• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The X Factor

Kazukii

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    It's shameful that John & Edward still remain in this competition. It's a complete joke.
    It's also a complete joke that Miss Frank went out the competition.
    Rachel was awesomesauce with her Tina Turner performance!

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    who else thinks racheal rocked the show 2nite
    and was a little dissapointed with jamie

stacey moved lol

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I think it's a shame they actually are still in the competition. It's turning this show into a comedy show rather than a singing talent show.

On a more positive note, loved Rachel & Stacey.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    WTF!!!!

why the hell did rachel get sent home she was one of the best performances of the night those twins are realy started 2 bug me now send them home so we can concentrate on some real talent

Years
  • **** THIS ****!

X-FACTOR IS ********!
    Bunch of *******!

Sorry! XD
    Lucie is a God and Jon and Edward are a pair of idiots.

RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I was in love with lucie..god.

I want to run over Jedward with a steam roller.

Aqua_vaporeon

ur mind just got blown sucka!
    Years
  • Wtf was simon cowel thinking sending JEDWARD through? Its tactical voting!
    Like only FORTNIGHT ago he was telling them they was bad, and shoving insults into their faces and then he has a chance to get rid of them and he puts it into deadlock.
    I mean EVERYBODY who iv met thinks their bad, so WTF IS VOTING THEM IN???!!
    Lucie could sing and actually had tallent, THEY are a peice of crap and cannot sing a note in tune.

Rant over.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Ah, the wonders of being a girl; you aren't blinded by beauty.

Lucie Jones did have a good voice, but honestly guys, she was the most plain contestant. Every week she sang the same way, talked in the same way and just did generally the same things - much like Jamie Archer, but the man has an afro. Then she attempted to act the same as Stacey which just made her seem a bit at a loss and didn't really do much for her.

[jq]WTF IS VOTING THEM IN???!![/jq]Clearly you haven't been aware of how popular the twins are. They - along with Lloyd - get the most fanmail each week. So, while your friends might not be a fan, it seems a large population of the country are.

While I agree Simon Cowell only voted for Jedward so that his show would gain more popularity; it was ultimately down to the public audience that Lucie got booted out. Had the public thought she performed well enough, she would've had more votes. So, you can't just blame Cowell - he was only doing what he's always done.

And just saying, Jedward are the most entertaining contestants the show has had in years.

Years
  • Well, Joe is the official winner this year! What are your thoughts?

I might be entering in a few years time, i'll blog me singing around Christmas...

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • So, dear Joe won it. What a surprise.

If I'm honest, I'm not sure about the song choice. It's a nice song; cute and sweet, but it can get a bit tedious at some points. I'm not sure it's great for a debut single, y'know?
    That aside, Joe sings it wonderfully. He sings a lot of stuff wonderfully. I guess that's part of the reason he won, along with looking adorable and endearing.

I may buy the single; I may not. I haven't been taking that much of an interest in The X Factor this year anyway...

Well, congratulations to Joe! I hope he goes on to become even more popular! ^_^
    xX

Back