• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The World's Ugliest Dog

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Mihara said:
    They meant kill it because of the pain it's in, David. I'm not really sure it's in pain, but if it is from any condition it has, I'd do it. It's a lot better than letting the thing suffer, and 14 years is REALLY old for a dog.

I don't see any reason for this thread to get closed, just keep rude comments to yourself.

And that thing doesn't even look as ugly as people make it out to be.
    I understand you to a certain extend, and also agree with you about the age

but people want it dead for how it looks

for intance, simon's post
    Simon said:
    That thing should be shot. And in the first pic, what the heck is that lump on the right side?

Artemis Enzeru

Neo-Human
    Years
  • Like I said, the comments in this thread are based on opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.
    But yes, that thing should be killed(NOT because it's ugly, mind you.) If it's suffering, then it DOES need to be killed. Having it live in pain every day is worse than any insult directed to it.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Let me just say that my intention in creating this thread was to display the images in good humor, not to mock the dog or to invite cruel comments upon it. It is a very strange and slightly disgusting creature, but it is as good and deserving of life as any other living thing, and I apologize for assuming that the majority of PC members can keep themselves from taking a small joke too far and turning it into a session of cruelty and mean-spiritedness; I tend to be wrong when I give people the benefit of the doubt.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    it's ok, the newspapers most liekly done it in good humour, but that also caused alot of cruelty

Lucid

O...MY...F...G... Ima have nightmares for weeks, O_O Alex showed me this a while ago. ;;
    The cruel thing is that someone would let their dog get in that condition.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    tes, that's true, the owner shouldn't of let this happen, and then selling the poor thing's face for mere cash?...she's sick

Artemis Enzeru

Neo-Human
    Years
  • vaati said:
    tes, that's true, the owner shouldn't of let this happen, and then selling the poor thing's face for mere cash?...she's sick
    Yes, I mean, why the hell would anyone let a dog get in this condition, then use it for merchandise? Some people will do anything to make a quick buck. That money could be used for a cure for the animal, by all means.

Maks

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Zaikiro said:
    Awww it's so cute. I see nonth wrong with it. I saw this at SPPF about a month ago. I just don't get what's so bad about it. :\

Man, that dogs looks like a demon, I've never seen anything like it before. But if you think it's cute, you must be joking.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    that's awesome! o man. i've seen dogs that rival it's ugliness though. but i'm pretty sure the ones i saw in ghetto tiajuana could at least see... this one looks pretty blind. a haiku for the ugly dog, sam.
    Sam, you are ugly.
    You are hard to look at straight.
    Ugly little dog.​
    *takes a bow*
    you know what's a great word? "Ugly" just say it. it's fun. uggggg leeee. ah, makes me smile at least!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Wanderer said:
    Yes, I mean, why the hell would anyone let a dog get in this condition, then use it for merchandise? Some people will do anything to make a quick buck. That money could be used for a cure for the animal, by all means.
    replace could with should and she'll be on the right path

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • I rememeber seeing this on the news before, what's wrong with it? Just because it's ugly? If it bites all the time and barks constantly then yeah I wouldn't like it, but t's not doing anything wrong, poor dog...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I agree with datriot. That poor dog can't do anything to the fact that it looks like that, how would you like it if you were put in the news for being ugly? I mean it's just an innocent dog.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Agree with both of you, and Im also annoyed by the fact that his owners started his fame as the "ugliest dog on the planet". what kind of owners are they to name their dog like that and even post his pictures on his net? I swear if I had him I would love him for what he is. This is not fair--this is just a regular dog.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yeah it seems that people would do just about anything to earn a buck.

Back