• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Young Jedi Knights RP: Jedi Academy

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
  • Teyra touched the smooth hilt, that she had spent quite a time on, polishing, making, and... Thinking about.
    Thinking about what she had to do with the weapon. Thinking.
    She switched it on again, and the brilliant, ice-colored saber sprang to life, humming... Shuddering, she switched it off, and hurrried out of the enclosed space to present it to Tenel Ka.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat finally slid her crystal into the saber. It flickered into life, the blinding white blade humming as she twirled it around. She smiled with grim satisfaction.

Something then happened that Nat could never have imagined. She didn't want to kill these people. Death was a scary thing, and she could see herself dealing it out with this weapon she had created.

She hit the power switch and let the blade fall from her grasp. SHe didn't want it any more. But she had to be strong. She had to save her parents and end this war.

Nat reached to the back of her long black braid and untied it. Her hair was wavy from being in the braid so long, and it fell to the middle of her back. She took the turqouise ribbon that had held the braid together and wound it around the hilt of her saber.

The ribbon had been given to her by her mother at age 5. She had given it to her the day she had explained to Nat that she had no lungs. The color was the symbol of harmony on her planet. Nat had then tied the ribbon in her hair as a tribute to her planet.

The reminder of Harmony would get her through the battles. She held her weapon in her hands and went back to the bunk to allow her blade to be inspected.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • After perfectly measuring the crystal and locating the area that would make the most effecient blade, I began asembling the casing, bit by bit. The grip was simple, copper colored metal and a black plastic-like substance for the grip. After welding the parts together by placing a focus on my flamethrower, I began designing the switch, a unique type, recently developed for blasters, which had a saftey that could not be turned off accidentally, as well as a simple switch, that blended in with the hilt perfectly...

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: You guys can go ahead and RP any of the teachers that you need...don't wait for me, that would take forever with the way I post!! :P

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Tenal Ka nodded as she inspected Nat's saber. She allowed a rare smile to her lips, to reassure Nat. "It is a good blade, you may sleep now."

With that, Nat slumped down on the bed above Yukiko's. She tossed and turned, but could not fall asleep. She gripped the handel of her light saber tightly, feeling the ribbon beneath her fingers.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • But, before Teyra entered the room that Tenal Ka was waiting in, she decided to add something... Special to her hilt.
    Using her tool once more, she started carving something, that her mind did not intend, but rather, was lead by her heart and soul to carve.
    Small carvings, not very big, all over the hilt.
    If you looked closely at her saber, you could see small, vines around the saber, twisting around a moon, and a sun.
    She didn't know what it represented, but then- Teyra had a feeling, that in time, she would understand.

Heaving a sigh, and putting back the tool, she entered the room.
    Upon giving it to Tenel Ka, she saw the older Jedi smile briefly, after commenting 'Good, hard wearing, firm.', though still grim, and nodded.
    "A uniqe meaning you have bestowed upon this saber, Teyra. You were led by your heart in these carvings. Treat this as a equal, and the force shall guide you."
    A bit puzzled, Teyra nodded, and quickly with her weapon retreated to a bed next to Yukiko's, and soon fell asleep...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I had set the crystal in the saber, all that was to activate it. I turned off the safety, and activated the switch. With a hissing, almost grating noise, (Think Vader's saber-on sound)a dark reddish-orange blade extended, illuminating the area around me in a fire like light.

I placed the spare equipment into my bag, and went to Lowbacca.(sp?)

"I have completed my saber, master Lowbacca." I said to him, in his own laguage.
    I handed the saber to him, and after inspecting it, and turning it on to examine the blade, he said "This saber is unusual, but not in any way that would hamper it's abilities. You have constructed it perfectly, very good."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: Well done, everyone!!

IC: Yukiko woke about twelve hours later, feeling older somehow. She stretched and yawned, her fingers and hands still sore from the previous day. She hopped out of bed, and changed into some fresh robes, fastening her belt on which hung her lightsaber. She grimaced when she saw it, and walked to the room where Master Skywalker had led them yesterday.

The Jedi were assembled, and Yukiko took a seat behind Master Skywalker, not wishing to interfere with their circle. Master Skywalker looked back at her, and smiled, though the grave undertone around the room made it much less assuring. She sat patiently, waiting for the other to arrive, glancing down at her saber every now and then.

"We'll be approaching Nimbus in about an hour," Master Skywalker told her softly, patting her shoulder.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat awoke and gripped her light saber. Sleep had evaded ehr all night. She now wore dark circles under her eyes. She changed into black robes today, the color reflecting her mood.

Her hair still hung wavy about her body. She took a seat in the room where everyone seemed to have assembled.

Hearing they would arive in Nimbus within the hour, Nat shuddered. This was it, there was no turning back now.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Yukiko looked over at Nat as she entered, and nodded a "good morning," or whatever the greeting would be. She had lost track of time during the construction of her lightsaber, which she held uncomfortably in her hand.

The Jedi were meditating at the moment, trying to clear their minds for the conferences or whatever it was they were supposed to be a part of. She had heard Master Skywalker say something about discussing terms for the release of Nat's parents.

Yukiko looked over at Nat once more, wondering if she should tell her about it. She nudged Nat with her mind, the way someone would gently poke another to get their attention.

[/I]Let's meet back at the sleeping quarters after this is over, she said softly to her through their minds. She hoped Master Skywalker wouldn't understand her intentions.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Okay Nat replied, not even wondering how this mind communication was possible.

She meditated for awhile, but found it quite difficult. The prospect of what was going to happen kept entering her mind.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Teyra awoke, restless and tired from the night before.
    Seeing that her other comrades were already out of their beds, she quickly lept out of hers and picked up her lightsaber, that she had just made yesterday...
    Scanning over the carvings again, she dashed out of the room, to join the others, all the while looking at the hilt of her saber...
    She ran into the room, breathless, skidding as she stopped.
    "I'm very sorry Im late..." The young Jedi knight whispered to Master Skywalker, and he nodded gently, in understanding.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: It may be diffecult. Our characters snuck onto a ship heading for Nat's home planet to stop a war...so unless your character found a way to sneak on as well without being caught...

Don't think that I'm not open to having you here! I totally am...just find a plausable way for your character to have come onto the ship, okay? Thanks! ^^

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • After a few hours of internal diagnostics and repairs, I left the sleeping area and went to the room where the jedi were assembled. During the briefing by master skywalker, I did a last check on my lightsaber, and began the re-activation of my lethal combat protocol, while I put together the different "spare parts" hidden in several hidden chambers in my casing to rebuild the outlawed "Firespray" blaster that was the combat protocol's primary weapon, though it could be used at the side of a lightsaber as well.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • OOC: OOPS! I'm really lazy, and I tried to read the posts, but um.....yeah, you know!:embarrass I feel really stupid right now, and, now I'm gonna delete my other post! I'll try to think of a way to put myself on the ship! I got something in mind, but I need to read a little more posts!

Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Yukiko looked relieved to see CB-14 ome into the room. The Jedi had finished meditating only a few moments before, and jolting sounds of a ship entering orbit could be hear echoing around the ship.

"We'll be entering neutral territory," Master Skywalker said, his eyes dark and prepared. "But be ready for anything. Both sides have agreed to meet at a conference to end this war, but we must be cautious."

Yukiko listened carefully, her red eyes and Force sense very alert and tense. She ahd to admit that she was very petrified. Master Skywalker turned to look at Yukiko and her friends.

"You should stay behind on the ship until we know it's at least a little safe," he told them. "You are not to go wandering around, understood?"

Yukiko looked at him and nodded. She looked back at her friends, as Master Skywalker and his group of advanced Jedi made their way off the ship.

OOC: Okay, Mew13. I'll let you lead the RP from here, since this is your planet after all!! ^^ Good luck, and may the Force be with you!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: this is a short post, but it's only meant to portray a single thought.

At master Skywalkers words, hough I planned to obey them as he meant them, I could not help but think "If you have a destination, it is not wandering..."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat couldn't handle being left behind. She gripped her saber worridly and approached Mater Skywalker.

"Please sir," she said, bowing deeply. "I know the customs of my planet far better than you do. We don't want to upset either side on nuetral territory, as that is becoming sparse. Please allow my accomlices and I to accompany you," she said.

Master Skywalker looked them up and down and silently nodded his head.

THey exited the ship onto a barren land. The ground was merely red dust that flew in all directions. There was only a single dead tree. The sky was also a red color. The sun was blazingly hot, as there was no longer and ozone layer to protect the planet.

They entered a tall grey building with no windows. This was to keep out as much heat and dust as possible.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I didn't know why, but I felt a necessity to be on guard, and not of myself. My original bodyguard program restarted, though rather than one principle, I had three that must not come to harm...

OOC: Sorry, I have to go offline in 15 minutes, and my brain is going into "panic mode".

Back