• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yellow Fanclub!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
  • But why Tropius?

Nothing you say will stop me hating said hat with a passion, I only like it for certain scenes.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Yellow Lantern said:
    First of all, Yellow likes her hat, it was gift from Blue and they turned out to be really good friends. Second, the hat is unique. Third, I don't care how stupid you think the hat looks, it's pretty f***ing cool. Finally, I don't care if you think she looks better without it, it's part of her character. It's like Link without his hat, but unlike Yellow's, his hat is a s stupid looking as it gets, but you just can't have Link without his hat. I like Yellow's hat. you can have them out of the hats but you just can't get rid of them
    Did I say I didn't like the hat? I don't think I did. I just said that I prefer to see Yellow with a ponytail in comparison to the hat. That's all. Seeing her with the hat in the outfit of a guy is perfectly fine with me, especially since when I thought she was a guy she was a very cute and fuzzy one, but that doesn't stop me from having preferences in outfits.

Clover do you even READ the manga? Where exactly do you get your information from? She put her hat on when she sensed danger coming to the forest which was before Silver attacked Team Rocket's air vessel, and she didn't take it off(though it fell off when she fell unconsious). And Yellow's latest appearance was the Emerald Chapter, not FR/LG like your comment would suggest. And shortly after being freed from stone, Chuchu brought her hat back and she wears it for the rest of the story.

You say you've seen Yellow mad in FR/LG right? She was wearing the hat RIGHT THERE how could you possibly miss that. And given the set up of the previous scene, I still hold to the argument that I don't think she was angry. She was worried about the forest and about Silver first, so I think she just synced with her Pokemon to stand more of a chance. It doesn't make sense to go from cautious and and thinking out the situation to suddenly mad. And I've also learned that your "serious face" when your focused on something looks exactly like your "angry face", because both tend to detail furrowed eyebrows.
    -shrugs- I haven't read the FR/LG arc in a while, mainly because practically every time I try my computer crashes and I don't seem to have much patience with that. If I'm honest, I haven't read Pokespe period in...maybe four months? No, wait, I went to reread the GSC arc after HG/SS was released. Anyway, I know for sure that I haven't read FR/LG in over a year, so that's not really bothersome for me. All I remember is that that particular arc was one of the rare ones where I saw Yellow without the hat, and that stuck out to me more than anything else. Then in Emerald, which I had read several times, her hat was gone, and she didn't wear it until Chuchu brought it back. I just assumed that the parts of FR/LG that were fuzzy for me were just scenes where she didn't have that hat on. -sighs- I should probably make more of an effort to check facts before I try to point things out.

As for whether she was angry, the only ones who know the answer to that question are Yellow herself and the writers. Kusaka may be the main writer in that he comes up with the plot, but Yamamoto sensei works on Pokespe with him, doesn't he? I would think that he contributes to some parts of the storyline. Plus they have assistants. I just use the plural to be more general about it, since I was never really sure who the original creator was. If it was Kusaka, great.

Can we just drop the hat topic? It seems more like we're getting into enormous arguments over stupid things rather than being more like a fanclub and supporting Yellow as a whole. Just IMO.

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
  • Did I say I didn't like the hat? I don't think I did. I just said that I prefer to see Yellow with a ponytail in comparison to the hat. That's all. Seeing her with the hat in the outfit of a guy is perfectly fine with me, especially since when I thought she was a guy she was a very cute and fuzzy one, but that doesn't stop me from having preferences in outfits.

I was kinda talking to the majority of fans, the hat isn't usually treated with respect.

As for whether she was angry, the only ones who know the answer to that question are Yellow herself and the writers. Kusaka may be the main writer in that he comes up with the plot, but Yamamoto sensei works on Pokespe with him, doesn't he? I would think that he contributes to some parts of the storyline. Plus they have assistants. I just use the plural to be more general about it, since I was never really sure who the original creator was. If it was Kusaka, great.

Can we just drop the hat topic? It seems more like we're getting into enormous arguments over stupid things rather than being more like a fanclub and supporting Yellow as a whole. Just IMO.

Actually, coming from someone aiming to be a writer and graphic novelist. I'm pretty sure that's not how it waorks. In Japanese manga, I'm sure there's one writer like there's one artist. Now there're lots of people involved in an american comic by comparrison. Writter, penciler, inker, colorist, letterer, editor and assitant editor make up the usual team and sometimes there more than one of each.

And Satoshi Yamamoto(if that's indeed who you're reffering to) is the artist after Mato. And yes, the artist flies solo too. DOes the whole thing on his own usually. And on another note is there a reason you're calling him sensei?

And yeah, we probably should drop the hat topic. Yellow likes it, that's final.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Ahem. I make the finalities here, and what I say goes, and I say that Yellow likes the hat AND WE SHALL SAY NO MORE ON THE MATTER.

Ahem. Now then. Now let's just talk about Yellow~

Years
  • Yellow would look cute with short or long hair!

Do You think Yellow will add to her team? If so, which Pokemon will it be?
    No, I don't think she will, but if she did...maybee...a Leafeon or something like that. Or maybe a Cherubi? I see her having grass-type for some reason.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    ...Did something happen while I was away? Everyone seems to be so tense.
    (After reading the forums on this page).. Oh ...I support Yellow not wearing the hat but that's up to Mr. Yamamoto to decide. (Besides Yellow seems embaressed when she takes it off)

Clover Cat

Years
  • Yellow Lantern said:
    And on another note is there a reason you're calling him sensei?

Sensei is a Japanese term used to describe doctors and teachers, but can also be used to describe elders in a term of respect. And Yamamoto is, I must be honest, one of the people that I very much respect.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Seeing Yellow embarresed in front of Red is cute though~

(Mostly because it backs up my SpecialShipping veiws)

Kylix

¬ L_¬
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    :shocked: HOLEH! Me weirdo is back! :shocked:
    Everyone: Who are you again?
    Me: *emo corner*

Anyhoo~
    Yellow fanart attack!!!!

The Yellow Fanclub!

The Yellow Fanclub!

The Yellow Fanclub!

The Yellow Fanclub!

The Yellow Fanclub!

The Yellow Fanclub!

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Years
  • Looks like the club's gotten a little sleepy lately.

Woah, in that first one, is it just me or does she look like Lyn from Fire Emblem? No? Anyone? >.>

I think we need a topic.

Yellow has been transported to another dimension...in another franchise! Not only this, she's replaced a character in the franchise she appeared in. Where is she, and who has she replaced?

I've been watching too many cross-dimensional things recently. *shot* Yes, she's appeared in the world of Full Metal Alchemist, and has replaced Winry. She now wields a feisty wrench on top of her pwnsome powers.

Does anyone else see EdxYellow being possible in this case? *shot again*

Years
  • Wow clover. XD honestly, i keep getting an image of her being the female counterpart of Link. or as Princess Zelda. XD I need to stop talking to my Link/Cepheroth-obsessed friendXD

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
  • EdxYellow? Uh, no, not really. I don't care much for FMA. It's good don't get me wrong, it's just too depressing for me.

LinkxYellow on the other hand, didn't I once say that was a crossover couple I liked? No? Well it is.

Anyway,

Yellow has been transported to another dimension...in another franchise! Not only this, she's replaced a character in the franchise she appeared in. Where is she, and who has she replaced?

Bare with me here. Yellow wakes up one morning with a headache. She remembers something extraordinary happening but it feels weird to her. She isn't sure if she was transported to another demension or if her whole life before her was an illusion to prepare her for life somewhere else. She stirs from a bed in a room she is unfimiliar with. She is startled for a second, it reminds her of that drink-spiking trick Blue played on nearly everyone at least once to obtain blackmail or just for enjoyment. But Blue and Yellow were the best of friends, she wouldn't do that to her would she? She shudered slightly to think of where she might be and what she might've done if Blue had done so. But something felt too different. Perhaps she just wanted to believe that she wasn't in that situation but something told her she really wasn't.

She stood from the bed, her head still hazy. She felt something hanging off her shoulders. Her shirt felt slightly tighter and the sleeves went a little longer than they normally did. she felt a slight draft against her legs though. It felt like shorts with something draped over them. Odd considering Yellow rarely if ever at all wore shorts. And her boots seemed tighter and higher than usual. She also felt surprisingly light. As she was finally able to force her eyes open, she noticed she wasn't just light, she was suspended in the air, completely off of the ground. She looked at her wrists and say her usually black shirt was actually blue, and the sleeves went into a a triangle at the end on the back of her hands with yellow rims. In front of her was a mirror. She was completely taken aback by her apperance. She was wearing a red skirt connected to shorts underneath, skorts were they called? She couldn't remember. Her boots wer red and had a white stripe on the front that ran down to the foot. hanging off of her shoulders was a cloth of some sort, no a cape, that went down to her waist. And brandished on her chest was the symbol of a red diamond with five yellow symbols on it, but to Yellow, it looked most like an "S".

Just then, the knob to a nearby door turned. Yellow whiped around to see a man of 6'4 supposedly in or nearing his 30's standing there with black hair and blue eyes. He was wearing brown shoes, brown work pants and an unbuttoned white collar shirt, and beneath it was a blue shirt sith the same symbol on the chest that Yellow had.

The man spoke in a strong but gentle voice, "Kara, it's time for breakfeast." He said casually before shuting the door.

Yellow heard his footsteps go down what sounded like a flight of stairs. It'd just hit Yellow like the battle with Lance when her arm broke. She knew who that person was, her father sometimes told her stories about him when she was scared. She also understood where she was. She didn't know how or why but for whatever reason, there was an empecible truth that escaped her lips with a mix of astonishment, fear, confusion, sadness, and even excitment as she whispered to herself;

"I'm Supergirl..."

I like the idea don't you? ^_^ Yellow just seems to fit well in the Supergirl costume if you ask me.

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I'm getting so many mental pictures! D= Stopp! Eek. It's too cute... I'M MELTING!!

On another note, no, I couldnt really see Yellow replacing anyone, no one even comes close to her cuteness..

Kylix

¬ L_¬
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    Gawd what's wrong with me....coming and leaving like that >.>

Oh topic~ I always thought that Yellow would be a really nice Sheik(You all know him/her right?) xD I actually drew a picture of her wearing Shiek's clothes from SSBB

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Hello! I'm new here but I've been a Yellow fan for a long time so I was wondering if i could join too?

Back