• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

They call me Tony, but you can call me tonight~

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Well, I'd say Tony's a flirt, wouldn't you?

How about you, do you flirt a lot? Be it with strangers or with your boyfriend/girlfriend. If it's the former, do you get lucky often and score, or do you do it just to be nice in an extremish way arguable, but that's another story. If the latter, do you do it often?

As a bonus, tell us you're favorite pickup line! Happy posting!

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    I always try to create craigslist misconnection moments with customers at work. I've always wanted to get one of those. When I call the drink out I pause and meet their eyes in the most dramatic way possible. I hope it works someday.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I'm literally the worst flirt. I can barely talk to people I think are cute irl nevermind actually flirt with them. :(

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Haha I can make really bad flirting jokes for fun quite a lot. But I really enjoy flirting with my significant other :3 Whether it be lame "that's what she said" things, sweet things, and raunchy things.

And nah, I don't do pickup lines.

Years
    I flirt online quite a bit but not offline. It's my way of complimenting someone in a light hearted manner. I might as well be in a flirtationship with user Requility.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Im not a flirt at all, I really am pretty bad at it and I really can't do it at all.

I hate pickup lines also, so yeah.

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
    I'm horrible at it, so I tend to not do it seriously. Mostly just when I know something is really bad, I'll say it in an obviously joking manner. Pickup lines are gold though. I've never used one, but they are pretty hilarious.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I'd love to flirt. But I'm shy. So yeah, I don't do it. Plus, if you flirt in India, you'll get a boot to your face the next moment from almost any girl.

I don't know if this can be considered flirting but: I played around (teasing her and stuff) with a friend of mine who I thought was my closest female friend...until everything about our friendship came crashing down and she started despising me for some odd reason. Girls. I can't understand them. :/

Anyway, I love reading pickup lines in the local daily. They're hilarious. XD; I'd never use them, though. Cheesy stuff.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Yeah, I flirt with girls at my school. It's pretty successful most of the time.

My favourite pickup line, although I NEVER use it, is: My love for you is like diarrhea; I can't hold it in. Or at least something like that, haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't flirt normally, but my bf is the exception to the rule; we flirted before we started dating and I still flirt with him now. :3 It was mostly teasing-style flirting, like when we were up late with a group of friends one night and I would pretend to doze off and he would pretend to be annoyed and wake me up, etc etc.

Years
    I am always oblivious to flirting. I never really had the guts to flirt with someone I like tbh. When I used to work at Jack&Jones, I think someone there flirted with me. I'm not sure. Point is, I doubt I am good at it.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Never flirted with anyone my whole life and I would be very bad at it just in case I end up being an idiot about it, and end up getting made fun of.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I've always hated the word 'flirting' lol. idk why, it just weirds me out.

Anyway I don't really flirt a lot. At least not in real life. I'm sort of too calm and reserved to try it. When I do flirt though, it's so obvious I might as well be hitting them over the head with a brick. Subtlety is not my strong point lmao.

Years
    I don't think I have ever intentionally flirted with anyone, ever. If I did it was on accident. I'm not really a romantic person. D: And I'd suck at one-liners and such if I did try.

tbh I hardly notice when people are hitting on me. So I imagine it's a skill I just don't have right now.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I don't think I flirted with anyone ever, nor has anyone flirted with me. I'm too relaxed to be flirted with I guess.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    No, not intentionally. I'm very oblivious to flirting with people and when people are flirting with me. I'm one of those "Oh, I thought they were being nice..." people, and I'm the same way when I deal with people. "I was flirting? I thought I was being nice..."

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Nope. Honestly, it seems to be the other way around most of the time....but I'm pretty oblivious when people are flirting with me, and I try to...word things in a sense so people won't misunderstand when I'm giving them a compliment and when I'm "flirting".

And like Andy, I find the word itself to be tad strange, but w/e.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I have no idea how to flirt. Despite watching countless television episodes DEDICATED TO THIS TOPIC, I still have absolutely no idea how to go about doing it, or if people are doing it to me or anything like that. If there were a title of 'World's Worst Flirter', I probably wouldn't win it... but I'd be in the Top 5 for sure.

So, I'm in pretty much the exact same boat as sammi-san on this one. :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I haven't tried flirting much but I sucked at it when I did try it XD; It's definitely not something I'd attempt often, orz

Back