolves in this fanclub I also have pokemon trained for more than just ingame.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
What is Your Favourite Wolves?

Hehe, I'm a bit delayed but meh...

1. Absol - a really good power attacker, and once Swords dance is activated, no one can stand in it's way. It's mysterious visage took a liking unto me. lol

2. Umbreon - the one with the highest Def. and Sp. Def. On of the ultimate annoyers.

3. Lucario - my favorite in the DP. High Attacks and Speed.

Mind if I had two?In emerald:

Absol a.k.a. Gladius lv. 74
Item: Scope Lens
Stats:

Attack: 298
Def: 130
Sp. Attack: 257
Sp. Def. 142
Speed: 288
HP: 252/252

Movesets:

Double edge
Ice beam
Swords Dance
Shadow ball

Double edge has it's STAB. Shadow ball's for Psychic and Ghost killer. And Ice beam for nasty Dragons.

In Pearl:

Lucario a.k.a. Eric lv. 83
Item: Scope lens

Attack: 302
Def: 161
Sp. Attack: 289
Sp. Def. 149
Speed: 279
HP: 278/278

Movesets:

Focus Blast
Psychic
Earthquake
Aura Sphere

Focus blast for STAB, Earthquake for Fire types and Psychic for Fighting types. Aura Sphere's for evasion types, a STAB also. If EV trained the Def a little, in case for Earthquake, I have no attacks for Ground types. And also the SP. Attack. Notice the item's in both pokemon is Scope Lens 'cause I want quick and high chance criticals, for easier kills.

Crimson Arcanine

Years
Basically it stands for Same Type Attack Bonus

If your Absol, which is a dark type, uses say Bite, which is also a Dark type move, the power of the move is increased by 50% so Bite which has a power of 60, becomes 60+30= 90 power.

Mind you Double Edge is still quite powerful.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
yes Double Edge is Powerful but Reckless like Flare Blitz. and STAB doesnt Increase the moves by 30 Always. well thats right that 60 with STAB is 90. for easier Calculation. Simply Multiply the move by 1.5. for example.Earthquake. u have Garchomp that has Earthquake. Garchomp has Ground Type and Earthquake does also. so it gives STAB boost. Multiply 100 with 1.5 (100 x 1.5). and the Result will be 150 Power. becuz its hard to calculate it by mind. bring a Calculator and go on.

7amood (AKA ChaosLucario) is Offering his Shiny Lucario for Trade

if u r Interested. just give me a shout :P Seriously...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Eh, I already have a party of Lucarios... Yeah, you are right 7amood, it always adds 50 base power to the move.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
but making it easier pal xd

and shadowmightyena. STAB doesnt always increase by 50 -.- the boost depends on the base Power. 60 x 1.5= 90 .100 x 1.5= 150 . 200 x 1.5= 300. thats why i said its easier if u used Calculator

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
u r the Elder of the Hideout xd. uve got intelligence more than us pal.

Crimson Arcanine

Years
Trust me I might know a few things but I'm no elder. I'm actually quite sure that shadowmightyena would know more about using the wolves in a battle than myself. And I'm sure at least 2 or 3 others would know more about the wolves than I do XD

Crimson Arcanine

Years
Haha, yes I forgot about age. Its not so much something I worry about.

Now before we go too far off the topic I think a change of direction is needed so here is a topic

Would you ever make a team with just wolves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back