• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yellow Fanclub!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Oh well, it doesent matter, I send her a monthly gift 'nyway, always announcing my love and adoration for her, of course.

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
    wasn't there a person named raffey or whatever who has the same avatar as you???

That IS Rafey. He changed his name.

Oh dear, no posts in TWO DAYS, as owner of this wonderful fanclub of our darling Amarillo I propose THAT YOU PEOPLE POST!

Anyway, I sent Yellow a birthday gift, I hope you people did too, I sent her a diamond ring telling her how much I love her!

Ooooooohhh. That was yours? *inhales nervously* I knda threw it out... Just kidding. ^_^ however Yellow's birthday is infact March 3rd. You're not a very proper stalker if you don't know her birthday Rafey.

And also I remember in an earlier post I told you Yellow was free September 17th, which was yesterday. I haven't double checked with her but I'm assuming some of you showed up right? *devilish grin* lol.

Last edited:

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
    If Yellow had a username, what would it be?

Maybe she'd be a Pokecommunity member, lol. I asked because I honestly couldn't tell you. But I had a friend that said she'd call herself PikaChuChu4U.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    RAFEY! IT HAS ONE F! GAH! Yeahm I changed my name, havent I changed it on the first post? =S

Anyway... I think her username would be... AmarilloDeBosqueVerde! (Yay for no imagination.)

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
    RAFEY! IT HAS ONE F! GAH! Yeahm I changed my name, havent I changed it on the first post? =S

Anyway... I think her username would be... AmarilloDeBosqueVerde! (Yay for no imagination.)

Didn't I spell it with one f? And even if I didn't there's no reason to freak out about it.

Anyway, the same friend who gave me PikaChuChu4U also came up with RedIsHot44. I'm not as much of a SpecialShipper as you guys(it's an okay ship) but I thought you'd enjoy that. ^_^

Years
    smartblonde

Heh, I like that one, it's pretty cute ^^
    Thank you! that's actually one of my frined's email addresses!
    Anyway, the same friend who gave me PikaChuChu4U also came up with RedIsHot44. I'm not as much of a SpecialShipper as you guys(it's an okay ship) but I thought you'd enjoy that. ^_^
    i was going to put maroongurl (marroon is a type of red,right?
    does anyone know the latin word for red? i was going to put that down, but i forgot it...

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
    Maroon is dark red. I don't really think it fits. Red is more of an average red. I like "smartblonde" but for me it actually fits Grace from Hanaukyo Maid Tai(ignoring that you've probably never even heard of that). Pikachuluvur works too but I like PikaChuChu4U better. ^_^

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Heh. Yellow's username? Oh boy...

PikaChuGurl

1stEvo

TCSoF (The red caterpie string of fate)

...Wow, even in my eyes, that's pretty pathetic. -.-

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    *Facepalm* My brain must be fried. Yeah, I was thinking of the 1st stage evos, since Yellow disapproves of evolution.

Another name:

Rat-Chan88

Kudos to anyone who gets the numbers at the end. =D

Back