• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Was in a similar spot earlier. Ended up hauling a box because my dad'd injured himself and needed some assistance. Next thing you know I could barely support any weight in either of my arms.

You'd never guess that's basically what I do for a living. \sigh I need to work out more.

Years

From now on I'll just do some warm up exorcises before reaching for the top shelf.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • 13. I've been thinking about getting a Switch, but with what's available right now, that'd be $500 that would not be headed for my convention spending funds. And I've kind of got 2 I plan on going to in the next 4 months.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Just wait for sales/stock increases/better hardware iterations/more games.

I know I will. I love me some Nintendo and this console looks right up my alley, but I really can't see any reason to try to get one now, other than scratching the Zelda itch. :/

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

I planned to nab it today, even just went out and bought Breath of the Wild in preparation.

Though ironically, the game I want most is Disgaea 5, and I already have that on the PS4. But goddamn if that isn't a comfy series to sit down with and play anywhere. And since they skipped the Vita, well, this is basically my only option.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Eh, I've got the games I like where I want 'em, so I don't care about the newer systems that are coming out every year

Back