• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
  • I've just been trading any pokemon I have left over from shiny/IV breeding, such as Noibat and Gastly. I've gotten things like Gyarados, Weedle, and Carnivine. Although they aren't that useful, at least one had pokerus, which helped quite a lot.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Have been breeding and throwing out some adamant intimidate Mawiles with 4-5 (possibly even 6; haven't checked all of them) perfect IVs with Ice Fang and Thunder Fang. Got the usual rodent stuff in return and possibly about one or two interesting Pokemon. I still have to check if they have decent IVs, though.

Years
  • I got a level 30 Inkay from Japan. I evolved it and now it's a Malamar on my team. As for the Zubat horde, I didn't get too many of that Pokémon at all.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    We had the Zubat storm (worst troll idea ever...really.)

Scatterbug day would be awesome, especially if you manage to get one that you don't already have (I have 7 of 18)

and I just found this on cheezburger's Pokememes and think everyone should do it~

The Wonders of Wonder Trade

I'm going to breed a lot of different things. I dunno about giving them items unless I get a few good Pick up users, but I'm going to br giving out Wonder trade goodies from the 21st to the 26th~

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    So I just Wonder Traded off some of the stuff I've bred. It wasn't perfect IV stuff, but at least they had good natures and Hidden abilities. Sent off: Protean Hasty Froakies, Gooey Modest Goomys, and Adamant Gale Wings Fletchlings. Didn't get anything interesting in return besides a couple of Dittos (but I already got like 10 of 'em) and a Magikarp named F*** My Life. But I guess I made the world of Wonder Trade a slightly better place today. I just hope the people who got the Fletchlings bothered to look at them and didn't just automatically release them...

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
  • What are the odds that you get a Pokemon with the nature you want it to have via Wonder Trade? Pretty good apparently, considering how I just got a Timid Gastly and then a Modest Zorua (with Extrasensory to boot).

Edit: Then I get a Spanish Flabebe with the Pokerus! Really, how lucky is that?

Last edited:

Caiustheblack

Breeder for the sake of it.
    Years
  • So I just Wonder Traded off some of the stuff I've bred. It wasn't perfect IV stuff, but at least they had good natures and Hidden abilities. Sent off: Protean Hasty Froakies, Gooey Modest Goomys, and Adamant Gale Wings Fletchlings. Didn't get anything interesting in return besides a couple of Dittos (but I already got like 10 of 'em) and a Magikarp named F*** My Life. But I guess I made the world of Wonder Trade a slightly better place today. I just hope the people who got the Fletchlings bothered to look at them and didn't just automatically release them...
    all the flabebes i get from WT, i release them automatically for example XD
    i give out randomly my masuda leftovers (which are granted 4 ivs, ha and 2 to 3 egg moves usually, with the plus that they are italian and good parents for masuda, I bet they made someone's day because i got pretty pleased that single time i got a technician scyther JAP with 4 axed ivs from wonder trade^^)

Bartholomew

Snug Rungs
    Years
  • Yeah, I made some GTS trades recently for some pseudo-legendaries, and their natures were perfect (though no IVs). Coincidence or people are just being really nice about putting decent stuff up for trade.

Caiustheblack

Years
  • german people keep on giving me flabebes, while japanese is generally good stuff .... i did 17 wts today and got about 10 thrash pokes at the levels they were catched (like level 8 oddish and budew)+ one wynaut which was fien for the sake of the dex entry + REALLY bad breeding lestovers (1 ivs honedge +1iv klefki+ 1 ivs espurr)
    The good thing was an english-language female durant with hustle that has max atk/def/spdef and speed ivs

Years
  • I had never thought to check my Pokemon's IVs when I started Wonder Trading and now I'm going back and trying to find things people sent me and quite a few seemed to be the kind that people probably wanted me to check on. Scythers and Honedges with 4 max IVs and so on. Better late than never, eh?

Caiustheblack

Years
  • I had never thought to check my Pokemon's IVs when I started Wonder Trading and now I'm going back and trying to find things people sent me and quite a few seemed to be the kind that people probably wanted me to check on. Scythers and Honedges with 4 max IVs and so on. Better late than never, eh?
    Yeah, actually, my scyther shiny hunt started from a wonder traded jap scyter i received one day.
    I wish i could stop receiving german flabebes from WT..........and yes i got like 60 flabebes ALL GERMAN..... what on the hell does force people to catch all those flabebes? lol

Bartholomew

Snug Rungs
    Years
  • Female Combee! Females are rare for me :(
    Females are rare for everyone. I had to hunt for about three hours before I found a female at long last.

I know they're not rare, but I simply could not encounter a male Ralts or a male Burmy. After hours. I don't know what the deal was. I still have to get them.

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • I've traded my legendary pokemon away through the wonder trade. I figured I'd make someones day (: I really don't like legendary pokemon and seeing as I never use the Uber tier, I thought why not? I actually got a few starter pokemon in return, so I'm pretty satisfied with the wonder trade. I think it's a great feature!

Caiustheblack

Years
  • Females are rare for everyone. I had to hunt for about three hours before I found a female at long last.

I know they're not rare, but I simply could not encounter a male Ralts or a male Burmy. After hours. I don't know what the deal was. I still have to get them.
    Funny enough, i think my friend safari pops female and male combees at a 50/50 ratio lol (i know, its normally 25/75)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    Did about 20 Wonder Trades last night and I swear about 12 of them were Charmanders... I mean, gimme some Squirtles and Bulbasaurs now and again at least.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Did about 20 Wonder Trades last night and I swear about 12 of them were Charmanders... I mean, gimme some Squirtles and Bulbasaurs now and again at least.

Yeah, but at least its better than getting Route 2 Fletchlings and Bunnelbys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back