• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

They call me Tony, but you can call me tonight~

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I only flirt when I'm drunk. And horribly, too. Do I care? Not at all, it's all in fun!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hahah Diablo a flirt yes Imma flirt at times but depends how I feel a convo is going. Like I can be shy to just start flirting at the beginning so I tend to talk to the girl more and get to know her flow the when I feel the convo needs spicing up *Wink Wink* then I start to flirt a bit more. I usually do it to be more friendly but if I score that's a bonus ;).

So yeah umm I remember this line I used to say alot
    I can't blink cos I never wanna miss a bit from you or something like that I forgot :( lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I wouldn't call it nice, it seems rather invasive from anyone I'm not already close too.
    Anyway, I never do; I have no interest in any potential results.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I don't really flirt at all or at least not intentionally. I'm very awkward and shy so getting up the courage to talk to someone I like is very difficult.
    I've had people who flirted with me before. They don't do a really good job at it either.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I don't flirt at all. I don't need people thinking I'm weirder than I already am xD

Plus I'm no good at pickup lines, and trying to come up with anything creative would likely wrack my brain.

Z_Z

Zzz
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2012
    I do all the time. But it is subtle and without intent. It is just how I feel most natural/comfortable talking with women.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Offline I don't flirt with anyone but good friends, and that's ridiculous and never serious. Online I flirt with like anyone because why the heck not. But never ever seriously. If I do have a crush on someone I get all nervous and whatever and never ever flirt because I'm scared of letting on that I'm into them. :x

Back