• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years

I've been there lots of times because my grandparents and most relatives live there, and I can assure you that having a walk near the sea is wonderful especially in the evenings, there's always a pleasant breeze and there are also places that are well suited if you want to have a good swim, everything with the mighty Mt.Vesuvius in the background. It's a city with really amazing landscapes. :)

Years

I'll be honest. I had known about Naples, Florida before the original Naples in Italy, and when I saw a book talking about Naples as a child, I thought it was about the city in Florida and not Italy.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years

That's why we should really refer to is Napoli. Damn westerners changing the names of European cities

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years

To be fair, this happens in most languages, Italian too. For example, "London" becomes "Londra" in Italian, my guess is that it fits better in sentences and so, as a result, it sounds better.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Yes, you guys are only talking about different pronunciations. Here, City names have actually been changed officially, to make them less anglicized I guess
shrug%2B(1).gif

Pika Pika :chu:

Back