• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
http://mediacdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/638/3713/original.jpg
New image, let me know what you think.
Potentially a MAJOR SPOILER, click at your own caution.

Sorry, it's fake. It's from monster MMORPG

More about Greninja? I dunno. I still wanna say its somewhat fake. I mean all of its fake until Serebii and Bulbapedia can get wind of it or until the official site puts info up on it. Its definately different from what the leaks have been saying.

I will laugh if its real though cause that means that the rumors were fake and really doesn't seem to fit being a Dark Type.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I'd rather all of those be fake. The Fighting/Flying Hawk/lucha libre fighter concept is pretty cool though, but if that's what Froakie becomes, people will lose their minds lol. What a bummer.

I like that fake evolution though. XD

I definitely wouldn't be mad seeing as the fire starter has so much more potential to be horrible.

I do have to ask...why is there so much focus on Froakie's final form? Does none of the troll leakers care about Chespin or Fennekin?

Years
Hawklucha is a combination of the word Hawk and lucha, Spanish for fighting. By the looks of the pokemon it is based on lucha libre, a Mexican type of entertainment fighting, very much like the WWE, but a lot older. If this pokemon comes out to be true, we are in front of a Flying/Fighting type.

I'm betting it's a fake but if it was indeed true we'd finally get a Fighting/Flying-type since we haven't seen typing utilized yet. This generation has already shown off quite a few interesting type combinations so far.

I hope we don't get another move that's changed twice this generation...unless if it's OP.

Yeah I hope we don't end up with another 4th Gen Hypnosis situation. That move had its accuracy changed twice in that generation alone. I'm still wondering what other moves will get modified PP, power or accuracy this generation, like Vine Whip going from 15 PP to 25 PP.

Years
More about Greninja? I dunno. I still wanna say its somewhat fake. I mean all of its fake until Serebii and Bulbapedia can get wind of it or until the official site puts info up on it. Its definately different from what the leaks have been saying.

I will laugh if its real though cause that means that the rumors were fake and really doesn't seem to fit being a Dark Type.

I think you are mixing it up, the rumor said that the typings will be Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting. This would be a pretty good Fighting type in my opinion. It actually isn't that bad. Just curious as to what happened to the bubbles. The Pokédex entry will probably clear this up though.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years

Isn't the rumor (from the leaker who mentioned Meowstik) that Froakie's final will be Water/Fighting? Not Water/Dark? If Geninja is true then I can see it as Water/Fighting...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I think you are mixing it up, the rumor said that the typings will be Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting. This would be a pretty good Fighting type in my opinion. It actually isn't that bad. Just curious as to what happened to the bubbles. The Pokédex entry will probably clear this up though.

Isn't the rumor (from the leaker who mentioned Meowstik) that Froakie's final will be Water/Fighting? Not Water/Dark? If Geninja is true then I can see it as Water/Fighting...

It keeps changing. Its Water/Dark one moment, Water/Fighting the next, then back. The one about him going to be a Poison Dart Frog said he was Water/Dark if I remember(ya it was Water/Fighting....still doesn't look like a fighting type nor a Poison Dart Frog to me), but I try not to play with the rumors because Dark and Psychic wouldn't be in the starter sets at the same time due to the immunity issue ruining what the starters represent.

It doesn't really seem fighting type to me either. I'd say its a pure water type.

Last edited:
Years
It keeps changing. Its Water/Dark one moment, Water/Fighting the next, then back. The one about him going to be a Poison Dart Frog said he was Water/Dark if I remember(ya it was Water/Fighting....still doesn't look like a fighting type nor a Poison Dart Frog to me), but I try not to play with the rumors because Dark and Psychic wouldn't be in the starter sets at the same time due to the immunity issue ruining what the starters represent.

It doesn't really seem fighting type to me either. I'd say its a pure water type.

If anything Dark is a lot more suitable than Fighting, Frogadier being the "Rogue" in the shadows and Chespin being the "Knight" who, you know, fights.

But yeah, if I hadn't read all of these rumours about the RPG theme (I'm sure it's confirmed now) and about what type the starters were, I also would've said Froakie's final would be mono water.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
I thought someone alsready confirmed Greninja as fake...

Well kinda, some guy at Pokebeach its saying he created it and its fake but apparently not all the pictures are his. People at Pokebeach are thinking they are actually real and the guy is only faking so he doesn't get in trouble, I doubt it though.

Ill just assume all of these rumors and leaks are fake unless is coming from a known reliable source or its 100% confirmed, it's getting very anoying now that everybody is trying to be a troll.

I didn't say this earlier but Greninja and Hawlucha are horrible names.

Years
I think he's trying to say it's fake due to it being photoshoped from latios...and while there are several similarities, it's not the same head.

As soon as I saw the image had a Latios-like head, it definitely screamed fake. Because one thing I know is that if a site like Serebii doesn't show it, it's a fake.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
If anything Dark is a lot more suitable than Fighting, Frogadier being the "Rogue" in the shadows and Chespin being the "Knight" who, you know, fights.

But yeah, if I hadn't read all of these rumours about the RPG theme (I'm sure it's confirmed now) and about what type the starters were, I also would've said Froakie's final would be mono water.

It can be based on a rogue and a ninja and still be pure water. I mean apparently Fennekin is supposed to be a Mage/Witch but is Psychic type. Mages and Witches deal in Magic not Psychic powers. It would make more sense for Fennekin to be Fairy which is a more magical type than Psychic to fit the bill, and as for knights, Steel would fit better than fighting stricly because the most notable thing about a knight is their armor.

Based on some of the moves that Chespin and Quiladin have been showing off I still have not been convinced its not a Rock Type.

Back