• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I study, draw a lot of lewds, and watch JoJo from time to time over at a friend's place who is really growing to despise the show. I might end up needing someone else to watch it with if he keeps it up. :p

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Pffft, what? Did he come to realize that Jojo's starting to make him unsure about his sexuality?

He's bisexual enough as it is. Problem is he's also a bit of a literary elitist and JoJo's wild disregard of dramaturgy, dialogue, and storytelling rules triggers him immensely. We've had long debates over this--If I hear "show, don't tell" one more time...
    ...He's also pretty agitated over how likeable they're trying to make the bad ass Nazi guy in Battle Tendency.

Nein, nein, nine.

Last edited:
    Years

I wish I was still 2010 me tbh.
    The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Daylight savings. You are truly wonderful.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I might give it a watch if I remember to.

The second Witcher 3 expansion area is absolutely stunning. It managed to recreate the feeling I felt 170 gameplay hours ago, of not wanting to progress but just walk around and take in the atmosphere.

My sentiment that this game plays the best without a minimap stands as true in Toussaint as it did in the rest of the game.

Back