• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Haven't watched animu in a good while and haven't played footie since USSR was a thing.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Don't you dare take bandagewaifu away from me, Macho.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    No promises, my hands have a mind of their own. It's actually pretty troubling, been meaning to see a doctor about it.

But I've kinda been carboloading on animu recently. Watching a few shows this season and some backlogged stuff and I end upwatching a fair few episodes every day, but this was only as of...a week ago? Ish? Or whenever I started Jojo.

Just kinda realized, since I started watching digi and doing weeb quizzes for some dumbass reason that I haven't watched as much as I should. It's been fun, though. So far all of the shows have been pretty solid the whole way through- the backlogged ones, jury's still out on the seasonal ones.

But yeh.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Oh, you just started watching Digi recently. You've got massive amounts of videos waiting, then. Man seems to do nothing other than watching anime and talking about it on camera.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Yeah, and I appreciate the hell out of it because recently I've been running out of shit to watch and I've been pretty hesitant to latch on to new YTers. I'm not really the type to just watch whatever, so that's generally how it goes.

But lately all I've been doing is unearthing all these digi videos and I'm hella glad I enjoy what the guy has to say. Definitely keeps me busy. And it's also added a lot to my backlog so it's kind of a give and take.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

Waiting for a nice free three days in a row when I can bingewatch the entirety of Rick and Morty

Back