• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyFoxx

Poke' Breeder
Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    I looove wonder trade it's addictive i've gotten all the starters i missed out on and a zorua. I just have fun with pokemon blind dates

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    When I was flooding the market of wonder trade with Froakies I actually got a Zygarde from it. I also got a drought Vulpix and several others with their hidden abilities not to mention. Quite a few 4iv pokemon that make good breeding fodder. Wonder trade has been very good to me overall.

Cardle99

Lover of mudkips
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2013
    During my wondertrade escapades yesterday i got 2 froakies with protean

:)

Sevynn

Red like roses ♥
    Years
  • Gotten Protean Froakies, Chlorophyll Bulbasaurs, Magician Fennekins...I've been flooding GTS with my boxes of Drought Vulpixes xD.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    Because I've been breeding Chespins like a madwoman and currently have two boxes full, I decided I'd put 5 of them up for wonder trade this morning. I'm pretty delighted! I got an Eevee, a Ditto, a Dratini, a Gible and a Froakie! (All foreign)

I'm going to check the IV's on some of them, most likely the Ditto. I might be lucky and get something nice for breeding with! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    I used it to trade a bunch of babies after breeding, every one in like 30 was something I didn't have yet haha

Years
  • Wonder trade is fantastic, I typically trade off all of my failed bred pokemon. Sometimes throw a good bred one in if I got enough of them. And I received a perfect IV Japanese ditto my first time ever using it, so I guess you can say I'm happy with it 100%

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    After weeks of not wonder trading I decided to get rid of many of my bred Pokemon with decent to good IVs. I got a lot of cool Pokemon in the process who are good candidates for further breeding.

On the other hand I bred a Chimecho for 5 perfect IVs ending up with three of them. So I traded one away and got a Weedle in exchange ^^"

Feunard

Random Trainer
    Years
  • I'm at that point in iv breeding where even 5 ivs aren't good enough so I just wonder trade 5 iv'd drought vulpix away. I've been hoping to get a foreign ditto with perfect or near perfect ivs so I could try for a flawless shiny vulpix. If you guys get a vulpix make sure to check the ivs ;)

Is it just me or is every other pokemon you get from wonder trade a fletching? I always seem to get them.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I've been getting quite a few Pokemon with 2 or 3 perfect IV's lately. Better than nothing, and if anything, they'll help in my breeding marathon

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I've been dumping all of my 5IV Modest Ghastly into the Wonder Trade. I mostly received junk but I have in return received a 5IV Scyther, Sneasel and Honedge. I honestly don't care what I receive, I just like to give out my extras! If nobody puts anything good in, it's a waste of time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    I enjoy it. I got an adamant scyther which I got early. I'm using it on my team. When someone gives me something good and I give a bad poke, I'll give an O-Power.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I usually pitch my breeding discards... those discards happen to be Eevee in Luxury Balls though :)

The best thing I've received was a discard Charmander. I leveled it with EXP Share just to fill my Dex. Might breed it with Ditto some day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back