• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The World's Ugliest Dog

ArchAngel

I also answer to "Hey sexy"
Years
  • cool, it looks like a zombie, i dont know if i would go near it, but the pictures make it look kewl, its pretty scary to think someone would let this dog get like that its scary to think that the error of man has caused cratures like this to come into existence through ignorance. (:P that was pretty deep) seeing that dog make's me love my sasha (sasha is my dog) a LOT more. (any who wants to c my dog PM me, i'll show u it.)

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • Did you people EVER,for one second that this dog was maybe burned,or harmed in someway to make it look the way it does? Imagine if YOU were that poor animal.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    It's cute in it's own...er...-tilts head-..way I guess...​

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    He doesn't deserve a site. And anyone who would even think of selling merchandise and giving him a site should be tortured to death, have maggots feast on their corpse, and sent to the bowels of hell.
    ...Well, aren't you nice...(not judging you, mind, I don't do that.)

It's a nice story, though, that somebody can still love him. He's extremely poorly, and it's such a shame that some people can only make unkind remarks about him by how he looks. He's ill. If you read the second story, you'll know that his owner didn't think he'd survive another year. It's so sad.

XxWrestleMasterxX said:
    Did you people EVER,for one second that this dog was maybe burned,or harmed in someway to make it look the way it does? Imagine if YOU were that poor animal.
    You, I like. You're not nasty. :classic:

Last edited:

vato_nolan

Better than you since 1991.
    Years
  • Aawww thats so sad.:'(.Poor dog,yeah it's ugly but still,I wouldn't make fun of it.(Not saying any of you are.)It looks like a rat.That's cool.:)

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • That's even uglier than what I thought the ugliest dog was!

I never expected the world's ugliest dog to not look like a a walking mop! I forget what the breed was called, but it's some type of shepherd I think.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • You guys might think I'm strange. But I find the dog funny, I mean it looks like an old man that lost all his hair but a little spot on the top. XD
    But I wouldn't be caught dead in one of them T-Shirts. XD

Recknin

Banned
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    You guys might think I'm strange. But I find the dog funny, I mean it looks like an old man that lost all his hair but a little spot on the top. XD
    But I wouldn't be caught dead in one of them T-Shirts. XD

dude thats just sad,look at it,it was burned or something what would you do if you
    looked ugly like that thing.i know

Last edited:

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
    Years
  • wow, that pup looks like the guy i used to date my boyfriend, but after i thought this, i decided to break up with him, so now i guess hes my x-boyfriend!lol=xd.but i think hes cute.

Back