• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Young Jedi Knights RP: Jedi Academy

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
  • "I don't know..." Said Teyra weakly, lowering her lightsaber in relief for a second.
    "All I know is that-"
    Her sentence was ripped off by a laser that had shot at her again, and hit her straight in the stomach, as blood began to seep out.
    Teyra's eyes glazed over as she winced, slumped over, and began dragging herself despite the blood that was forming a puddle around her body.
    She coughed, and then said; "Go find her.", then retreacted her saber, and coughed.
    Dragging herself just bit further, she then collapsed.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "Teyra!" Yukiko gasped, watching her fall to the ground in pain. She kept her lightsaber ignited, and parried the lasers that came their way. She looked at CB-14 as he caught up to them.

Yukiko grabbed Teyra under her arms, and pulled her out of harm's way. She looked at the laser wound and grimaced. It didn't look too good.

"Hang on, Teyra," she whispered, and began to shred her white robe. She wrapped it tightly around Teyra's middle to stop the bleeding, and looked to CB-14. "Go find Nat. We'll catch up!"

She turned to Teyra, and pulled her into an isolated room with a lock on the door. She closed the door and locked it behind her, and rushed once more to Teyra's side.

"This may take a while," she said to Teyra uncertainly, and placed her hands over Teyra's wound carefully. "I learned about it from one of Tionne's songs in history...let me try to heal you..."

She sank into a meditative state almost immediately, reaching out to Teyra's mind with her own. She felt herself connected, and smiled.

Focus on me, she told her, the mind voice she spoke in was soothing and melodious. I need you to stay focused...I'm going to try and channel my energy into the cells around your wound...

She waited patiently for Teyra to connect with her, feeling an odd calm wash over her.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Teyra limply raised her head, and concentrated on the being before her, her eyes swimming, foggy.
    The connection wavered a bit at first, but soon was firm as she concentrated more, even as the pain that she felt was great... She soon felt a calm feeling attach itself to her as she looked at Yukiko numbly, concentrating.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry about the confusing post before Shineyelectrode...we posted at like, the exact same time...lemme see if I can fix it :)

IC: With the help of CB-14 and Yukiko, Teyra's wound soon began to close up. Yukiko hoped that her internal organs would repair as well as her skin, since she wasn't sure how to work on those as well as the skin.

When the process had been completed, Yukiko opened her eyes and looked at her friends. The sound of blasters could be heard outside the door, and Yukiko gripped her lightsaber instinctively. She ehard them blast the lock on the door...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Skye said:
    OOC: Sorry about the confusing post before Shineyelectrode...we posted at like, the exact same time...lemme see if I can fix it :)

IC: With the help of CB-14 and Yukiko, Teyra's wound soon began to close up. Yukiko hoped that her internal organs would repair as well as her skin, since she wasn't sure how to work on those as well as the skin.

When the process had been completed, Yukiko opened her eyes and looked at her friends. The sound of blasters could be heard outside the door, and Yukiko gripped her lightsaber instinctively. She ehard them blast the lock on the door...

OOC: Np. I would post some IC here, but I got up 7 minutes ago. :'(

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat began wandering around the building, be as quiet as she could. She knew her friends were still out there, but she assumed the were out of harms way.

The pain in her body grew stronger as she traveled. She was getting close.

Nat opened a door and saw them. Her mother and father, both bleeding profusely. She scanned for gaurds and raced to them.

"Mom, Dad!" she whispered. "I'm here now. I'm here. We'll get out of this...." She began to cry. She was going to watch her parents die!

The sounds of gaurds stopped her tears. She hide and soon found she could make herself invisible to normal eyes.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • Emma-Wan was the last student to leave. Her eyes widened as they left the room, but she knew she had to go also. She turned and faced the visitors. "You better not do anything to harm my friends and Jedi Masters. We are trying to help you!" At that, she leaped out the door, and raced to find the others.

Last edited:

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • OOC: I know! I put it in their so I could be with you guys when you get attacked! I have a cool thing I'm gonna do, since I don't have a weapon, and I didn't wanna let this chance go by!
    So, who's gonna post what happens next?

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Yukiko ignited her lightsaber, feeling the steady hum in her hands. She braced herself, gritting her teeth, and deflected the first blaster shot that came through the door. She looked over at CB-14, feeling incredibly frightened, but she gripped her saber tightly, trying to be prepared...

She deflected bolt after bolt, sending them off in every direction. Smoke filled the room, and she could hardly see.

And then she felt it.

A surge of terror and pain through the Force. One of the stray bolts had hit someone, a presence she was not familliar with...one of the enemies. Yukiko pushed back tears, continuing to deflect the bolts mindlessly, unable to comprehend what she had just felt.

"What do we do now?" she cried to CB-14, and Teyra.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "We continue!" I said, deflecting blaster shots with one hand wielding my saber, and firing other shots back as cover fire from my blaster in my other hand.

OOC: really sorry about short posts, but I DID get up 10 minutes ago.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat was suddenly aware of the blasters around her. She healed both her parents enough to keep them alive and ventured out again.

She saw her friends deflecting the blasters. She then saw the source. With a surge of courage, she attacked it, sinking in her saber. It suddered and died.

Racing over to her friends, she was suddenly ashamed.

"I'm so sorry," she said quietly. "I felt my parents, and I found them. I'm sorry... I should have stayed. What have I done?" she moaned, more to herself then to anyone else.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: So glad to have most everyone back! ^^

IC: Yukiko was panting heavily, having deflected the blasts as quickly and efficiently as she could. When she saw Nat, she nearly felt like crying. Nat had saved them from their attackers.

Yukiko ran over to Nat, and hugged her, relieved to see her alive. When she mentioned her parents, Yukiko was more overjoyed to hear they were alive as well.

"Let's get them to the ship. We can worry about ourselves and our punishments later," she said. "Where are they?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "They're heavilly gaurded," she panted. The excursion had exhausted Nat.

"I can take you there, but we have to be extra careful. I was only able to be in there for a short amount of time...."

Nat remembered the sight of her parents. Blood was everywhere, they're breathing labored. The thought filled her with rage and strengthened her enough to stand again.

"Let's go," was all she said as she light her light saber. The brilliant white blade hummed it's song of death.

Back