• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: thethethethe's Toolbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Um... I am not a primiam user thingy.... so they say you have limited the download of 1GB... So... Can you attach the file instead? that i'll be much easier... PLZ...

Does anyone else have this problem?
    I've added a few attachments, but it only accepts five, I'll just upload them at another site, and that will be the mirror.
    I've attached five for now, but I'll try to get another download link up soon.

Also, I added a little work-in-progress tool for Red/Blue/Yellow Roms (Has anyone ever made a hack of Green?) that will eventually edit the Oak intro. At the moment all it does is edit the Nidorino/Pikachu image (depends on game), but when I get time away from other commitments, I'll continue on with making tools.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    These are excellent little tools! Thank you so much for your hard work!

Years
  • Well I've been away from my computer for about a week now. So I've only managed one new thing. I just quickly made a tool for editing the Pokemon that appear on the title screen in Red/Blue roms. And if you're interested, I added the ini's for Darthatron's Attack Strength/Weakness tool so that it supports the other 3rd gen games besides Fire Red. Of course it's just the download for the ini, for the actual tool, I gave a link.

And one last thing. I just noticed someone added my GB tools to Data Crystal. Thanks.

EDIT: Also found some time today, so I made Poke Edit GB. It just edit's the stats of the Pokemon in GB roms.

Last edited:

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • Hey thethethethe good to see you're still making more tools!

It was me that added your programs to DataCrystal, now smallminded people that don't know about PokéCommunity can still get your tools!

I had already made a tool to change the titlescreen Pokémon the other day, but no biggy! Let's revive Red/Blue hacking!

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Hey, great job on your tools thethethethe. I am glad to know that others acutally knows a lot about Hex Editing.

I am really intersted in your R/B/G/Y tools, and am equally impressed with your D/P tools. That will make it just that much easier for n00b's >.>

But nevertheless, good job so far and good luck on your tool-makin. =D

Years
  • Hey, great job on your tools thethethethe. I am glad to know that others acutally knows a lot about Hex Editing.

I am really intersted in your R/B/G/Y tools, and am equally impressed with your D/P tools. That will make it just that much easier for n00b's >.>

But nevertheless, good job so far and good luck on your tool-makin. =D

Thanks ~*SerenadeDS*~.

I tried to change Charizard to Psyduck, but when i press Start, Charizard's cry is still there.
    What will I do?
    It could also be that the rom was set to "read-only" I kind of forgot to check for that.

Little Update: I've almost finished up on a wild Pokemon Editor for Red/Blue, but it's still probably a day or two (or three) days away. Depending on how much time I get. That's about it.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • Please!!!
    A map editor and wild pokemon editor for Yellow.
    It´s the only rom i haven´t hacked. (bcuz i only hacked Crystal and Emerald [even though i have all the roms, even green] and i wanted 2 hack yellow)

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2008
    Awesome tools! For your moveset editor on RBY, will that allow us to change the moveset of the pokemon gym leaders have?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • omg pls make the Moveset changer and the evoloution changer. I really need them.

If not; dose anyone know where i can download apps that can do the same things. pokemon RED.

Years
  • omg pls make the Moveset changer and the evoloution changer. I really need them.

If not; dose anyone know where i can download apps that can do the same things. pokemon RED.

I'm actually having a bit of trouble with it. I've got the moveset/evolution editor started but I'm having trouble writing out the program due to the layout of the data. So I don't know when that might get done, but I'll keep trying.

fleek

Fleekinator
    Years
  • Thethethethe, I tried your GB Starter tool and It wouldn't save, I wanted to make the starters Staryu, Pikachu, and Cubone, and I tried saving it 4 times and every time the starters reset.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • Thethethethe, I tried your GB Starter tool and It wouldn't save, I wanted to make the starters Staryu, Pikachu, and Cubone, and I tried saving it 4 times and every time the starters reset.

Have a look and see if your ROM is 'read only' that will prevent it saving. If it is, just uncheck the box and you'll be fine!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back