• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
  • and if u made it ive got a Surprise for u :D

Yehh! Cool, a surprise! I'll be looking forward to it! Haha~

Yep, those pokes would do great! Okay, Sanctuary, once you have to do the banner, this topic is closed!

Mmk. I'm working on the banner now.. it shall be finished by today.. before I go on holiday! ;D

Oh, and made something in like a few quick minutes:
    The Wolves Hideout!

Kinda bad, but it's the best I can do in terms of userbars. ^__^"

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Yeah, we do need someone who is on a lot, but right now a lot of people are busy because of Christmas.

Im always on unless my computor has an error or breaks down. lol

And im still usually on soon after that. XD

If I go to my dads or to a party,I will message you or 7amood before I leave.

Or if I go to long island,the same as above. =P

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Im always on unless my computor has an error or breaks down. lol

And im still usually on soon after that. XD

If I go to my dads or to a party,I will message you or 7amood before I leave.

Or if I go to long island,the same as above. =P
    I get to a lot of places on the Holidays! Yeah, if I can I will message here that I have a bad virus or something, if I can...

Yehh! Cool, a surprise! I'll be looking forward to it! Haha~

Mmk. I'm working on the banner now.. it shall be finished by today.. before I go on holiday! ;D

Oh, and made something in like a few quick minutes:
    The Wolves Hideout!

Kinda bad, but it's the best I can do in terms of userbars. ^__^"
    Nice support banner, that is good enough! I already pasted it my siggy!

Last edited:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Nice support banner, that is good enough! I already pasted it my siggy!

Heh, cool, I'm glad you're gonna use it! XD
    Mmk, well I finished the banner.. it's kinda average work if you ask me. D:

The Wolves Hideout!

Code:
    https://img381.imageshack.us/img381/7109/82258234pd8.png

Yay for transparency! ;D
    If you want me to fix up something or change anything just ask.. since I still have the file.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Hmmmm...it is fine. I've included the userbar in my signature. I wonder why most clubs don't have those small ones.

As for Christmas, other than the usual family gathering on the 25th and the shopping I plan for the 26th, unless my parents or my sister are planning something extra I'll be around.

Edit: OMG, outsped by a Shinx! At least my brother isn't around with the mobile phone...wait a minute...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Heh, cool, I'm glad you're gonna use it! XD
    Mmk, well I finished the banner.. it's kinda average work if you ask me. D:

The Wolves Hideout!

Code:
    https://img381.imageshack.us/img381/7109/82258234pd8.png
    Yay for transparency! ;D
    If you want me to fix up something or change anything just ask.. since I still have the file.

Well everything looks fine to me... except the size. I think maybe enlarge it a bit.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    wow wow wow Sanctuary . the Banners are Really Awesome. as i promised for ur Surprise:

As The Owner of The Wolves Hideout! Where All The Wolves Howls There! Im Gonna Make Sanctuary The Official Wolves Hideout Co-Owner!

and yea not to forget . im going to add these Banners to the Support Banners List. they deserve to be the First Wolves Hideout Support Banners!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • wow wow wow Sanctuary . the Banners are Really Awesome. as i promised for ur Surprise:

As The Owner of The Wolves Hideout! Where All The Wolves Howls There! Im Gonna Make Sanctuary The Official Wolves Hideout Co-Owner!

and yea not to forget . im going to add these Banners to the Support Banners List. they deserve to be the First Wolves Hideout Support Banners!

Haha! Right you are! He must be the new co-owner! Congratulations!

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • wow wow wow Sanctuary . the Banners are Really Awesome. as i promised for ur Surprise:

Yay, I'm glad you like them mate! ;D

Hahaha, thanks so much! I will do my best to please you guys.
    It was a lovely surprise. XD

The Wolves Hideout!

This is just one of my favourite Growlithe & Arcanine art.. they both look awesome. ;D
    All credit to the artist <3

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Yay! We have a Co-Owner! ~Edited the members list! Yep, that is good banner for us, I think it is fine for our very first one! Thnx Sanctuary! Now this club should be really cool! lol

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I Agree With ShadowMightyena! (About The Club Being Cool). Of Course I Already Thought It Was. =)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Okay, thinking of a topic... Hey here is one:
    What Wolf Pokemon do you think should have an evolution?
    Pre-Evolutions are also Allowed.
    With that said, I think Mightyena should have one, or at least a split evolution... Absol could do one, or a pre-evolution...

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Congratz Sanctuary. You deserved it.

And nice art find there. XD

Pre-Evolutions are also Allowed.

Actually I'm pretty much fine with most of them evolutionary wise. I believe Mightyena might need an evolution, but I doubt it would be done looks like well enough.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'm a little confused about what's been going on...but that banner for the wolf Hideout looks really cool...and I'm a frequent member who is on PC quite a lot...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I'm a little confused about what's been going on...but that banner for the wolf Hideout looks really cool...and I'm a frequent member who is on PC quite a lot...
    Well, we already decided the Co-Owner... Well, the new topic is, what wolf pokemon should have a evolution?

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015

I Would Say Mightyena. Some More Wolf-Like Characteristics Dont Hurt. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back