• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Also note that some people go from modern to ancient in terms of species they're based off...Swinub for example get's it's name from swine which are still alive, but they evolve in the Swine's (second (?)) cousin...the mammoth.
    I get your point regarding Crocodile and an Alligator, same with swine & mammoth. But they are animals. Crocodile and alligator are very similar, only difference is the jaws & size. But they fall under the same category of savage killing Lizards. Good point regarding mamoswine going back in time. Fair enough. But here we are talking about complete different designs and mindsets. A positive & reputed high order personality evolving into a more darker/ secretive one. Like Harry Potter evolving into Voldemort. A voldemort that looks smaller & is not carrying a magic wand (here the bubbles), Which is why i used the word "opposite". Evolving a brigadier into a ninja will be more significantly different than evolving a crocodile into an alligator. Maybe i am going very deep into the details and Nintendo Gamefreak has done far more crazier things. Lets see.

Even if froakie evolve into the opposite of ninja, if you get to watch him in the XY anime trailers you will see that his fighting style very similiar to ninja's.
    Yes i did. That is a good point, but i thought that was because it is a Frog? And it is suppose to jump and stuff.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I get your point regarding Crocodile and an Alligator, same with swine & mammoth. But they are animals. Crocodile and alligator are very similar, only difference is the jaws & size. But they fall under the same category of savage killing Lizards. Good point regarding mamoswine going back in time. Fair enough. But here we are talking about complete different designs and mindsets. A positive & reputed high order personality evolving into a more darker/ secretive one. Like Harry Potter evolving into Voldemort. A voldemort that looks smaller & is not carrying a magic wand (here the bubbles), Which is why i used the word "opposite". Evolving a brigadier into a ninja will be more significantly different than evolving a crocodile into an alligator. Maybe i am going very deep into the details and Nintendo Gamefreak has done far more crazier things. Lets see.

Yes i did. That is a good point, but i thought that was because it is a Frog? And it is suppose to jump and stuff.
    Its not only the jumping, he throw his bubbles like a shurikans and use then as a mask.
    btw, Froakie design very similiar to some ranma 1/2 character that I remember.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I get your point regarding Crocodile and an Alligator, same with swine & mammoth. But they are animals. Crocodile and alligator are very similar, only difference is the jaws & size. But they fall under the same category of savage killing Lizards. Good point regarding mamoswine going back in time. Fair enough. But here we are talking about complete different designs and mindsets. A positive & reputed high order personality evolving into a more darker/ secretive one. Like Harry Potter evolving into Voldemort. A voldemort that looks smaller & is not carrying a magic wand (here the bubbles), Which is why i used the word "opposite". Evolving a brigadier into a ninja will be more significantly different than evolving a crocodile into an alligator. Maybe i am going very deep into the details and Nintendo Gamefreak has done far more crazier things. Lets see.

I think one should be more worried about the rumor of Chespin becoming part Dark type...perhaps behind that smile is a trickster who doesn't care what methods it uses to get what it wants...

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    One of my biggest expectations for this game would be that Aerodactyl has a Mega Evolution and it can learn Bravebird , Head Smash and Rock Wrecker through Breeding. Please do it GF.
    If they do give it a Mega Evo, increase its defence and make it possible to learn all those moves.........then....Goal in Life = accomplished. Can you imagine that?? :o

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Ahem! Saying that a samurai that evolves into ninja, crazy? Is that a bit too much?
    Game Freak were already crazy back in olden days, Remoraid to Octillery, anyone else? :/

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    qssao5.png

If this is real; watch how haters going to declare the entire generation 6 horrible based solely on this Pokémon's design.

Well, at least Vanillish will be left alone for a while if it turns out to be true. I think.

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
    Years
  • At times like this, it's hard to completely debunk rumors. However, I've been running around a few forums here and there, and supposedly found this: http://i.imgur.com/pDsSGrE.png?1

Since 4chan is anonymous, the credibility of anything this website spews is hard to tell. Not sure if this is the same guy who started this fiasco.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I think one should be more worried about the rumor of Chespin becoming part Dark type...perhaps behind that smile is a trickster who doesn't care
    what methods it uses to get what it wants...

In pokebeach people said that he become a dark type everyone picked on him when he became fat XD

We don't have many dark/grass Pokémon other than Cacturne, so if Chespin does become a dark-type Pokémon at the end, then that would be pretty sweet. Chespin's second-stage evolution reminds me a lot about Shellgon. When it reaches its final stage, I'm expecting it to break itself out of its shell-like body and turn into some sort of a horrific-looking Pokémon, just like the way how Shellgon evolves into Salamence.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • We don't have many dark/grass Pokémon other than Cacturne, so if Chespin does become a dark-type Pokémon at the end, then that would be pretty sweet. Chespin's second-stage evolution reminds me a lot about Shellgon. When it reaches its final stage, I'm expecting it to break itself out of its shell-like body turn into some sort of a horrific-looking Pokémon, just like the way how Shellgon evolves into Salamence.
    Shiftry says hi xD

It would be cool though if it does break out of it and becomes a beast :3

At times like this, it's hard to completely debunk rumors. However, I've been running around a few forums here and there, and supposedly found this: http://i.imgur.com/pDsSGrE.png?1

Since 4chan is anonymous, the credibility of anything this website spews is hard to tell. Not sure if this is the same guy who started this fiasco.
    I hope this guy is telling the truth...as if so then that means that ugly Greninja is fake! I seriously don't mind if Hawlucha is real...I actually though this week if GF will ever make a Fighting/Flying type...and if it is real it makes me happy that they made it based off a Mexican sport :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    At times like this, it's hard to completely debunk rumors. However, I've been running around a few forums here and there, and supposedly found this: http://i.imgur.com/pDsSGrE.png?1

Relief taken with a pinch of salt. Yeah of all the pokemon that were posted, Hawklucha looked the most probable one to be real.

Years
  • At times like this, it's hard to completely debunk rumors. However, I've been running around a few forums here and there, and supposedly found this: http://i.imgur.com/pDsSGrE.png?1

He spelt Hawlucha wrong, twice. Everything could be fake as well and he's just admitting to the two of them to make Hawlucha seem more real..if that makes sense.

I hope it's all fake. That barnicle thing looks like something straight out of Dragon Quest, and although a fighting/flying type Pokemon would be cool, the aesthetics have to be equally cool. Hawlucha fails to reach that bar...and by a long shot.

Years
  • We don't have many dark/grass Pokémon other than Cacturne, so if Chespin does become a dark-type Pokémon at the end, then that would be pretty sweet. Chespin's second-stage evolution reminds me a lot about Shellgon. When it reaches its final stage, I'm expecting it to break itself out of its shell-like body and turn into some sort of a horrific-looking Pokémon, just like the way how Shellgon evolves into Salamence.

Funny you mention Shelgon, Shelgon and Pupitar were the first thing come up to my mind when I saw Qualladin. Even though Froakie is my fav Kalos starter, I can see Chespin becoming a beast. I think that his stat distribution will be the same as Tyranitar(good physical attacker, good defenses and slow).

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    I'm glad Greninja and Binacle aren't real. Still doubt about Hawlucha though...
    This guy is pretty legit! Can't say his pictures are fake (besides the Fakemon). I think this guy wants us to believe Hawlucha is real. If you look at the gameplay pictures of the bird, you can.clearly see it is not 3-D rendered, just like the other 2 fakes. Also in Hawlucha's summary, you can see it looks very small, just too small. This is what made me suspicious.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Psh, I would rather have Binacle than Hawlucha real. The birds alright, but its absolutely ridiculous. Biancle looks sorta like Dwebble, which I'm on with, looks like it's a pokemon. :P

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • One of the reasons I think these "leaked" Pokémon are fake is because of the camera quality. I've seen many hoaxers in my day and usually they think they're being clever by making the images fuzzy and hard to see. People usually think that they're real because you don't see the messy "obvious photoshop" look that they are used to seeing. It makes the pictures seem as if they were trying to hide the fact that they were taking them in the first place. I used to see this all the time in Ufology (Back when I was really interested in it), where many cameramen make the camera shake and take pictures of "UFOs" when the camera if out of focus, throw the "UFO" that they created in photoshop in during editing, blur the image a bit, and huzzah! You get a blurry image that is easier to convince others with.
    I probably worded that horribly haha. Hope that made sense.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • In case this hasn't been posted already, this final evo of Chespin is fake. It would be awesome if it was real though.

Spoiler:

Back