• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

People are and will keep voting and reacting on petty emotions. I wish we'd stop focusing on the individuals running and look more at issues and solutions. Less popularity contest, more workshop.

Spoiler:

Years

Mind boggling? Nah. Not sure what it's like in Sweden but kids can come out of high school here not knowing core information about basic things like how the government is run. Then once you leave home you have other things to think about, like keeping a roof over your head and you know, life.

Years

Of course they do, that's why for the most part we let them get on with their thing. Most people don't really think they could fix the economy or run the country.

I'm just hoping that the Brexit (and now Trump) shocks will result in political parties thinking a lot more nationally, not just about London. Surely the Democrats over in the US will be listening to people more from now on, if they don't you might end up with an independent Kanye West presidency come 2020.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Yeah, that issue needs fixing, too. It's pretty much the same case here. Inland hillbillies (or at least our version) are pissy about the media and politicians only talking about Stockholm.

Years

Although there are some anomalies, funnily enough my city voted remain, I'm pretty sure London doesn't know what a Norwich is. Guess the stereotype about us being a bit stingy might be true, didn't want to take the risk of the pound falling.

Unlike a lot of the big Northern cities Liverpool voted to stay too. I wonder if that has anything to do with their population boycotting The Sun (paper, not the star. Although if you've ever visited the north of England you'd probably think I meant the star).

Back