• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years

With those 2 candidates I can't really blame them for the low turnout. Although looking at it historical data it's been that way for a while.

I think the lowest we've had in a general election has been around 60%. Wouldn't be surprised it the 72% we got for Brexit is the highest I ever take part in..

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Been almost exactly 85% here, for the last two elections at least. I could and did vote in the most recent one.

Sure, the party I voted for indeed got included in the current government and has since imploded completely thanks to enormous scandals and a good few incompetent politicians, but I don't regret my vote one bit. Looked at the issues I cared about and chose the party which coincided with my values the most accurately. Will do the same next election.

Years
    34. First past the post has tended to lead to me voting for Democrats, as they tend to be the most left-leaning of the candidates on my ballots (save for the presidency, where there's usually a handful of third party candidates; iirc, there were 8 on mine). I live in a very conservative area, though. All but two of the candidates I voted for that actually won their race ran unopposed. The two that won their races who had opponents were for Minnesota Supreme Court Justice and for mayor of my new town.

... granted, having most of the candidates I voted for in contested races winding up losing is the norm for me where I live. I want ranked-choice voting. Like yesterday, tbh.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Fair enough

Aaaand everything's updated and stuff now~

BEHOLD THE NEW TWILIGHT-KUN

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Where did you go?
    Spacebattles

In the time I've been gone, I've caught up on 12 years of Sonic The Hedgehog comics and finally watched the entirety of the third season of Sonic X

Also dabbled in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and stopped after Stardust Crusaders, since everything after that doesn't interest me

Watched all of Gravity Falls, RWBY and Steven Universe

And finally dabbled in writing a story now that I actually spent some time thinking ahead before jumping into it

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Hm...audiobooks...

Tried my hand with listening to some Doctor Who audio dramas, but I couldn't get into them since I'm terrible at visualizing things

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years

I'm not big into books at all... I'm very picky with what I read about.

Years

Well at this point it's turning out that there is a 2 million vote difference between the two.

Anyway going to be even more of a HikiNEET for the next 4 years.

Also day off next Friday, just in time for Sun and Moon

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Netto's avatar reminds me of Sasori from Naruto
    Gotta love dem cute soulless redheads

Back