• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Nothing like posting a chapter then forgetting you posted said chapter and get surprised when you see your story has a new chapter

As for crack shipping, well...

Spoiler:

My mind is weird

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

Tiny Brain: 2B's 2B's
    Big Brain: 2Booty
    Galaxy Brain: 2B Legs
    UNIVERSE BRAIN: 2B's beauty mark

Years
  • 27. I was gonna find some anime police gif and pretend to arrest Noa but I got sidetracked by anime gifs.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years
  • 30. There are just too many stats to track on individual players in OOTP, so I stick with simpler franchise modes in games like MLB The Show instead. also part of why I still play Xpert Eleven rather than having moved onto more detailed games

Side note: with OOTP, you can also create/edit XML files to create random city name lists as well as nickname lists, but I never managed to get that working when I was editing it for OOTP 15. In theory, you could have an entire league of teams named after anime characters.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

All the good games are nothing but stat sheet checking rather than actual gameplay

Years
  • 32. I like stat sheet checking, but not quite to the extent of OOTP. OOTP is for those who literally eat, sleep, and breathe baseball roster management. I prefer my roster management games to have a handy overall stat that makes it easier to sim a season in a single night.

Back