• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    sorry cuz i didnt mention the rules of leave The Topics for The Owners xd
    what i meant only Owners posts Topics

Would you ever make a team with just wolves?
    for me:
    -Focus Sash Reversal Riolu ( believe me it owns Lucario and Houndoom xD)
    -Special Sweeper Lucario
    -Arcanine
    -Houndoom
    -Smeargle
    -Entei

Another Poll Topic also ( Poll Topic is different than General Topics)

Should we need a Co-Owner?

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Ah sorry, force of habit. In most fanclubs, I make topics but don't post much in the way of posts or media.

Well in theory since there are two owners, there is actually co-owners already.

EDIT: My bad, obvious I didn't read Rule 7 because its crystal clear there. I tend to run off common sense and Rule No. 7 is not one of those rules that common sense dictates to follow.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    well me and shadowmightyena are owners becuz we got the idea of making the Hideout. Co-Owner for just an Help. well maybe we dont need...

i just need a good Support Banner Maker >.> we need support Banners in order to get more people in our Hideout...

oh forgot to say. the rule no7 has been recently added today xd sorry everyone

Last edited:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Yay a club for all my favourite Pokemon! ;D
    I'd like to join please, cos all wolf Pokemon are full of win!

Well since I was the owner of other clubs earlier, I like to have co-owners to maintain the club and keep it alive while I'm busy or something. So maybe one or two, just for them to post topics and keep the club alive while you're busy? Like a 'just in case' person? ;D

Oh, and I'll gladly make a banner for the club.
    (I'm going overseas in like.. two days so hopefully I'll finish it before then)

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I can be a banner maker. =3 Im pretty good once i get my sloppy copies done. >.<;

I dont think so. ShadowMightyena is a lot like a co-owner here...

Thats my opinion though.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Should We Have a Co-Owner?
    Well, yeah, that would be good, since I am very busy a lot, and I agree we need a better banner! XD And we also need support banners!

Yay! Thnx for joining Sanctuary!

I dont think so. ShadowMightyena is a lot like a co-owner here...
    Hehe, yeah, I don't usually do topics because I can't think of anything! XD I still am the Owner, too!

Last edited:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I'm working on a banner for the club now.. hopefully my Photoshop skills are up to scratch. XD

Thank YOU for letting me join. ;D

Any wolf Pokemon in particular you guys want on the banner?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm working on a banner for the club now.. hopefully my Photoshop skills are up to scratch. XD

Thank YOU for letting me join. ;D

Any wolf Pokemon in paticular you guys want on the banner?
    No prob! Anyone can join!^__^ Well...Hey, do you want me to make a topic, vote which Wolf Pokemon should be in the banner, or do you need to make it now?

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Hmm, it'd be good to get an answer ASAP cos today and tomorrow are the only times that I can make the banner for you. ;D

But sure, I'd love to hear everyone else's opinion on what they want so go ahead and make it a topic if it pleases you.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hmm, it'd be good to get an answer ASAP cos today and tomorrow are the only times that I can make the banner for you. ;D

But sure, I'd love to hear everyone else's opinion on what they want so go ahead and make it a topic if it pleases you.
    If it is okay, I will make a topic for a short period of time! If you get into a situation where you have to do it now, then please add Arcanine in it!
    Since I am also a Owner then here is a new topic, this will last only a little!: New Topic: What Wolf Pokemon Would You Like Sanctuary to Put Into Our Banner?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    What Wolf Pokemon Would You Like Sanctuary to Put Into Our Banner?

id say Lucario and Arcanine since I Like Lucario and shadowmightyena likes Arcanine :P

and Welcome to our Hideout Sanctuary! and im glad that u would help us to make a Support banner for our Hideout

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • What Wolf Pokemon Would You Like Sanctuary to Put Into Our Banner?
    Mightyena and Arcanine XD

Ah, dittoed! I'd love those Pokemon on there the most! XD

What Wolf Pokemon Would You Like Sanctuary to Put Into Our Banner?

id say Lucario and Arcanine since I Like Lucario and shadowmightyena likes Arcanine :P

and Welcome to our Hideout Sanctuary! and im glad that u would help us to make a Support banner for our Hideout

Mmk, so far everyone thinks:

Mightyena
    Arcanine
    Lucario

I can gladly put those in.. hopefully it'll look okay! ;D

Oh, and it's my pleasure! I'm glad to help and show my own support for these Pokemon.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Yep, those pokes would do great! Okay, Sanctuary, once you have to do the banner, this topic is closed!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Should we need a Co-Owner?

Well of course, we need someone who is active. Like shadowmightyena. And thanks crimson arcanine, it really helps.

And about those banners, it's a great idea.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday

Well of course, we need someone who is active. Like shadowmightyena. And thanks crimson arcanine, it really helps.

And about those banners, it's a great idea.
    Yeah, we do need someone who is on a lot, but right now a lot of people are busy because of Christmas.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back